🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees. We were told that was the case by the same police department which told us he reached into the window of his vehicle despite the windows being visibly raised.

"We don't know for certain he was told to get on his knees."

And yet here you are saying the government murdered an innocent man.
Your lunacy worsens ... where did I say that?

Quote me or expose yourself as telling yet another lie ... along with your lie that the car window was open.

Again I ask, since you've avoided answering every time ... why are you lying? What's in it for you?
Shitforbrains hasn't figured out the police are an agency of the government yet.
Thanks for confessing you lied when you falsely claimed I said that.
The only one lying is you leftards and your pathetic spins.

You're so stupid you can't figure out the police are part of the government.
Now you're toying with strawmen. You failed to prove I said what you attributed to me ... where did I say the government murdered an innocent man? Where did I say the police murdered an innocent man?

C'mon ... quote me.

Oh, wait ... you can't because I never said that.

What I have said is that you're lying constantly about what happened and you flat out refuse to admit why you're lying.

The tinted window??

How can it be visibly tinted if it was open?

enlarged-photo-from-crutcher-shooting1.jpeg

Because they only tint ONE window!...pathetic!
Oh, no, vagisil chimes in.

Moron .... the window is clearly tinted. You wouldn't be able to see a tinted window if it was down. :eusa_doh:

Because the others aren't tinted...right...as swipe!...You ever think?
I can't help your brain has ceased functioning and cannot discern the tinted back window with the non-tinted driver's side window.

enlarged-photo-from-crutcher-shooting1.jpeg

Optical illusion fucktard!
Nah, you're just as blind as you are stupid. :lmao:

Whether he is alive has nothing to do with if he followed rules. Unless cops are rule gods who only act when rules are broken with death.

Since cops arent gods and there are more options other than death your logic doesnt make sense
As I said, you're too stupid to see how a dead body makes my point and destroys your argument. You can whine, bitch, and moan all you want, but you still have a dead body proving that ignoring police instructions is deadly. To die or not to die, that is the question. Everything else is trivial.

What you think my argument is irrelevent to this discussion.

The guy is dead so you can accuse him of anything. And since you wont even say he was on PCP but keep whispering around it shows you dont stand by your own bs. So sorry if youre new reasoning and rumors go ignored.
Yep. He's dead. I'm alive and he's dead. Apparently black lives don't matter or that sober fact would sink in.

All dead people broke rules! Thats logic!
I would have survived that encounter, you would die in such a situation. The difference is attitude and behavior.

If I was Superman I would bang WonderWoman...If you were Superman you'd bang Dr Octopus

The windows were up.
You have no indication that he was"on" anything.
He was shot at the very same time he was tased.
Think it through again without ascribing negative stereotypes.

"The windows were up."
TULSA, Okla. – An attorney for a white Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man said the man ignored officers' commands, kept touching his pocket and was reaching through a window of his SUV when he was killed.

"You have no indication that he was"on" anything."
Going for your car against commands while at gunpoint says he was high or suicidal. PCP was later found in his car.

"He was shot at the very same time he was tased."
Which says two officers saw the same exact threat at the same time. And tasers do not work on those high on PCP.

Want to try again?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

There is blood running down the side of the car...the window appears to be open....certainly no evidence can be seen of blood running down a window...that is just your imagination working overtime to try and support your fallacious agenda.
So this is just ... what ... ? paint running down the window inside the red oval? Just coincidence it's perfectly in line with the blood on the vehicle door?

os4fn6.png
Suddenly the back window is the front window.

Problem with lying is keeping your lies straight.
Where have I ever said the blood was on any window other than the driver's side window?

As I said, you're too stupid to see how a dead body makes my point and destroys your argument. You can whine, bitch, and moan all you want, but you still have a dead body proving that ignoring police instructions is deadly. To die or not to die, that is the question. Everything else is trivial.

The guy is dead so you can accuse him of anything. And since you wont even say he was on PCP but keep whispering around it shows you dont stand by your own bs. So sorry if youre new reasoning and rumors go ignored.
Yep. He's dead. I'm alive and he's dead. Apparently black lives don't matter or that sober fact would sink in.

I would have survived that encounter, you would die in such a situation. The difference is attitude and behavior.

If I was Superman I would bang WonderWoman...If you were Superman you'd bang Dr Octopus
I bang Wonder Woman every night. That's what I call my wife and mother of 4 kids, one of them special needs. Doesn't change the fact you are going to die as soon as you're in that kind of situation with the police.

I bang Wonder Woman every night. That's what I call my wife and mother of 4 kids, one of them special needs. Doesn't change the fact you are going to die as soon as you're in that kind of situation with the police.

You'd bang Doc Oct

Untrue. The video from the chopper clearly shows that it was down. No doubt about it.
No matter how many times you repeat this lie it will never stop being a lie. His blood is clearly seen on the CLOSED window and door.

tulsashot1-0919.jpg
Is it inside or outside,fucking genius!
Obviously OUTSIDE unless the door is transparent, or he rolled up the window from outside the car completely to the top with the door closed after he was shot. :cuckoo:

Oh the lengths the Right goes to rationalize anything. How can anyone reason with the Right?????

