🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Finding PCP in the man's SUV when he's staggering around baked on something doesn't mean he's on it? I'm going to go way out on a limb here, Hutch and say YES he was on it which totally changes the way Police respond to you if they think you are on PCP.
Looks like you called it yesterday, about the PCP, pending autopsy results, of course.
I just want to point out that in our little, lily white community, the cops detain and chase bad guys, some with guns, some on PCP, with no one getting shot. It can be done. It is done everywhere. These instances like Oklahoma SHOULD be protested as how NOT to respond. A helicopter, for Christ's sake? For one fucked up acting guy? If he hadn't been black, this response would not have been what it was. Guaranteed.

If you live in a nice neighborhood then the Police are probably going to respond to you in a different manner than if you live in a dangerous, crime ridden neighborhood, Old. I know this from personal experience. I used to give a woman from work rides home because the bus she used to get to work didn't run late enough for her to take it home. Her home was located in an area well known for drug sales. I think I was stopped by the Police six times in the first few weeks I dropped my coworker off because the Police assumed that I might be trying to buy drugs. The area in which something takes place TOTALLY affects how the Police respond.

As for the level of response by the Police? The first officer on the scene reported that she thought the suspect was displaying signs of being on PCP. That in and of itself is going to get a large number of Police rolling to that location because anyone who has ever tried to arrest someone who's under the influence of PCP understands how dangerous it can be. That response would have taken place no matter what his color was.
I don't live in a "nice" neighborhood or a "bad" neighborhood. I'm in rural Maine and we're all white just cuz we are. We have plenty of bad guys and welfare moms living down the street from million dollar coastal homes owned by rich folk from away. We've had a long standing drug epidemic with all its associated fun. Intense, drunken, domestic violence involving weapons is not uncommon. Armed robbery two days ago. The guy was apprehended without a shot. At least two PCP arrests I was personally privy to details about were conducted with no shots fired. One of the guys was in the process of choking a woman to death when they arrived. I repeat, IT DID NOT HAVE TO GO DOWN THAT WAY. I know you consider yourself reasonable, and as far as it goes, I understand your points. You said yourself that a lot of cops arrived because of the potential that the guy was on PCP. That infers they knew they were in for a wrestling match. It doesn't take five cops to shoot one guy. As a matter of fact, all it took was one--the original responding officer. So they had the intention of stopping him without shooting him when they went in, and they should have stuck to that. For a guy on PCP, if he was, he was actually behaving quite well.

His returning to his vehicle despite being told to stop is what led to the shooting. I can assure you that none of those Police officers wanted to get in a "wrestling match" with a 250 pound man high on PCP. As for how he was behaving? He wasn't following commands. That's not "behaving".
I said this yesterday, but I'll say it one more time and then give it a rest: Just because you really, really, don't want to get into a wrestling match with a big guy on PCP, doesn't give you the option of shooting him. At least it shouldn't.
There is no more for me to say.

Big guy on PCP going for something in his car? I've got a black belt in karate and I still wouldn't want any part of that! I hate to be blunt, Old but when you mess around with PCP you're turning yourself into a public hazard...especially if you're that large. There really isn't much more to say...

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video
The man appears to be walking with his hands above his head.
09/19/2016 07:24 pm ET | Updated 10 minutes ago

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video | Huffington Post

“Terence died on that street in his own blood, without any help,” the lawyer said.

“We saw that Terence did not have any weapon,” Solomon-Simmons said. “We saw that Terence did not make any sudden movements. We saw that Terence was not being belligerent. We did not see Terence reach into the car. We did not see Terence attacking the officers.”

As seen in the video, more than two minutes go by before officers begin administering aid to Crutcher after he was shot.

The police chief said an investigation of the incident is ongoing. The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a separate civil rights inquiry into the shooting, AP reports.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????

Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!
I am so sick of the Black Community whining and not taking responsibility for their own peoples action. Dumbass was told to stop, he didn't and then reached into the window of the car. The officer had no way of knowing what he was doing and with the recent cop ambushes I don't blame her one bit for shooting. That said if it had been a white person the same thing would have happened. Blacks need to STFU, the rest of society is not going to let them willfully break the law. This guy is dead not because he's black but because he had the same entitled attitude that he doesn't have to answer to the law. When a cop tells you to stop you have to stop. Failure to do so is breaking the law. He was repeatedly told to stop, he didn't. He made a suspicious move and he's dead. Is there a problem? Yes. Is said problem responsible for this incident? No
This shit happens everyday to people of other races and ethnic backgrounds and we don't bitch, it's not just blacks. Get over it already.

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video
Does the madness ever end with you people?????????
Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!

You people? :lmao:

As always seems to be the case, the victim was no stranger to our judicial system having had numerous run-ins with law enforcement including (but not limited to) a no-contest plea to charges of carrying a weapon and resisting arrest for which he received suspended sentences (no room in jail?) and four years in prison from 2007 to 2011 on a Tulsa County drug trafficking conviction.

That is not to say the shoot was clean but rather that Mr. T was a convicted criminal who, at 40, was ready to reboot his life as a student at Tulsa CC.

WTF did it take him 40 years to learn that civility and education are the better option?

What's up with "you people?"

Well, the racists are getting pretty thick, so I'll be moving on. But the guy should have been more cooperative, and the cops should not have shot him. It was a lose-lose, all the way around.
It's entirely his own fault for not cooperating. Guns wouldn't have even been drawn.
Says Miss Perfect. Cops don't have a right to kill citizens for being uncooperative.

Still insist on revealing your lack of ability to properly analyze a situation I see....whatever....I will type real slow...maybe you will be able to get it this time....any time a cop or civilian feels their life is being put in danger they have the right to use lethal force. Have you ever heard of 'self defense'...look it up. All the states have laws on self defense and when and how it is legal to use lethal force to defend your life.

Now when a suspect ignores lawful orders, proceeds to go towards his vehicle and proceeds to try and reach inside...any reasonable policeman shoud conclude the suspect ...especially one exhibiting signs of being on pcp...may be reaching for a weapon. Futhamoe...there is not a jury in the country...even a all black jury that cannot understand the cop had a reasonable fear for his or her life.

Yes, tinted.

Here's even worse news for you ... Crutcher's left arm is by the side mirror at the front of the driver's side window. So how the fuck does he reach into the back window with his left arm?

2vcc9qs.png
How'd he get back to his car?

OH YEAH, HE DISOBEYED COMMANDS WHILE AT GUN POINT AND ACTING ERRATIC.

Dumbass.
No, rightard ... how did he reach into the back window of his car with his left arm, which was closest to the front of the driver's side window? His right arm was closest to the back window.

And here's yet more bad news for you ... at about the 47 second mark in this video (watch it full screen), you can see a light reflecting off the back window. Something which wouldn't be possible had the window been down....

So now the question is ... why are you lying? What's in it for you?

Bullshit. But let's run with your bullshit.
Why was he at his car?
Oh yeah, failure to get on his knees while at gunpoint and going back to his car for either a weapon or to flee and layer kill a family at an intersection going to bowling.

We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees. We were told that was the case by the same police department which told us he reached into the window of his vehicle despite the windows being visibly raised.

"We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees."

And yet here you are saying the government murdered an innocent man.

Your lunacy worsens ... where did I say that?

Quote me or expose yourself as telling yet another lie ... along with your lie that the car window was open.

Again I ask, since you've avoided answering every time ... why are you lying? What's in it for you?

There were at least five cops, one guy. He should have been stopped from approaching the car before he got there, if it was such a big deal. They panicked. He's dead.
Unless the cops told him to put his hands on the car so they could frisk him. No one is yelling to him to stop as he walks to the car and assumes the position to be frisked, and is shot in the frisking position.

Maybe you should watch the dashcam video. What you call "reaching" was his arm falling because he was shot.

Nice try "swimmer". Shot was fired long after his right arm lowered, reaching, fumbling. Who knows what under that T-shirt or reaching in the car? I'm not going to keep watching it over and over. When they say...stop...you stop.
LIAR!!!!!

The video clearly shows that you hear the shot first and then see his arm come down.

The other arm reaching for......

You tell me what you SAW the other hand doing!

The same threatening thing both officers saw that caused both to fire at the same time.

