🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Questions and observations:

1. Why was there a chopper there?

2. Why was there so much back up available?

3. Why was the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road?

4. Was the window down or up?

5. What was said to the victim?

6. Did the victim comply with orders or not?

If it was a routine traffic stop or a disabled vehicle, as many HERE claim, why was there a chopper? Why was ther so many cops already there? In the video, different angles show different things. From one angle, it looks like the window is clearly down. You can see unobstructed inside the vehicle. In another angle, it looks like the window is clearly up. In the video where the guy was already shot, there appears to be blood on the window and door. It's inconclusive at this point. And most importantly, we have no audio of the cops or the victim.

I call him the victim because of the assumption of innocence and that is not a conclusion on my part.
1. Why was there a chopper there?
Uncooperative deranged man who parked his car in the middle of a busy street.

2. Why was there so much back up available?
See 1.

3. Why was the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road?
See 1.
4. Was the window down or up?
Reaching for the door handle is the same.

5. What was said to the victim?
We do not know yet. But it sure was not go get back in your car.

6. Did the victim comply with orders or not?
Obviously not.

1. A chopper isn't an easy thing to deploy. They don't do it for nothing. We see videos from news choppers all the time because they frequently fly, but police choppers don't. There had to be a serious reason for that to be there.

2. Most times it takes a while to get back up there. Now one of the many things we don't know is how long this encounter had been going on. The chopper and the back up suggests that it had been going on for a while. That could be important.

3. Agreed, it doesn't seem like a routine stop.

4. I'm not sure a jury would agree with you.

We still can't say anything for sure, but there are interesting questions.

So this is just ... what ... ? paint running down the window inside the red oval? Just coincidence it's perfectly in line with the blood on the vehicle door?

os4fn6.png

Doesnt look like anthing running ...looks like a strip of something..notice how strait the edges are..blood does not run strait like dat...anyhow...nothing can be proved one way or the other from this picture...have to wait for reports from CSI.
The Right can rationalize anything.

And does a strip of "something" form a puddle in the street like blood too?????

tulsashot1-0919.jpg

The windows were up.
You have no indication that he was"on" anything.
He was shot at the very same time he was tased.
Think it through again without ascribing negative stereotypes.

"The windows were up."
TULSA, Okla. – An attorney for a white Oklahoma police officer who fatally shot an unarmed black man said the man ignored officers' commands, kept touching his pocket and was reaching through a window of his SUV when he was killed.

"You have no indication that he was"on" anything."
Going for your car against commands while at gunpoint says he was high or suicidal. PCP was later found in his car.

"He was shot at the very same time he was tased."
Which says two officers saw the same exact threat at the same time. And tasers do not work on those high on PCP.

Want to try again?

No need to try again. I posted this earlier. You should try reading the thread before looking like a dope.
I'll post it again to further highlight your lack of comprehension.

://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/19/man-fatally-shot-by-tulsa-police-was-unarmed-chief-says-as-disturbing-video-is-released/?utm_term=.40f5bcdea3c3

A day after police in Oklahoma released video that shows a white Tulsa police officer fatally shooting an unarmed black man, attorneys representing the slain man’s family released photos that contradict a key claim in authorities’ version of events.

At a news conference Tuesday afternoon, Benjamin Crump — a civil rights lawyer who has represented many families of those killed in high-profile police shootings — said Terence Crutcher never reached his hands into the driver’s side window of his stalled sport-utility vehicle before he was shot by police.

Crutcher couldn’t have reached into the vehicle, Crump said, because enhanced photos of the vehicle taken from police video show that the window was rolled up.

Here's the link to the chopper video. Watch when they zoom in after the shooting. You will clearly see blood down the side of the car including the window.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57e0411fe4b0071a6e08db5f

There is blood running down the side of the car...the window appears to be open....certainly no evidence can be seen of blood running down a window...that is just your imagination working overtime to try and support your fallacious agenda.
So this is just ... what ... ? paint running down the window inside the red oval? Just coincidence it's perfectly in line with the blood on the vehicle door?

os4fn6.png

Doesnt look like anthing running ...looks like a strip of something..notice how strait the edges are..blood does not run strait like dat...anyhow...nothing can be proved one way or the other from this picture...have to wait for reports from CSI.
And it's just coincidence that it lines up perfectly with the blood on the door, right?

Middletown, Ohio police chief to Tulsa cops after Terence Crutcher shooting: "You are making us all look bad" - CBS News

An Ohio police chief venting frustration at the Terence Crutcher shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is gaining national attention on social media.

Middletown Police Chief Rodney Muterspaw took to social media to vent his frustration at the shooting death of the unarmed black man by a Tulsa police officer, one of several this year that have continued to spark tension between police and the black community.

