🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Yet you condemn the perp, all out of ignorance.,...
Bullshit. The perp was ignoring instructions. Even the helicopter pilot remarked on it. That's an established fact. He fucked with the cops and got ventilated. No victim here.
Yet you do not have all the evidence, but you make a decision because of your mindset that cops never do anything wrong...
Not all the facts are in, but enough can be seen on the video to conclude that the Gentle Giant wasn't listening to the cops.
Evidently he was not threatening them and should not have been murdered....

You cannot know that.
Being prostate with your back to cops is not a threatening position, and there were 4 cops on his ass.....

And 4 cops on his ass couldn't do anything but kill, sounds like they are weak....of mind..
Sounds like you're a tremendous whiner. On the other hand, maybe you should campaign to let cops know they should wait until a gun is pulled and the guy starts dropping their fellow officers before they're allowed to kill a criminal. Then and only then, with cops dead, Liberals will think they were lenient enough with a criminal.
That's the way the military trains you and as a security guard for 22 years I never had to kill anyone for not following instructions... I simply grappled them to the ground...
Like to see you take on a midget on PCP.
I have before, along with drunks, coke heads and generally unsavory people...
You don't know anything about PCP, do you?
So you maintain that cops should be allowed to gun down people on PCP? And where is that in the Constitution?

Questions and observations:

1. Why was there a chopper there?

2. Why was there so much back up available?

3. Why was the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road?

4. Was the window down or up?

5. What was said to the victim?

6. Did the victim comply with orders or not?

If it was a routine traffic stop or a disabled vehicle, as many HERE claim, why was there a chopper? Why was ther so many cops already there? In the video, different angles show different things. From one angle, it looks like the window is clearly down. You can see unobstructed inside the vehicle. In another angle, it looks like the window is clearly up. In the video where the guy was already shot, there appears to be blood on the window and door. It's inconclusive at this point. And most importantly, we have no audio of the cops or the victim.

I call him the victim because of the assumption of innocence and that is not a conclusion on my part.
Uncooperative deranged man who parked his car in the middle of a busy street.

See 1.

See 1.
Reaching for the door handle is the same.

We do not know yet. But it sure was not go get back in your car.

Obviously not.

1. A chopper isn't an easy thing to deploy. They don't do it for nothing. We see videos from news choppers all the time because they frequently fly, but police choppers don't. There had to be a serious reason for that to be there.

2. Most times it takes a while to get back up there. Now one of the many things we don't know is how long this encounter had been going on. The chopper and the back up suggests that it had been going on for a while. That could be important.

3. Agreed, it doesn't seem like a routine stop.

4. I'm not sure a jury would agree with you.

We still can't say anything for sure, but there are interesting questions.
Shitforbrains thinks police helicopters stay on the ground until called.

I know for a fact that they do.

Suddenly the back window is the front window.

Problem with lying is keeping your lies straight.
The back window is closed too, not that the video shows him reaching into the back window either.
Dufus thinks the cops are wearing microphones and he was cooperating.
Even cops that don't have body cams have microphones.

img_3815.jpg

Sounds like you're a tremendous whiner. On the other hand, maybe you should campaign to let cops know they should wait until a gun is pulled and the guy starts dropping their fellow officers before they're allowed to kill a criminal. Then and only then, with cops dead, Liberals will think they were lenient enough with a criminal.
That's the way the military trains you and as a security guard for 22 years I never had to kill anyone for not following instructions... I simply grappled them to the ground...
So you maintain that cops should be allowed to gun down people on PCP? And where is that in the Constitution?
He was going back to his car against orders, asshole.

Suddenly the back window is the front window.

Problem with lying is keeping your lies straight.
The back window is closed too, not that the video shows him reaching into the back window either.
Dufus thinks the cops are wearing microphones and he was cooperating.
Even cops that don't have body cams have microphones.

img_3815.jpg
Shitforbrains thinks a radio is a cam microphone.

Oh, no, vagisil chimes in.

Moron .... the window is clearly tinted. You wouldn't be able to see a tinted window if it was down. :eusa_doh:

Because the others aren't tinted...right...as swipe!...You ever think?
I can't help your brain has ceased functioning and cannot discern the tinted back window with the non-tinted driver's side window.

enlarged-photo-from-crutcher-shooting1.jpeg

Optical illusion fucktard!
Nah, you're just as blind as you are stupid. :lmao:

Your surrender is noted....lololol..so easy
Pointing out you're blind AND stupid is surrendering, according to the blind and stupid.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The Constitution doesn't micro manage every detail of our lives and society. It was written as a restraint on federal power. Stop pretending to be a constitutional conservative. You're not very good at it.

Middletown, Ohio police chief to Tulsa cops after Terence Crutcher shooting: "You are making us all look bad" - CBS News

An Ohio police chief venting frustration at the Terence Crutcher shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is gaining national attention on social media.

Middletown Police Chief Rodney Muterspaw took to social media to vent his frustration at the shooting death of the unarmed black man by a Tulsa police officer, one of several this year that have continued to spark tension between police and the black community.

