🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Reaching for the door handle is the same.
Does this mean you're finally abandoning this idiocy of yours about him reaching in the window?
Nice selective editing of my quote, asshole. I said let's run with your bullshit.

You need to lie and distort the truth for only one purpose.
Since I never said he reached for a door handle, you didn't get that from me.

I can't help but notice you refuse to answer any questions....

You just said reaching in a window is the same as reaching for the door handle ... does this mean you're abandoning your idiocy that he was reaching inside the window?

Your "victim" is dead, so clearly ignoring THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG isn't working for "you people". Time for a different strategy.

Like I said blaming it all on the victim wont work. He's dead, you can accuse him of all the shit you like but no one is taking your bait
Yes, he is dead.

That makes my point succinctly. It throws all your nonsense arguments into sharp relief. A dead body is the strongest proof there is that black anti cop culture doesn't work.

He's dead and you're too stupid to see how that destroys your argument more than anything I can say.

Whether he is alive has nothing to do with if he followed rules. Unless cops are rule gods who only act when rules are broken with death.

Since cops arent gods and there are more options other than death your logic doesnt make sense
As I said, you're too stupid to see how a dead body makes my point and destroys your argument. You can whine, bitch, and moan all you want, but you still have a dead body proving that ignoring police instructions is deadly. To die or not to die, that is the question. Everything else is trivial.

What you think my argument is irrelevent to this discussion.

The guy is dead so you can accuse him of anything. And since you wont even say he was on PCP but keep whispering around it shows you dont stand by your own bs. So sorry if youre new reasoning and rumors go ignored.
Yep. He's dead. I'm alive and he's dead. Apparently black lives don't matter or that sober fact would sink in.

it was a brilliant idea to LOWER HIS HANDS, AGAIN AGAINST THEIR ORDERS causing it to look like he was reaching for something.
His arm went down AFTERF he was shot. The video clearly shows you can hear the shot FIRST and then you see his arm go down.

Looks like you called it yesterday, about the PCP, pending autopsy results, of course.
I just want to point out that in our little, lily white community, the cops detain and chase bad guys, some with guns, some on PCP, with no one getting shot. It can be done. It is done everywhere. These instances like Oklahoma SHOULD be protested as how NOT to respond. A helicopter, for Christ's sake? For one fucked up acting guy? If he hadn't been black, this response would not have been what it was. Guaranteed.

If you live in a nice neighborhood then the Police are probably going to respond to you in a different manner than if you live in a dangerous, crime ridden neighborhood, Old. I know this from personal experience. I used to give a woman from work rides home because the bus she used to get to work didn't run late enough for her to take it home. Her home was located in an area well known for drug sales. I think I was stopped by the Police six times in the first few weeks I dropped my coworker off because the Police assumed that I might be trying to buy drugs. The area in which something takes place TOTALLY affects how the Police respond.

As for the level of response by the Police? The first officer on the scene reported that she thought the suspect was displaying signs of being on PCP. That in and of itself is going to get a large number of Police rolling to that location because anyone who has ever tried to arrest someone who's under the influence of PCP understands how dangerous it can be. That response would have taken place no matter what his color was.
I don't live in a "nice" neighborhood or a "bad" neighborhood. I'm in rural Maine and we're all white just cuz we are. We have plenty of bad guys and welfare moms living down the street from million dollar coastal homes owned by rich folk from away. We've had a long standing drug epidemic with all its associated fun. Intense, drunken, domestic violence involving weapons is not uncommon. Armed robbery two days ago. The guy was apprehended without a shot. At least two PCP arrests I was personally privy to details about were conducted with no shots fired. One of the guys was in the process of choking a woman to death when they arrived. I repeat, IT DID NOT HAVE TO GO DOWN THAT WAY. I know you consider yourself reasonable, and as far as it goes, I understand your points. You said yourself that a lot of cops arrived because of the potential that the guy was on PCP. That infers they knew they were in for a wrestling match. It doesn't take five cops to shoot one guy. As a matter of fact, all it took was one--the original responding officer. So they had the intention of stopping him without shooting him when they went in, and they should have stuck to that. For a guy on PCP, if he was, he was actually behaving quite well.