One of his tweets, shared thousands of times as of Wednesday morning, reads: “As an officer I am so sick and drained of some cops doing things like this. You are making us all look bad. STOP.”
Police chief needs to STFU. Was he there? Is he running the investigation? Does he have all the facts? That cop's own agency hasn't reached any conclusions yet. Even police chief's can be idiots.
You were not there either, and do not know the facts, yet it does not stop you from stating your opinion, maybe you and others can STFU....

1. When the suspect was surrounded by multiple officers should have locked his hands behind his head and dropped to his knees and let the cops do what they were going to do because once on your knees with your hands locked behind your head the officer has no reason to shoot you.

2. When the Suspect refused to stop moving toward the automobile and refused to obey orders then the suspect was taking his life into his own hands.

3. Once the suspect was down the officers should have moved forward to render aid but did not.

Now do I believe there was need for deadly force in this case?

No, but the suspect was disobeying orders and if any of you have ever dealt with LEO you would know the best thing to do is drop to your knees and finger lock your hands behind your head and let them get their investigation over...

Now I know the Progressive left will educate me how no one need to obey the police but try that and I will watch how you were shot dead for your stupidity...

The female officer career is over and more riots will happen but the suspect was wrong for not stopping and dropping to his knees...

There is no audio. How do you know what was said?

Middletown, Ohio police chief to Tulsa cops after Terence Crutcher shooting: "You are making us all look bad" - CBS News

An Ohio police chief venting frustration at the Terence Crutcher shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is gaining national attention on social media.

Middletown Police Chief Rodney Muterspaw took to social media to vent his frustration at the shooting death of the unarmed black man by a Tulsa police officer, one of several this year that have continued to spark tension between police and the black community.

One of his tweets, shared thousands of times as of Wednesday morning, reads: “As an officer I am so sick and drained of some cops doing things like this. You are making us all look bad. STOP.”
Police chief needs to STFU. Was he there? Is he running the investigation? Does he have all the facts? That cop's own agency hasn't reached any conclusions yet. Even police chief's can be idiots.
You were not there either, and do not know the facts, yet it does not stop you from stating your opinion, maybe you and others can STFU....
I'm not condemning the cop before the facts come in like that idiot police chief who has probably never been a cop.

I'm not condemning the cop before the facts come in like that idiot police chief who has probably never been a cop.
Yet you condemn the perp, all out of ignorance.,...

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video
The man appears to be walking with his hands above his head.
09/19/2016 07:24 pm ET | Updated 10 minutes ago

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video | Huffington Post

“Terence died on that street in his own blood, without any help,” the lawyer said.

“We saw that Terence did not have any weapon,” Solomon-Simmons said. “We saw that Terence did not make any sudden movements. We saw that Terence was not being belligerent. We did not see Terence reach into the car. We did not see Terence attacking the officers.”

As seen in the video, more than two minutes go by before officers begin administering aid to Crutcher after he was shot.

The police chief said an investigation of the incident is ongoing. The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a separate civil rights inquiry into the shooting, AP reports.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????

Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!
Who is WE PEOPLE? You are aware that people in the rural us are also gunned down by cops and fucking federal agents who are armed and creeping all over our public lands?

Do you know who gave them all that authority?

Dependent, stupid, entitlement morons who are too retarded and too brainwashed to defend or think for themselves. DEMOCRATS.

WHY COULDN'T THE FIVE OR SIX COPS STANDING LESS THAN A FOOT AWAY FROM HIM TACKLE HIM INSTEAD?
They weren't there until he was at the car, they didn't know he was unarmed, and even if he was unarmed at the time, he could have been reaching for a gun. In their position, do you really wanna chance you or your fellow officers being gunned down as you tackle a possible gun-waving druggy maniac?
HE DID NOT have a gun. He did not ACT as if he had a gun. He was not acting like a maniac. He may well have had a few too many brews. Is THAT a good reason to be killed? Look, I will defend cops with my dying breath, but only when they're right. They panicked; this could well have been handled differently. The folks on this thread are pulling out all these variables that DID NOT EXIST! He was not waving a gun! He was not on PCP! He was a threat in their minds first and foremost. All cops are cynical and look at everyone as guilty until proven innocent. It's how they roll. But shooting them is beyond the pale in this incident. Period.
With all due respect, Old Lady...it's now being reported that PCP was indeed found in his SUV. The woman officer who first arrived at the scene CORRECTLY appraised him as being on PCP which means his reaction to being arrested...which he would have been...might very well have been violent and without provocation because that's what that drug does to people.
And this is why you don't claim he isn't on PCP before knowing it for a fact.

Finding PCP doesn't mean he's on it either dope.
You're right, he may have just been keeping it as a pet.

