🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

You're right, he may have just been keeping it as a pet.
And it doesn't justify murder....
You should read the thread. I've replied to MANY similar posts. Again, for all the cops knew, WHEN HE WALKED TO HIS VEHICLE AGAINST ORDERS, AND REACHED INTO HIS VEHICLE AGAINST ORDERS, he could have been retrieving a weapon.
And 4 cops on his ass couldn't do anything but kill, sounds like they are weak....of mind..
Sounds like you're a tremendous whiner. On the other hand, maybe you should campaign to let cops know they should wait until a gun is pulled and the guy starts dropping their fellow officers before they're allowed to kill a criminal. Then and only then, with cops dead, Liberals will think they were lenient enough with a criminal.
That's the way the military trains you and as a security guard for 22 years I never had to kill anyone for not following instructions... I simply grappled them to the ground...
Police=/=Military
Also, he was reaching inside his vehicle, and was already being arrested. He wasn't supposed to return to his vehicle, let alone reach inside of it. There are no parallels here.

Middletown, Ohio police chief to Tulsa cops after Terence Crutcher shooting: "You are making us all look bad" - CBS News

An Ohio police chief venting frustration at the Terence Crutcher shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is gaining national attention on social media.

Middletown Police Chief Rodney Muterspaw took to social media to vent his frustration at the shooting death of the unarmed black man by a Tulsa police officer, one of several this year that have continued to spark tension between police and the black community.

One of his tweets, shared thousands of times as of Wednesday morning, reads: “As an officer I am so sick and drained of some cops doing things like this. You are making us all look bad. STOP.”
Police chief needs to STFU. Was he there? Is he running the investigation? Does he have all the facts? That cop's own agency hasn't reached any conclusions yet. Even police chief's can be idiots.
You were not there either, and do not know the facts, yet it does not stop you from stating your opinion, maybe you and others can STFU....
I'm not condemning the cop before the facts come in like that idiot police chief who has probably never been a cop.

Wtf is an idiot from Ohio doing chiming in on events in Oklahoma?
Shitforbrains thinks only Tulsa residents can talk about this shooting.

You should read the thread. I've replied to MANY similar posts. Again, for all the cops knew, WHEN HE WALKED TO HIS VEHICLE AGAINST ORDERS, AND REACHED INTO HIS VEHICLE AGAINST ORDERS, he could have been retrieving a weapon.
And 4 cops on his ass couldn't do anything but kill, sounds like they are weak....of mind..
Sounds like you're a tremendous whiner. On the other hand, maybe you should campaign to let cops know they should wait until a gun is pulled and the guy starts dropping their fellow officers before they're allowed to kill a criminal. Then and only then, with cops dead, Liberals will think they were lenient enough with a criminal.
That's the way the military trains you and as a security guard for 22 years I never had to kill anyone for not following instructions... I simply grappled them to the ground...
Police=/=Military
Also, he was reaching inside his vehicle, and was already being arrested. There are no parallels here.
He was in a very easy position to take down with one move...

Like to see you take on a midget on PCP.

Police=/=Military
Also, he was reaching inside his vehicle, and was already being arrested. There are no parallels here.
I don't think most people think "I'mma tackle this guy" if they think he's reaching for a gun.

I have before, along with drunks, coke heads and generally unsavory people...

Police=/=Military
I don't think most people think "I'mma tackle this guy" if they think he's reaching for a gun.
Then they are not very well trained...

Untrue. The video from the chopper clearly shows that it was down. No doubt about it.
No matter how many times you repeat this lie it will never stop being a lie. His blood is clearly seen on the CLOSED window and door.

tulsashot1-0919.jpg
Is it inside or outside,fucking genius!
Obviously OUTSIDE unless the door is transparent, or he rolled up the window from outside the car completely to the top with the door closed after he was shot. :cuckoo:

Oh the lengths the Right goes to rationalize anything. How can anyone reason with the Right?????
couldn't have been inside and bled over and window rolled up....too easy with morons that try to second guess.
And how exactly and where in the video did the victim roll up the window?

Police=/=Military
Then they are not very well trained...
Confirmed cops need to be better trained to face-tank bullets.

Middletown, Ohio police chief to Tulsa cops after Terence Crutcher shooting: "You are making us all look bad" - CBS News

An Ohio police chief venting frustration at the Terence Crutcher shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is gaining national attention on social media.

Middletown Police Chief Rodney Muterspaw took to social media to vent his frustration at the shooting death of the unarmed black man by a Tulsa police officer, one of several this year that have continued to spark tension between police and the black community.

One of his tweets, shared thousands of times as of Wednesday morning, reads: “As an officer I am so sick and drained of some cops doing things like this. You are making us all look bad. STOP.”
Police chief needs to STFU. Was he there? Is he running the investigation? Does he have all the facts? That cop's own agency hasn't reached any conclusions yet. Even police chief's can be idiots.
You were not there either, and do not know the facts, yet it does not stop you from stating your opinion, maybe you and others can STFU....
I'm not condemning the cop before the facts come in like that idiot police chief who has probably never been a cop.
It never occurs to you to check things up before opining, does it, kemosabe?