His returning to his vehicle despite being told to stop is what led to the shooting. I can assure you that none of those Police officers wanted to get in a "wrestling match" with a 250 pound man high on PCP. As for how he was behaving? He wasn't following commands. That's not "behaving".
I said this yesterday, but I'll say it one more time and then give it a rest: Just because you really, really, don't want to get into a wrestling match with a big guy on PCP, doesn't give you the option of shooting him. At least it shouldn't.
There is no more for me to say.

Big guy on PCP going for something in his car? I've got a black belt in karate and I still wouldn't want any part of that! I hate to be blunt, Old but when you mess around with PCP you're turning yourself into a public hazard...especially if you're that large. There really isn't much more to say...
Where's your proof he was on PCP?

it was a brilliant idea to LOWER HIS HANDS, AGAIN AGAINST THEIR ORDERS causing it to look like he was reaching for something.
His arm went down AFTERF he was shot. The video clearly shows you can hear the shot FIRST and then you see his arm go down.

These idiots think you can't hear the shot because the cop was using a silencer.

Like I said blaming it all on the victim wont work. He's dead, you can accuse him of all the shit you like but no one is taking your bait
Yes, he is dead.

That makes my point succinctly. It throws all your nonsense arguments into sharp relief. A dead body is the strongest proof there is that black anti cop culture doesn't work.

He's dead and you're too stupid to see how that destroys your argument more than anything I can say.

Whether he is alive has nothing to do with if he followed rules. Unless cops are rule gods who only act when rules are broken with death.

Since cops arent gods and there are more options other than death your logic doesnt make sense
As I said, you're too stupid to see how a dead body makes my point and destroys your argument. You can whine, bitch, and moan all you want, but you still have a dead body proving that ignoring police instructions is deadly. To die or not to die, that is the question. Everything else is trivial.

The guy is dead so you can accuse him of anything. And since you wont even say he was on PCP but keep whispering around it shows you dont stand by your own bs. So sorry if youre new reasoning and rumors go ignored.
Yep. He's dead. I'm alive and he's dead. Apparently black lives don't matter or that sober fact would sink in.

All dead people broke rules! Thats logic!

No, rightard ... how did he reach into the back window of his car with his left arm, which was closest to the front of the driver's side window? His right arm was closest to the back window.

And here's yet more bad news for you ... at about the 47 second mark in this video (watch it full screen), you can see a light reflecting off the back window. Something which wouldn't be possible had the window been down....

So now the question is ... why are you lying? What's in it for you?

Bullshit. But let's run with your bullshit.
Why was he at his car?
Oh yeah, failure to get on his knees while at gunpoint and going back to his car for either a weapon or to flee and layer kill a family at an intersection going to bowling.

We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees. We were told that was the case by the same police department which told us he reached into the window of his vehicle despite the windows being visibly raised.

"We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees."

And yet here you are saying the government murdered an innocent man.

Your lunacy worsens ... where did I say that?

Quote me or expose yourself as telling yet another lie ... along with your lie that the car window was open.

Again I ask, since you've avoided answering every time ... why are you lying? What's in it for you?

Shitforbrains hasn't figured out the police are an agency of the government yet.

Thanks for confessing you lied when you falsely claimed I said that.

Finding PCP in the man's SUV when he's staggering around baked on something doesn't mean he's on it? I'm going to go way out on a limb here, Hutch and say YES he was on it which totally changes the way Police respond to you if they think you are on PCP.
Looks like you called it yesterday, about the PCP, pending autopsy results, of course.
I just want to point out that in our little, lily white community, the cops detain and chase bad guys, some with guns, some on PCP, with no one getting shot. It can be done. It is done everywhere. These instances like Oklahoma SHOULD be protested as how NOT to respond. A helicopter, for Christ's sake? For one fucked up acting guy? If he hadn't been black, this response would not have been what it was. Guaranteed.

If you live in a nice neighborhood then the Police are probably going to respond to you in a different manner than if you live in a dangerous, crime ridden neighborhood, Old. I know this from personal experience. I used to give a woman from work rides home because the bus she used to get to work didn't run late enough for her to take it home. Her home was located in an area well known for drug sales. I think I was stopped by the Police six times in the first few weeks I dropped my coworker off because the Police assumed that I might be trying to buy drugs. The area in which something takes place TOTALLY affects how the Police respond.