Sunroof appears to be open (also). We all could have had a nice A/C ride "downtown". But I suppose they had already served the evening meal? so perp decided he would go back to his driver door and ........... get in? huh? Hey we all make mistakes. Lets try to learn from this and move forward. Stronger Together!

tumblr_nzrk4gbvck1tlhiy6o1_250.gif

You'd bang Doc Oct
Anyone who wanted to kill you could just call the cops on you. The rest would take care of itself.

Middletown, Ohio police chief to Tulsa cops after Terence Crutcher shooting: "You are making us all look bad" - CBS News

An Ohio police chief venting frustration at the Terence Crutcher shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is gaining national attention on social media.

Middletown Police Chief Rodney Muterspaw took to social media to vent his frustration at the shooting death of the unarmed black man by a Tulsa police officer, one of several this year that have continued to spark tension between police and the black community.

One of his tweets, shared thousands of times as of Wednesday morning, reads: “As an officer I am so sick and drained of some cops doing things like this. You are making us all look bad. STOP.”

Questions and observations:

1. Why was there a chopper there?

Black man

2. Why was there so much back up available?

Big black man

3. Why was the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road?

Car broke down

4. Was the window down or up?

Up

5. What was said to the victim?

No audio

6. Did the victim comply with orders or not?

No audio

Typical stupidity from you.

There is blood running down the side of the car...the window appears to be open....certainly no evidence can be seen of blood running down a window...that is just your imagination working overtime to try and support your fallacious agenda.
Projection!

tulsashot1-0919.jpg

Yes, ghetto bunnies frequently have controlled substances in their vehicles they aren't actually high on. It's very common.

(Sarcasm alert)

Notice how you neglected to say he was on it. Theres good reason for that.
It was implied. Are you really going to wager that PCP was there but not being used? You Leftists must love to be wrong about every detail of these shootings because you keep taking positions that defy common sense.

I'm asking you to say he was on PCP so when the autopsy shows this was a smear campaign I can quote you and laugh. Go ahead.

When it does, if it does, I'll be sure to quote you and laugh.

You still cant say it...Thats proof enough

Does your mind work at all?

1. When the suspect was surrounded by multiple officers should have locked his hands behind his head and dropped to his knees and let the cops do what they were going to do because once on your knees with your hands locked behind your head the officer has no reason to shoot you.

2. When the Suspect refused to stop moving toward the automobile and refused to obey orders then the suspect was taking his life into his own hands.

3. Once the suspect was down the officers should have moved forward to render aid but did not.

Now do I believe there was need for deadly force in this case?

No, but the suspect was disobeying orders and if any of you have ever dealt with LEO you would know the best thing to do is drop to your knees and finger lock your hands behind your head and let them get their investigation over...

Now I know the Progressive left will educate me how no one need to obey the police but try that and I will watch how you were shot dead for your stupidity...

The female officer career is over and more riots will happen but the suspect was wrong for not stopping and dropping to his knees...

Middletown, Ohio police chief to Tulsa cops after Terence Crutcher shooting: "You are making us all look bad" - CBS News

An Ohio police chief venting frustration at the Terence Crutcher shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is gaining national attention on social media.

Middletown Police Chief Rodney Muterspaw took to social media to vent his frustration at the shooting death of the unarmed black man by a Tulsa police officer, one of several this year that have continued to spark tension between police and the black community.

One of his tweets, shared thousands of times as of Wednesday morning, reads: “As an officer I am so sick and drained of some cops doing things like this. You are making us all look bad. STOP.”
Police chief needs to STFU. Was he there? Is he running the investigation? Does he have all the facts? That cop's own agency hasn't reached any conclusions yet. Even police chief's can be idiots.

There were at least five cops, one guy. He should have been stopped from approaching the car before he got there, if it was such a big deal. They panicked. He's dead.
Unless the cops told him to put his hands on the car so they could frisk him. No one is yelling to him to stop as he walks to the car and assumes the position to be frisked, and is shot in the frisking position.
Shitforbrains thinks the cops had microphones.
They do, and they clearly picked up the sound of the shot, but no sound of anyone yelling at him to stop. He is clearly walking to the car and assuming the frisking position as the female cop silently follows him.

Is there some video that just got released? Because the one I saw shows a large man disobeying cops and going back to his car. And while the video I saw has him blocked from view witnesses said he reached into his car.
That's a justified shooting.
And they found PCP in his car, and if he was on that he was immune to tasers and all pain, so no plan B was possible.

The windows were up.
You have no indication that he was"on" anything.
He was shot at the very same time he was tased.
Think it through again without ascribing negative stereotypes.

"The windows were up."
TULSA, Okla. – An attorney for a white Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man said the man ignored officers' commands, kept touching his pocket and was reaching through a window of his SUV when he was killed.

"You have no indication that he was"on" anything."
Going for your car against commands while at gunpoint says he was high or suicidal. PCP was later found in his car.

"He was shot at the very same time he was tased."
Which says two officers saw the same exact threat at the same time. And tasers do not work on those high on PCP.

Want to try again?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

So this is just ... what ... ? paint running down the window inside the red oval? Just coincidence it's perfectly in line with the blood on the vehicle door?

os4fn6.png

Doesnt look like anthing running ...looks like a strip of something..notice how strait the edges are..blood does not run strait like dat...anyhow...nothing can be proved one way or the other from this picture...have to wait for reports from CSI.

Forum List

Back