Nonsense. My father taught me to respect the law and cops and because of that, I've never had a negative contact with law enforcement and I actually was a cop for a short time and might do it again someday.

So yes, teaching boys THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG does actually work. "You people" just don't do it.

Putting it on the victim wont work slick.
Your "victim" is dead, so clearly ignoring THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG isn't working for "you people". Time for a different strategy.

Like I said blaming it all on the victim wont work. He's dead, you can accuse him of all the shit you like but no one is taking your bait
Yes, he is dead.

That makes my point succinctly. It throws all your nonsense arguments into sharp relief. A dead body is the strongest proof there is that black anti cop culture doesn't work.

He's dead and you're too stupid to see how that destroys your argument more than anything I can say.

Whether he is alive has nothing to do with if he followed rules. Unless cops are rule gods who only act when rules are broken with death.

Since cops arent gods and there are more options other than death your logic doesnt make sense
As I said, you're too stupid to see how a dead body makes my point and destroys your argument. You can whine, bitch, and moan all you want, but you still have a dead body proving that ignoring police instructions is deadly. To die or not to die, that is the question. Everything else is trivial.

How'd he get back to his car?

OH YEAH, HE DISOBEYED COMMANDS WHILE AT GUN POINT AND ACTING ERRATIC.

Dumbass.
No, rightard ... how did he reach into the back window of his car with his left arm, which was closest to the front of the driver's side window? His right arm was closest to the back window.

And here's yet more bad news for you ... at about the 47 second mark in this video (watch it full screen), you can see a light reflecting off the back window. Something which wouldn't be possible had the window been down....

So now the question is ... why are you lying? What's in it for you?

Bullshit. But let's run with your bullshit.
Why was he at his car?
Oh yeah, failure to get on his knees while at gunpoint and going back to his car for either a weapon or to flee and layer kill a family at an intersection going to bowling.

We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees. We were told that was the case by the same police department which told us he reached into the window of his vehicle despite the windows being visibly raised.

"We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees."

And yet here you are saying the government murdered an innocent man.

Your lunacy worsens ... where did I say that?

Quote me or expose yourself as telling yet another lie ... along with your lie that the car window was open.

Again I ask, since you've avoided answering every time ... why are you lying? What's in it for you?

Shitforbrains hasn't figured out the police are an agency of the government yet.

Figures you'd side with violent criminals.

This man was neither violent nor a criminal.
That's the exact attitude and stereotyping that causes officers to shoot.
Is there some video that just got released? Because the one I saw shows a large man disobeying cops and going back to his car. And while the video I saw has him blocked from view witnesses said he reached into his car.
That's a justified shooting.
And they found PCP in his car, and if he was on that he was immune to tasers and all pain, so no plan B was possible.

The windows were up.
You have no indication that he was"on" anything.
He was shot at the very same time he was tased.
Think it through again without ascribing negative stereotypes.

"The windows were up."
TULSA, Okla. – An attorney for a white Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man said the man ignored officers' commands, kept touching his pocket and was reaching through a window of his SUV when he was killed.

"You have no indication that he was"on" anything."
Going for your car against commands while at gunpoint says he was high or suicidal. PCP was later found in his car.

"He was shot at the very same time he was tased."
Which says two officers saw the same exact threat at the same time. And tasers do not work on those high on PCP.

Want to try again?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

There is blood running down the side of the car...the window appears to be open....certainly no evidence can be seen of blood running down a window...that is just your imagination working overtime to try and support your fallacious agenda.

There were at least five cops, one guy. He should have been stopped from approaching the car before he got there, if it was such a big deal. They panicked. He's dead.
Unless the cops told him to put his hands on the car so they could frisk him. No one is yelling to him to stop as he walks to the car and assumes the position to be frisked, and is shot in the frisking position.
Shitforbrains thinks the cops had microphones.

Maybe you should watch the dashcam video. What you call "reaching" was his arm falling because he was shot.

Nice try "swimmer". Shot was fired long after his right arm lowered, reaching, fumbling. Who knows what under that T-shirt or reaching in the car? I'm not going to keep watching it over and over. When they say...stop...you stop.
LIAR!!!!!