As for the level of response by the Police? The first officer on the scene reported that she thought the suspect was displaying signs of being on PCP. That in and of itself is going to get a large number of Police rolling to that location because anyone who has ever tried to arrest someone who's under the influence of PCP understands how dangerous it can be. That response would have taken place no matter what his color was.
I don't live in a "nice" neighborhood or a "bad" neighborhood. I'm in rural Maine and we're all white just cuz we are. We have plenty of bad guys and welfare moms living down the street from million dollar coastal homes owned by rich folk from away. We've had a long standing drug epidemic with all its associated fun. Intense, drunken, domestic violence involving weapons is not uncommon. Armed robbery two days ago. The guy was apprehended without a shot. At least two PCP arrests I was personally privy to details about were conducted with no shots fired. One of the guys was in the process of choking a woman to death when they arrived. I repeat, IT DID NOT HAVE TO GO DOWN THAT WAY. I know you consider yourself reasonable, and as far as it goes, I understand your points. You said yourself that a lot of cops arrived because of the potential that the guy was on PCP. That infers they knew they were in for a wrestling match. It doesn't take five cops to shoot one guy. As a matter of fact, all it took was one--the original responding officer. So they had the intention of stopping him without shooting him when they went in, and they should have stuck to that. For a guy on PCP, if he was, he was actually behaving quite well.

His returning to his vehicle despite being told to stop is what led to the shooting. I can assure you that none of those Police officers wanted to get in a "wrestling match" with a 250 pound man high on PCP. As for how he was behaving? He wasn't following commands. That's not "behaving".
I said this yesterday, but I'll say it one more time and then give it a rest: Just because you really, really, don't want to get into a wrestling match with a big guy on PCP, doesn't give you the option of shooting him. At least it shouldn't.
There is no more for me to say.

You had nothing to say (of merit) from the gitgo....we get it...anytime a negro gits hisself killed you wring your hands ...so be it...dont let the screen door hit you in the butt on da way out. hehheh

This man was neither violent nor a criminal.
That's the exact attitude and stereotyping that causes officers to shoot.
Is there some video that just got released? Because the one I saw shows a large man disobeying cops and going back to his car. And while the video I saw has him blocked from view witnesses said he reached into his car.
That's a justified shooting.
And they found PCP in his car, and if he was on that he was immune to tasers and all pain, so no plan B was possible.

The windows were up.
You have no indication that he was"on" anything.
He was shot at the very same time he was tased.
Think it through again without ascribing negative stereotypes.

"The windows were up."
TULSA, Okla. – An attorney for a white Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man said the man ignored officers' commands, kept touching his pocket and was reaching through a window of his SUV when he was killed.

"You have no indication that he was"on" anything."
Going for your car against commands while at gunpoint says he was high or suicidal. PCP was later found in his car.

"He was shot at the very same time he was tased."
Which says two officers saw the same exact threat at the same time. And tasers do not work on those high on PCP.

Want to try again?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

There is blood running down the side of the car...the window appears to be open....certainly no evidence can be seen of blood running down a window...that is just your imagination working overtime to try and support your fallacious agenda.
So this is just ... what ... ? paint running down the window inside the red oval? Just coincidence it's perfectly in line with the blood on the vehicle door?

os4fn6.png

Bullshit. But let's run with your bullshit.
Why was he at his car?
Oh yeah, failure to get on his knees while at gunpoint and going back to his car for either a weapon or to flee and layer kill a family at an intersection going to bowling.
We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees. We were told that was the case by the same police department which told us he reached into the window of his vehicle despite the windows being visibly raised.

"We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees."

And yet here you are saying the government murdered an innocent man.
Your lunacy worsens ... where did I say that?

Quote me or expose yourself as telling yet another lie ... along with your lie that the car window was open.

Again I ask, since you've avoided answering every time ... why are you lying? What's in it for you?
Shitforbrains hasn't figured out the police are an agency of the government yet.
Thanks for confessing you lied when you falsely claimed I said that.
The only one lying is you leftards and your pathetic spins.

You're so stupid you can't figure out the police are part of the government.

They weren't called at all. Officer Betty happened upon Crutcher while enroute to another call.

