🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video
The man appears to be walking with his hands above his head.
09/19/2016 07:24 pm ET | Updated 10 minutes ago

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video | Huffington Post

“Terence died on that street in his own blood, without any help,” the lawyer said.

“We saw that Terence did not have any weapon,” Solomon-Simmons said. “We saw that Terence did not make any sudden movements. We saw that Terence was not being belligerent. We did not see Terence reach into the car. We did not see Terence attacking the officers.”

As seen in the video, more than two minutes go by before officers begin administering aid to Crutcher after he was shot.

The police chief said an investigation of the incident is ongoing. The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a separate civil rights inquiry into the shooting, AP reports.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????

Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!

Good riddance black scum!

an unarmed black male whose car broke down is "scum"

I think you should probably look in the mirror to see who the scum is. and you really should stop calling people of color "negros"....it basically lets everyone know you're white supremacist loser trash even before we see the content of your posts and know for sure that you're white supremacist loser trash.

dismissed, pondscum

The statistics tell the truth. White people are shot by cops with greater frequency. Your racist narrative is debunked.

When you pretend that whites and blacks are the same percentage of the population thats true. If you consider that blacks are less of the population then your stats say the opposite
And when you consider that blacks commit more violent crimes proportionately, then symmetry is restored.

Thats not how stats work
Yes it is. More crimes equal more negative contacts with law enforcement, more confrontations that escalate and more police use of deadly force. The math is perfect.

You said whites are shot more. Thats a lie

does he tell the truth about anything?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f
Thanks. The photo clearly shows an open window.
But that is just a side note. He was trying to get back into his car, which is the last thing every cop on earth is trained to prevent. He can have weapons and/or take off and t bone a family going to a picnic.

When even bad guys have guns pointed at you its best to comply.
So the blood that appears on the window is ... what? Just floating in air?

enlarged-photo-from-crutcher-shooting1.jpeg
Back window is clearly open you moron
The tinted window??

How can it be visibly tinted if it was open?

Because they only tint ONE window!...pathetic!
Oh, no, vagisil chimes in.

Moron .... the window is clearly tinted. You wouldn't be able to see a tinted window if it was down. :eusa_doh:

Wonder when they are going to riot in Chicago when a black is killed by another black.....seems the THUGERY killed 5 other blacks last weekend and all I can find on TV or radio is "0".... Face it, it's just an excuse to get a new pair of sneakers or a big screen TV!!!

Its not about black cops its about the system
Nothing the matter with the system, it's all problems with arrogant people that think they can disobey a lawful order by an authorized officer!

Yes there is...it shows when you try to make this about a black cop killing a black man as a deflection from the issue of cops abusing their power.

And this is why you don't claim he isn't on PCP before knowing it for a fact.

Finding PCP doesn't mean he's on it either dope.

Finding PCP in the man's SUV when he's staggering around baked on something doesn't mean he's on it? I'm going to go way out on a limb here, Hutch and say YES he was on it which totally changes the way Police respond to you if they think you are on PCP.
Looks like you called it yesterday, about the PCP, pending autopsy results, of course.
I just want to point out that in our little, lily white community, the cops detain and chase bad guys, some with guns, some on PCP, with no one getting shot. It can be done. It is done everywhere. These instances like Oklahoma SHOULD be protested as how NOT to respond. A helicopter, for Christ's sake? For one fucked up acting guy? If he hadn't been black, this response would not have been what it was. Guaranteed.

If you live in a nice neighborhood then the Police are probably going to respond to you in a different manner than if you live in a dangerous, crime ridden neighborhood, Old. I know this from personal experience. I used to give a woman from work rides home because the bus she used to get to work didn't run late enough for her to take it home. Her home was located in an area well known for drug sales. I think I was stopped by the Police six times in the first few weeks I dropped my coworker off because the Police assumed that I might be trying to buy drugs. The area in which something takes place TOTALLY affects how the Police respond.