The video clearly shows that you hear the shot first and then see his arm come down.

The other arm reaching for......

You're lying again. His left arm is nowhere near the back window or the door handle. His right arm lowered about the time he was shot in the right side of his chest.

15n63kn.png

Why are you continuously lying? What's in it for you?

In fact, if you look at the chopper video, when the cop says "shots fired", the camera closes in on the victim and you can clearly see the window down.
Liar!

The window is up and his blood is on the closed window and dripping down the closed door.

tulsashot1-0919.jpg

Putting it on the victim wont work slick.
Your "victim" is dead, so clearly ignoring THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG isn't working for "you people". Time for a different strategy.

Like I said blaming it all on the victim wont work. He's dead, you can accuse him of all the shit you like but no one is taking your bait
Yes, he is dead.

That makes my point succinctly. It throws all your nonsense arguments into sharp relief. A dead body is the strongest proof there is that black anti cop culture doesn't work.

He's dead and you're too stupid to see how that destroys your argument more than anything I can say.

Whether he is alive has nothing to do with if he followed rules. Unless cops are rule gods who only act when rules are broken with death.

Since cops arent gods and there are more options other than death your logic doesnt make sense
As I said, you're too stupid to see how a dead body makes my point and destroys your argument. You can whine, bitch, and moan all you want, but you still have a dead body proving that ignoring police instructions is deadly. To die or not to die, that is the question. Everything else is trivial.

What you think my argument is irrelevent to this discussion.

The guy is dead so you can accuse him of anything. And since you wont even say he was on PCP but keep whispering around it shows you dont stand by your own bs. So sorry if youre new reasoning and rumors go ignored.

HE DID NOT have a gun. He did not ACT as if he had a gun. He was not acting like a maniac. He may well have had a few too many brews. Is THAT a good reason to be killed? Look, I will defend cops with my dying breath, but only when they're right. They panicked; this could well have been handled differently. The folks on this thread are pulling out all these variables that DID NOT EXIST! He was not waving a gun! He was not on PCP! He was a threat in their minds first and foremost. All cops are cynical and look at everyone as guilty until proven innocent. It's how they roll. But shooting them is beyond the pale in this incident. Period.
With all due respect, Old Lady...it's now being reported that PCP was indeed found in his SUV. The woman officer who first arrived at the scene CORRECTLY appraised him as being on PCP which means his reaction to being arrested...which he would have been...might very well have been violent and without provocation because that's what that drug does to people.
And this is why you don't claim he isn't on PCP before knowing it for a fact.

Finding PCP doesn't mean he's on it either dope.

Finding PCP in the man's SUV when he's staggering around baked on something doesn't mean he's on it? I'm going to go way out on a limb here, Hutch and say YES he was on it which totally changes the way Police respond to you if they think you are on PCP.
Looks like you called it yesterday, about the PCP, pending autopsy results, of course.
I just want to point out that in our little, lily white community, the cops detain and chase bad guys, some with guns, some on PCP, with no one getting shot. It can be done. It is done everywhere. These instances like Oklahoma SHOULD be protested as how NOT to respond. A helicopter, for Christ's sake? For one fucked up acting guy? If he hadn't been black, this response would not have been what it was. Guaranteed.

There you go again...stuck on woulda, coulda, and shoulda....try and deal wid reality....if you are concerned about negroid lives...try and edumacate young negroes to obey the police.

And how do you surmise that?
it looked like one cop was yelling at him as he walked away. Then the other cops came over. Unless it pissed the other cops off he was doing what he was told.. which I seriously doubt.

Watch the dashcam video. One cop had the gun trained on him, while the others were just arriving. No yelling.
I didn't hear any sound..
"others just arriving" good point.
Then you are deaf as you can clearly hear the gunshot!
What a liar, you can't hear any audio, not even the shot.
So not only does your brain not work, but neither do your ears. :badgrin:

Here is what PCP does. And this is a little guy.
When I was thinking of being a cop I had 2 calls like this. One the guy just ripped the barbs out of his chest, laughed, then took off running. The other had a guy sitting in a chair and it took 3 officers to pull his arms behind his back.

Forum List

Back