🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Back window is clearly open you moron
The tinted window??

How can it be visibly tinted if it was open?

enlarged-photo-from-crutcher-shooting1.jpeg
Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

Here's even worse news for you ... Crutcher's left arm is by the side mirror at the front of the driver's side window. So how the fuck does he reach into the back window with his left arm?

2vcc9qs.png
How'd he get back to his car?

OH YEAH, HE DISOBEYED COMMANDS WHILE AT GUN POINT AND ACTING ERRATIC.

Dumbass.
No, rightard ... how did he reach into the back window of his car with his left arm, which was closest to the front of the driver's side window? His right arm was closest to the back window.

And here's yet more bad news for you ... at about the 47 second mark in this video (watch it full screen), you can see a light reflecting off the back window. Something which wouldn't be possible had the window been down....

So now the question is ... why are you lying? What's in it for you?

Bullshit. But let's run with your bullshit.
Why was he at his car?
Oh yeah, failure to get on his knees while at gunpoint and going back to his car for either a weapon or to flee and layer kill a family at an intersection going to bowling.

The tinted window??

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

Here's even worse news for you ... Crutcher's left arm is by the side mirror at the front of the driver's side window. So how the fuck does he reach into the back window with his left arm?

2vcc9qs.png

Dumbass.
No, rightard ... how did he reach into the back window of his car with his left arm, which was closest to the front of the driver's side window? His right arm was closest to the back window.

And here's yet more bad news for you ... at about the 47 second mark in this video (watch it full screen), you can see a light reflecting off the back window. Something which wouldn't be possible had the window been down....

Why was he at his car?
Oh yeah, failure to get on his knees while at gunpoint and going back to his car for either a weapon or to flee and layer kill a family at an intersection going to bowling.

We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees. We were told that was the case by the same police department which told us he reached into the window of his vehicle despite the windows being visibly raised.

The tinted window??

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

2vcc9qs.png

Dumbass.

Why was he at his car?

Leftists can run the race narrative all they want. It's all they know. But this man would be alive today if he didn't ignore police commands. It's tragic that black culture and "fuk the PO leese! rap lyrics teach blacks to imperil their own lives like this.

Questions and observations:

1. Why was there a chopper there?

2. Why was there so much back up available?

3. Why was the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road?

4. Was the window down or up?

5. What was said to the victim?

6. Did the victim comply with orders or not?

If it was a routine traffic stop or a disabled vehicle, as many HERE claim, why was there a chopper? Why was ther so many cops already there? In the video, different angles show different things. From one angle, it looks like the window is clearly down. You can see unobstructed inside the vehicle. In another angle, it looks like the window is clearly up. In the video where the guy was already shot, there appears to be blood on the window and door. It's inconclusive at this point. And most importantly, we have no audio of the cops or the victim.

I call him the victim because of the assumption of innocence and that is not a conclusion on my part.
1. Why was there a chopper there?
Uncooperative deranged man who parked his car in the middle of a busy street.

2. Why was there so much back up available?
See 1.

3. Why was the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road?
See 1.
4. Was the window down or up?
Reaching for the door handle is the same.

5. What was said to the victim?
We do not know yet. But it sure was not go get back in your car.

6. Did the victim comply with orders or not?
Obviously not.

You guys think that implying he was on something is enough to justify shooting but none of you can say he was on something at all.

Because you've seen this movie before. Say they found drugs but cant say why they shot him. Put it out there about drugs drugs drugs without ever saying he was on it or not. Just a bunch of musings that go "If he was on drugs then...." and justifications.

When the autopsy comes out they're never on the shit they claim. But thats ok, they've smeared him as being a junkie for a straight month already. Oopsy
You freaks thinking people can just do whatever crimes they want is why Chicago is more dangerous than Bagdhad.

Now they have their excuse as always. They found PCP. Where? No comment. Was he on it? No comment.....I'm just saying we found PCP. PCP is crazy...and we found PCP. Was he acting like he was on it? No comment.

What did he do to deserve being shot?

Uhhh, did I tell you we found PCP in his car.
You negros will keep getting ventilated like this until you learn THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG. Because most of you don't have daddies in the home, you have to find another way to instill this basic concept on your feral whelp population.

That bullshit doesnt work
Nonsense. My father taught me to respect the law and cops and because of that, I've never had a negative contact with law enforcement and I actually was a cop for a short time and might do it again someday.

So yes, teaching boys THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG does actually work. "You people" just don't do it.

Putting it on the victim wont work slick.
Your "victim" is dead, so clearly ignoring THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG isn't working for "you people". Time for a different strategy.