As for the level of response by the Police? The first officer on the scene reported that she thought the suspect was displaying signs of being on PCP. That in and of itself is going to get a large number of Police rolling to that location because anyone who has ever tried to arrest someone who's under the influence of PCP understands how dangerous it can be. That response would have taken place no matter what his color was.
I don't live in a "nice" neighborhood or a "bad" neighborhood. I'm in rural Maine and we're all white just cuz we are. We have plenty of bad guys and welfare moms living down the street from million dollar coastal homes owned by rich folk from away. We've had a long standing drug epidemic with all its associated fun. Intense, drunken, domestic violence involving weapons is not uncommon. Armed robbery two days ago. The guy was apprehended without a shot. At least two PCP arrests I was personally privy to details about were conducted with no shots fired. One of the guys was in the process of choking a woman to death when they arrived. I repeat, IT DID NOT HAVE TO GO DOWN THAT WAY. I know you consider yourself reasonable, and as far as it goes, I understand your points. You said yourself that a lot of cops arrived because of the potential that the guy was on PCP. That infers they knew they were in for a wrestling match. It doesn't take five cops to shoot one guy. As a matter of fact, all it took was one--the original responding officer. So they had the intention of stopping him without shooting him when they went in, and they should have stuck to that. For a guy on PCP, if he was, he was actually behaving quite well.

His returning to his vehicle despite being told to stop is what led to the shooting. I can assure you that none of those Police officers wanted to get in a "wrestling match" with a 250 pound man high on PCP. As for how he was behaving? He wasn't following commands. That's not "behaving".

But that is just a side note. He was trying to get back into his car, which is the last thing every cop on earth is trained to prevent. He can have weapons and/or take off and t bone a family going to a picnic.

The tinted window??

Moron .... the window is clearly tinted. You wouldn't be able to see a tinted window if it was down. :eusa_doh:

Because the others aren't tinted...right...as swipe!...You ever think?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

The tinted window??

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

Here's even worse news for you ... Crutcher's left arm is by the side mirror at the front of the driver's side window. So how the fuck does he reach into the back window with his left arm?

2vcc9qs.png

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video
The man appears to be walking with his hands above his head.
09/19/2016 07:24 pm ET | Updated 10 minutes ago

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video | Huffington Post

“Terence died on that street in his own blood, without any help,” the lawyer said.

“We saw that Terence did not have any weapon,” Solomon-Simmons said. “We saw that Terence did not make any sudden movements. We saw that Terence was not being belligerent. We did not see Terence reach into the car. We did not see Terence attacking the officers.”

As seen in the video, more than two minutes go by before officers begin administering aid to Crutcher after he was shot.

The police chief said an investigation of the incident is ongoing. The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a separate civil rights inquiry into the shooting, AP reports.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????

Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!

If the video shows that he was reaching into his vehicle....it is on him.....they have her on the video telling him repeatedly to stop and get on his knees...which he refused to do, then he moved to his vehicle and reached into his window........

How about simply fucking complying with direct orders from police officers....how many times do these criminals have to refuse to comply and then escalate the situation to the point they have to be shot...before they learn that simply complying will keep them alive....

Finding PCP doesn't mean he's on it either dope.

Finding PCP in the man's SUV when he's staggering around baked on something doesn't mean he's on it? I'm going to go way out on a limb here, Hutch and say YES he was on it which totally changes the way Police respond to you if they think you are on PCP.
Looks like you called it yesterday, about the PCP, pending autopsy results, of course.
I just want to point out that in our little, lily white community, the cops detain and chase bad guys, some with guns, some on PCP, with no one getting shot. It can be done. It is done everywhere. These instances like Oklahoma SHOULD be protested as how NOT to respond. A helicopter, for Christ's sake? For one fucked up acting guy? If he hadn't been black, this response would not have been what it was. Guaranteed.

If you live in a nice neighborhood then the Police are probably going to respond to you in a different manner than if you live in a dangerous, crime ridden neighborhood, Old. I know this from personal experience. I used to give a woman from work rides home because the bus she used to get to work didn't run late enough for her to take it home. Her home was located in an area well known for drug sales. I think I was stopped by the Police six times in the first few weeks I dropped my coworker off because the Police assumed that I might be trying to buy drugs. The area in which something takes place TOTALLY affects how the Police respond.

As for the level of response by the Police? The first officer on the scene reported that she thought the suspect was displaying signs of being on PCP. That in and of itself is going to get a large number of Police rolling to that location because anyone who has ever tried to arrest someone who's under the influence of PCP understands how dangerous it can be. That response would have taken place no matter what his color was.
I don't live in a "nice" neighborhood or a "bad" neighborhood. I'm in rural Maine and we're all white just cuz we are. We have plenty of bad guys and welfare moms living down the street from million dollar coastal homes owned by rich folk from away. We've had a long standing drug epidemic with all its associated fun. Intense, drunken, domestic violence involving weapons is not uncommon. Armed robbery two days ago. The guy was apprehended without a shot. At least two PCP arrests I was personally privy to details about were conducted with no shots fired. One of the guys was in the process of choking a woman to death when they arrived. I repeat, IT DID NOT HAVE TO GO DOWN THAT WAY. I know you consider yourself reasonable, and as far as it goes, I understand your points. You said yourself that a lot of cops arrived because of the potential that the guy was on PCP. That infers they knew they were in for a wrestling match. It doesn't take five cops to shoot one guy. As a matter of fact, all it took was one--the original responding officer. So they had the intention of stopping him without shooting him when they went in, and they should have stuck to that. For a guy on PCP, if he was, he was actually behaving quite well.