Well, the racists are getting pretty thick, so I'll be moving on. But the guy should have been more cooperative, and the cops should not have shot him. It was a lose-lose, all the way around.
It's entirely his own fault for not cooperating. Guns wouldn't have even been drawn.
Says Miss Perfect. Cops don't have a right to kill citizens for being uncooperative.
I wonder how many times I have to explain that people being held at gunpoint aren't allowed to reach for anything anywhere. They were EXTREMELY lenient letting him get to his vehicle in the first place.

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video
The man appears to be walking with his hands above his head.
09/19/2016 07:24 pm ET | Updated 10 minutes ago

Oklahoma Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Black Man In Alarming Video | Huffington Post

“Terence died on that street in his own blood, without any help,” the lawyer said.

“We saw that Terence did not have any weapon,” Solomon-Simmons said. “We saw that Terence did not make any sudden movements. We saw that Terence was not being belligerent. We did not see Terence reach into the car. We did not see Terence attacking the officers.”

As seen in the video, more than two minutes go by before officers begin administering aid to Crutcher after he was shot.

The police chief said an investigation of the incident is ongoing. The U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a separate civil rights inquiry into the shooting, AP reports.

Does the madness ever end with you people?????????

Black men had better wake up and start voting and participating.....take your dicks out of Becky and get with the times, negro's.....you are nothing but target practice for this race of animals you love so dearly!!
Who is WE PEOPLE? You are aware that people in the rural us are also gunned down by cops and fucking federal agents who are armed and creeping all over our public lands?

Do you know who gave them all that authority?

Dependent, stupid, entitlement morons who are too retarded and too brainwashed to defend or think for themselves. DEMOCRATS.
yet it happens during GOP presidents, try again to lay the blame on one political party...

They weren't there until he was at the car, they didn't know he was unarmed, and even if he was unarmed at the time, he could have been reaching for a gun. In their position, do you really wanna chance you or your fellow officers being gunned down as you tackle a possible gun-waving druggy maniac?
HE DID NOT have a gun. He did not ACT as if he had a gun. He was not acting like a maniac. He may well have had a few too many brews. Is THAT a good reason to be killed? Look, I will defend cops with my dying breath, but only when they're right. They panicked; this could well have been handled differently. The folks on this thread are pulling out all these variables that DID NOT EXIST! He was not waving a gun! He was not on PCP! He was a threat in their minds first and foremost. All cops are cynical and look at everyone as guilty until proven innocent. It's how they roll. But shooting them is beyond the pale in this incident. Period.
With all due respect, Old Lady...it's now being reported that PCP was indeed found in his SUV. The woman officer who first arrived at the scene CORRECTLY appraised him as being on PCP which means his reaction to being arrested...which he would have been...might very well have been violent and without provocation because that's what that drug does to people.

You're right, he may have just been keeping it as a pet.
And it doesn't justify murder....

Bullshit. The perp was ignoring instructions. Even the helicopter pilot remarked on it. That's an established fact. He fucked with the cops and got ventilated. No victim here.

Finding PCP in the man's SUV when he's staggering around baked on something doesn't mean he's on it? I'm going to go way out on a limb here, Hutch and say YES he was on it which totally changes the way Police respond to you if they think you are on PCP.
Looks like you called it yesterday, about the PCP, pending autopsy results, of course.
I just want to point out that in our little, lily white community, the cops detain and chase bad guys, some with guns, some on PCP, with no one getting shot. It can be done. It is done everywhere. These instances like Oklahoma SHOULD be protested as how NOT to respond. A helicopter, for Christ's sake? For one fucked up acting guy? If he hadn't been black, this response would not have been what it was. Guaranteed.
Making more assumptions, I see. Maybe you should stop making claims that certain things are unnecessary without having seen the video footage leading up to the woman's gun being pulled.

Bullshit. The perp was ignoring instructions. Even the helicopter pilot remarked on it. That's an established fact. He fucked with the cops and got ventilated. No victim here.
Yet you do not have all the evidence, but you make a decision because of your mindset that cops never do anything wrong...

Because they only tint ONE window!...pathetic!
Oh, no, vagisil chimes in.

Moron .... the window is clearly tinted. You wouldn't be able to see a tinted window if it was down. :eusa_doh:

Because the others aren't tinted...right...as swipe!...You ever think?
I can't help your brain has ceased functioning and cannot discern the tinted back window with the non-tinted driver's side window.

enlarged-photo-from-crutcher-shooting1.jpeg

Optical illusion fucktard!
Nah, you're just as blind as you are stupid. :lmao:

Your surrender is noted....lololol..so easy

Yet you do not have all the evidence, but you make a decision because of your mindset that cops never do anything wrong...
Not all the facts are in, but enough can be seen on the video to conclude that the Gentle Giant wasn't listening to the cops.

I would like to go back in time and pinpoint the time when you determined that in a free country, cops should be able to shoot anybody who "ignores instructions". I don't remember our Constitution giving cops the authority to demand we "obey all instructions" upon pain of death?

Forum List

Back