Middletown names Maj. Rodney Muterspaw new police chief

Maj. Rodney Muterspaw, a 24-year veteran of the Middletown Division of Police, was selected for the top job Tuesday by City Manager Doug Adkins.

it was a brilliant idea to LOWER HIS HANDS, AGAIN AGAINST THEIR ORDERS causing it to look like he was reaching for something.
His arm went down AFTERF he was shot. The video clearly shows you can hear the shot FIRST and then you see his arm go down.

These idiots think you can't hear the shot because the cop was using a silencer.

Video Shows Terence Crutcher Lower His Hands Before Being Shot By Tulsa Police
Uh no, shots were fired after he reaches into his vehicle, if you look at the videos from another angle. On the other hand, you probably missed it because you're busy looking the other way.

In the chopper video, it does appear that he dropped his hands and kept them down. It hard to determine when he was shot, before or after. Anyone who, from that video, claims to know is full of shit. The other video from the ground level is completely inconclusive because our view was blocked by the cops.

Untrue. The video from the chopper clearly shows that it was down. No doubt about it.
No matter how many times you repeat this lie it will never stop being a lie. His blood is clearly seen on the CLOSED window and door.

tulsashot1-0919.jpg
Obviously OUTSIDE unless the door is transparent, or he rolled up the window from outside the car completely to the top with the door closed after he was shot. :cuckoo:

Oh the lengths the Right goes to rationalize anything. How can anyone reason with the Right?????
couldn't have been inside and bled over and window rolled up....too easy with morons that try to second guess.

He didn't, the window is down.

Bullshit liar. I've twice been there with cops taking on guys high on PCP. You're a pathetic liar to say you took them on single handedly.

Yet you condemn the perp, all out of ignorance.,...
Bullshit. The perp was ignoring instructions. Even the helicopter pilot remarked on it. That's an established fact. He fucked with the cops and got ventilated. No victim here.

I would like to go back in time and pinpoint the time when you determined that in a free country, cops should be able to shoot anybody who "ignores instructions". I don't remember our Constitution giving cops the authority to demand we "obey all instructions" upon pain of death?
Tell me that disobeying police instructions doesn't escalate the situation and increase the chance of your untimely demise.
I have had guns pulled on me in OKC by cops with .357 hammers clicked in the ready to fire position, when I had done nothing wrong and obeyed all the instructions...It was in Warr Acres..So tell me again about cops and itchy trigger finger defense...

So what? I've been stopped a whole lot of times, when I was a kid it was just because I had long hair, and as an adult because I have a lead foot. No cop has ever drawn his weapon on me. My Ad Hoc cancels out your Ad Hoc.

Bullshit. The perp was ignoring instructions. Even the helicopter pilot remarked on it. That's an established fact. He fucked with the cops and got ventilated. No victim here.
Yet you do not have all the evidence, but you make a decision because of your mindset that cops never do anything wrong...
Not all the facts are in, but enough can be seen on the video to conclude that the Gentle Giant wasn't listening to the cops.
Evidently he was not threatening them and should not have been murdered....

You cannot know that.

tulsashot1-0919.jpg

He was going back to his car against orders, asshole.

I would like to go back in time and pinpoint the time when you determined that in a free country, cops should be able to shoot anybody who "ignores instructions". I don't remember our Constitution giving cops the authority to demand we "obey all instructions" upon pain of death?
Tell me that disobeying police instructions doesn't escalate the situation and increase the chance of your untimely demise.
I have had guns pulled on me in OKC by cops with .357 hammers clicked in the ready to fire position, when I had done nothing wrong and obeyed all the instructions...It was in Warr Acres..So tell me again about cops and itchy trigger finger defense...

So what? I've been stopped a whole lot of times, when I was a kid it was just because I had long hair, and as an adult because I have a lead foot. No cop has ever drawn his weapon on me. My Ad Hoc cancels out your Ad Hoc.
I had short hair and was getting a flat fixed at a repair station, after walking two miles.....they thought I was someone they were looking for...

You don't know anything about PCP, do you?

With all due respect, Old Lady...it's now being reported that PCP was indeed found in his SUV. The woman officer who first arrived at the scene CORRECTLY appraised him as being on PCP which means his reaction to being arrested...which he would have been...might very well have been violent and without provocation because that's what that drug does to people.
And this is why you don't claim he isn't on PCP before knowing it for a fact.

Finding PCP doesn't mean he's on it either dope.
A prudent person would wait and see what he retrieved.

it was a brilliant idea to LOWER HIS HANDS, AGAIN AGAINST THEIR ORDERS causing it to look like he was reaching for something.
His arm went down AFTERF he was shot. The video clearly shows you can hear the shot FIRST and then you see his arm go down.

These idiots think you can't hear the shot because the cop was using a silencer.

Video Shows Terence Crutcher Lower His Hands Before Being Shot By Tulsa Police
Uh no, shots were fired after he reaches into his vehicle, if you look at the videos from another angle. On the other hand, you probably missed it because you're busy looking the other way.

In the chopper video, it does appear that he dropped his hands and kept them down. It hard to determine when he was shot, before or after. Anyone who, from that video, claims to know is full of shit. The other video from the ground level is completely inconclusive because our view was blocked by the cops.

Are you from Tulsa? What the hell do you know?

Forum List

Back