His returning to his vehicle despite being told to stop is what led to the shooting. I can assure you that none of those Police officers wanted to get in a "wrestling match" with a 250 pound man high on PCP. As for how he was behaving? He wasn't following commands. That's not "behaving".
I said this yesterday, but I'll say it one more time and then give it a rest: Just because you really, really, don't want to get into a wrestling match with a big guy on PCP, doesn't give you the option of shooting him. At least it shouldn't.
There is no more for me to say.

The tinted window??

Because the others aren't tinted...right...as swipe!...You ever think?
I can't help your brain has ceased functioning and cannot discern the tinted back window with the non-tinted driver's side window.

The tinted window??

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

Here's even worse news for you ... Crutcher's left arm is by the side mirror at the front of the driver's side window. So how the fuck does he reach into the back window with his left arm?

2vcc9qs.png

The Magical Negro theory...thats how.

You people never learn do you? How many times have you come on here and blasted cops for killing an innocent man without knowing the facts at all? It's the reason, well one of many, that no one believes anything you say.

Neither of the videos available to us show anything clearly. You cannot hear dialog, you don't know what the cops told him, you don't know what he said to them, you basically know nothing.

I can't tell if he was shot needlessly or not. I wouldn't want to base a decision on anything in the videos. It's just stupid to try to.

I hope that there is a body cam on at least one of those cops. I'd be surprised and extremely disappointed if there wasn't. A body camera would be extremely helpful to get to the bottom of it.

Now they have their excuse as always. They found PCP. Where? No comment. Was he on it? No comment.....I'm just saying we found PCP. PCP is crazy...and we found PCP. Was he acting like he was on it? No comment.

What did he do to deserve being shot?

Uhhh, did I tell you we found PCP in his car.
Yes, ghetto bunnies frequently have controlled substances in their vehicles they aren't actually high on. It's very common.

(Sarcasm alert)

The tinted window??

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

2vcc9qs.png

Says the freak cheering riots.

You people never learn do you? How many times have you come on here and blasted cops for killing an innocent man without knowing the facts at all? It's the reason, well one of many, that no one believes anything you say.

Neither of the videos available to us show anything clearly. You cannot hear dialog, you don't know what the cops told him, you don't know what he said to them, you basically know nothing.

I can't tell if he was shot needlessly or not. I wouldn't want to base a decision on anything in the videos. It's just stupid to try to.

I hope that there is a body cam on at least one of those cops. I'd be surprised and extremely disappointed if there wasn't. A body camera would be extremely helpful to get to the bottom of it.

When we were looking for the terrorist videos work fine. Hell, 99% of the time we use videos to make judgements but only when a cop guns someone down does the idea of looking at videos to make judgements of any kind is ludicrous.

You shouldnt look at things to make determinations...thats not fair.

Wait until the police investigate themselves and tell us what our judgement should be. Thats fair.

The tinted window??

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

2vcc9qs.png

HANDS UP DONT SHOOT!

The left are just liars and cowards.

Now they have their excuse as always. They found PCP. Where? No comment. Was he on it? No comment.....I'm just saying we found PCP. PCP is crazy...and we found PCP. Was he acting like he was on it? No comment.

Yes, ghetto bunnies frequently have controlled substances in their vehicles they aren't actually high on. It's very common.

(Sarcasm alert)

Notice how you neglected to say he was on it. Theres good reason for that.

When we were looking for the terrorist videos work fine. Hell, 99% of the time we use videos to make judgements but only when a cop guns someone down does the idea of looking at videos to make judgements of any kind is ludicrous.

You shouldnt look at things to make determinations...thats not fair.

Wait until the police investigate themselves and tell us what our judgement should be. Thats fair.
HANDS UP DONT SHOOT!

(Sarcasm alert)

HE WAS SUCH A GOOD BOY!

(Sarcasm alert)

It was implied. Are you really going to wager that PCP was there but not being used? You Leftists must love to be wrong about every detail of these shootings because you keep taking positions that defy common sense.

Forum List

Back