Like I said blaming it all on the victim wont work. He's dead, you can accuse him of all the shit you like but no one is taking your bait

Maybe you should watch the dashcam video. What you call "reaching" was his arm falling because he was shot.

Nice try "swimmer". Shot was fired long after his right arm lowered, reaching, fumbling. Who knows what under that T-shirt or reaching in the car? I'm not going to keep watching it over and over. When they say...stop...you stop.
LIAR!!!!!

The video clearly shows that you hear the shot first and then see his arm come down.

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

2vcc9qs.png

Dumbass.

Why was he at his car?

We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees. We were told that was the case by the same police department which told us he reached into the window of his vehicle despite the windows being visibly raised.

"We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees."

And yet here you are saying the government murdered an innocent man.

Maybe you should watch the dashcam video. What you call "reaching" was his arm falling because he was shot.

Nice try "swimmer". Shot was fired long after his right arm lowered, reaching, fumbling. Who knows what under that T-shirt or reaching in the car? I'm not going to keep watching it over and over. When they say...stop...you stop.
LIAR!!!!!

The video clearly shows that you hear the shot first and then see his arm come down.

The other arm reaching for......

The only thing that looked for sure was that he was disobeying orders.

And how do you surmise that?
it looked like one cop was yelling at him as he walked away. Then the other cops came over. Unless it pissed the other cops off he was doing what he was told.. which I seriously doubt.

Watch the dashcam video. One cop had the gun trained on him, while the others were just arriving. No yelling.
I didn't hear any sound..
"others just arriving" good point.
Then you are deaf as you can clearly hear the gunshot!

You negros will keep getting ventilated like this until you learn THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG. Because most of you don't have daddies in the home, you have to find another way to instill this basic concept on your feral whelp population.

Nonsense. My father taught me to respect the law and cops and because of that, I've never had a negative contact with law enforcement and I actually was a cop for a short time and might do it again someday.

So yes, teaching boys THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG does actually work. "You people" just don't do it.

Your "victim" is dead, so clearly ignoring THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG isn't working for "you people". Time for a different strategy.

Like I said blaming it all on the victim wont work. He's dead, you can accuse him of all the shit you like but no one is taking your bait
To you freaks every criminal is a victim. What are you moonbats now, 0 for 12 on cop shootings this past 2 years?

LIAR!!!!!

The other arm reaching for......

You tell me what you SAW the other hand doing!

Yes, he is dead.

That makes my point succinctly. It throws all your nonsense arguments into sharp relief. A dead body is the strongest proof there is that black anti cop culture doesn't work.

He's dead and you're too stupid to see how that destroys your argument more than anything I can say.

WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?
They weren't there until he was at the car, they didn't know he was unarmed, and even if he was unarmed at the time, he could have been reaching for a gun. In their position, do you really wanna chance you or your fellow officers being gunned down as you tackle a possible gun-waving druggy maniac?
HE DID NOT have a gun. He did not ACT as if he had a gun. He was not acting like a maniac. He may well have had a few too many brews. Is THAT a good reason to be killed? Look, I will defend cops with my dying breath, but only when they're right. They panicked; this could well have been handled differently. The folks on this thread are pulling out all these variables that DID NOT EXIST! He was not waving a gun! He was not on PCP! He was a threat in their minds first and foremost. All cops are cynical and look at everyone as guilty until proven innocent. It's how they roll. But shooting them is beyond the pale in this incident. Period.
With all due respect, Old Lady...it's now being reported that PCP was indeed found in his SUV. The woman officer who first arrived at the scene CORRECTLY appraised him as being on PCP which means his reaction to being arrested...which he would have been...might very well have been violent and without provocation because that's what that drug does to people.
And this is why you don't claim he isn't on PCP before knowing it for a fact.

Finding PCP doesn't mean he's on it either dope.

You remind of dat feller walking down the street with a pink elephant on a red leash....someone ax dat feller where you giing wid dat pink elephant....da feller say...whut elephant?

it looked like one cop was yelling at him as he walked away. Then the other cops came over. Unless it pissed the other cops off he was doing what he was told.. which I seriously doubt.

Watch the dashcam video. One cop had the gun trained on him, while the others were just arriving. No yelling.
What a liar, you can't hear any audio, not even the shot.

fashionably late again?

Yes, he is dead.

That makes my point succinctly. It throws all your nonsense arguments into sharp relief. A dead body is the strongest proof there is that black anti cop culture doesn't work.

He's dead and you're too stupid to see how that destroys your argument more than anything I can say.

Whether he is alive has nothing to do with if he followed rules. Unless cops are rule gods who only act when rules are broken with death.

Since cops arent gods and there are more options other than death your logic doesnt make sense

Forum List

Back