Thats why I'm not getting into these side discussions with them. Its fact free and a bunch of off topic shit that has nothing to do with him being shot.
And you're the asshole cheering the riots over on the other threads.
Asshole.

Riots are the effect, not the cause.
The cause is the problem.

Riots are the excuse...not the effect. As soon as darkness covered their actions, thugs came out to try and loot the local Walmart. What does looting stores have to do with "justice"?

What precipitated the rioting?

It doesn't happen in a vacuum.
False media reports and a large supply of thugs in the area usually leads to riots.

Most of this is purely a Democrat invention. How many times have they been caught lying about the facts of these cases only to have them debunked after the damage is done?

Hillary must be desperate because before she knew anything about it, she called into Steve Harvey to bellyache about it....as if she gives a damn about black people.

Now they have their excuse as always. They found PCP. Where? No comment. Was he on it? No comment.....I'm just saying we found PCP. PCP is crazy...and we found PCP. Was he acting like he was on it? No comment.

What did he do to deserve being shot?

Uhhh, did I tell you we found PCP in his car.
Yes, ghetto bunnies frequently have controlled substances in their vehicles they aren't actually high on. It's very common.

(Sarcasm alert)

Notice how you neglected to say he was on it. Theres good reason for that.
HE WAS SUCH A GOOD BOY!

Oh yeh....went to church every sunday.

Is there some video that just got released? Because the one I saw shows a large man disobeying cops and going back to his car. And while the video I saw has him blocked from view witnesses said he reached into his car.
That's a justified shooting.
And they found PCP in his car, and if he was on that he was immune to tasers and all pain, so no plan B was possible.

The windows were up.
You have no indication that he was"on" anything.
He was shot at the very same time he was tased.
Think it through again without ascribing negative stereotypes.

"The windows were up."
TULSA, Okla. – An attorney for a white Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man said the man ignored officers' commands, kept touching his pocket and was reaching through a window of his SUV when he was killed.

"You have no indication that he was"on" anything."
Going for your car against commands while at gunpoint says he was high or suicidal. PCP was later found in his car.

"He was shot at the very same time he was tased."
Which says two officers saw the same exact threat at the same time. And tasers do not work on those high on PCP.

Want to try again?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

There is blood running down the side of the car...the window appears to be open....certainly no evidence can be seen of blood running down a window...that is just your imagination working overtime to try and support your fallacious agenda.
So this is just ... what ... ? paint running down the window inside the red oval? Just coincidence it's perfectly in line with the blood on the vehicle door?

os4fn6.png
Suddenly the back window is the front window.

Problem with lying is keeping your lies straight.

Back window is clearly open you moron
The tinted window??

How can it be visibly tinted if it was open?

enlarged-photo-from-crutcher-shooting1.jpeg

Because they only tint ONE window!...pathetic!
Oh, no, vagisil chimes in.

Moron .... the window is clearly tinted. You wouldn't be able to see a tinted window if it was down. :eusa_doh:

Because the others aren't tinted...right...as swipe!...You ever think?
I can't help your brain has ceased functioning and cannot discern the tinted back window with the non-tinted driver's side window.

Optical illusion fucktard!

So the blood that appears on the window is ... what? Just floating in air?

Back window is clearly open you moron
The tinted window??

How can it be visibly tinted if it was open?

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

Here's even worse news for you ... Crutcher's left arm is by the side mirror at the front of the driver's side window. So how the fuck does he reach into the back window with his left arm?

2vcc9qs.png
How'd he get back to his car?

OH YEAH, HE DISOBEYED COMMANDS WHILE AT GUN POINT AND ACTING ERRATIC.

Dumbass.

Only a moron or someone doped up or extremely stupid would disobey a lawful order from a cop and begin walking to his car....or in this case maybe both apply...stupid + doped up= dead.

I looked again and I see something that might be blood on a window, but it could also be part of the driver seat. Then as I watched to the end of the video, the last angle seems to show the window up and no blood. As I have stated numerous times, these videos are inconclusive and I hope that there is a body can that we have t seen yet.
Sorry, I should have read the whole thread before I attacked you.

Yes, he is dead.

All dead people broke rules! Thats logic!
I would have survived that encounter, you would die in such a situation. The difference is attitude and behavior.

Forum List

Back