One of his tweets, shared thousands of times as of Wednesday morning, reads: “As an officer I am so sick and drained of some cops doing things like this. You are making us all look bad. STOP.”
Police chief needs to STFU. Was he there? Is he running the investigation? Does he have all the facts? That cop's own agency hasn't reached any conclusions yet. Even police chief's can be idiots.
You were not there either, and do not know the facts, yet it does not stop you from stating your opinion, maybe you and others can STFU....
I'm not condemning the cop before the facts come in like that idiot police chief who has probably never been a cop.

Wtf is an idiot from Ohio doing chiming in on events in Oklahoma?
Where do you live in Okiehoma..? I'm 5 miles from the border...lived in OKC for 24 years...

I don't live in OK, but unless it happened in Tulsa, Ohio, that idiot doesn't know more than we do at this point. That is to say he knows nothing.

Last edited:
Bullshit. The perp was ignoring instructions. Even the helicopter pilot remarked on it. That's an established fact. He fucked with the cops and got ventilated. No victim here.
Yet you do not have all the evidence, but you make a decision because of your mindset that cops never do anything wrong...
Not all the facts are in, but enough can be seen on the video to conclude that the Gentle Giant wasn't listening to the cops.

You cannot know that.
Being prostate with your back to cops is not a threatening position, and there were 4 cops on his ass.....
Prostate?

My my my....

Questions and observations:

If it was a routine traffic stop or a disabled vehicle, as many HERE claim, why was there a chopper? Why was ther so many cops already there? In the video, different angles show different things. From one angle, it looks like the window is clearly down. You can see unobstructed inside the vehicle. In another angle, it looks like the window is clearly up. In the video where the guy was already shot, there appears to be blood on the window and door. It's inconclusive at this point. And most importantly, we have no audio of the cops or the victim.

I call him the victim because of the assumption of innocence and that is not a conclusion on my part.
Uncooperative deranged man who parked his car in the middle of a busy street.

See 1.

See 1.
Reaching for the door handle is the same.

We do not know yet. But it sure was not go get back in your car.

Obviously not.

1. A chopper isn't an easy thing to deploy. They don't do it for nothing. We see videos from news choppers all the time because they frequently fly, but police choppers don't. There had to be a serious reason for that to be there.

2. Most times it takes a while to get back up there. Now one of the many things we don't know is how long this encounter had been going on. The chopper and the back up suggests that it had been going on for a while. That could be important.

3. Agreed, it doesn't seem like a routine stop.

4. I'm not sure a jury would agree with you.

We still can't say anything for sure, but there are interesting questions.
Shitforbrains thinks police helicopters stay on the ground until called.

I know for a fact that they do.
And you're full of shit. I have a friend who is a deputy in a county chopper.

So answer the question. Where does the Constitution authorize cops to gun down people who don't obey instructions, or are on drugs?

You cannot know that.

Do you know what prostrate means? I do and no where did I ever see him in that position.

So answer the question. Where does the Constitution authorize cops to gun down people who don't obey instructions, or are on drugs?

Just like when I can blow off someone's head - when they are a threat to a persons safety, dufus.

You cannot know that.

Do you know what prostrate means? I do and no where did I ever see him in that position.
Sure the cops were milking the perp..

The Constitution doesn't micro manage every detail of our lives and society. It was written as a restraint on federal power. Stop pretending to be a constitutional conservative. You're not very good at it.

I'm not a constitutional conservative as you probably conceive of it. I'm not sure I'm CONSERVATIVE at all.

I do know that cops have no legal authority to just gun people down because they are a little jumpy. You know what? If you're that terrified, wait for backup.

There were at least five cops, one guy. He should have been stopped from approaching the car before he got there, if it was such a big deal. They panicked. He's dead.
Unless the cops told him to put his hands on the car so they could frisk him. No one is yelling to him to stop as he walks to the car and assumes the position to be frisked, and is shot in the frisking position.
Shitforbrains thinks the cops had microphones.
They do, and they clearly picked up the sound of the shot, but no sound of anyone yelling at him to stop. He is clearly walking to the car and assuming the frisking position as the female cop silently follows him.

In that video you cannot hear anything but the the car radio and the cops radio. You cannot hear if the officers nearest to the guy said anything. Naturally, the car cam's mic wouldn't pick up what the cops were telling him. Even the shot itself was muted to the point where it isn't easy to tell it was the shot. That video is NOT proof that the cops were not yelling at him. It is also inconclusive that the guy was assuming the frisking position as you claim. Our view of him was mostly obstructed. What little we did see could as likely been him trying to get into his car.

Bullshit! Not only is the gunshot clearly audible, you can even hear the female cop say "shot fired." \Since she can be heard saying "shot fired" you would certainly hear her say "stop" or anything else, but she and the other cops were obviously silent.

Last edited:

Just like when I can blow off someone's head - when they are a threat to a persons safety, dufus.

No identifiable threat. Walking away isn't a threat.

Middletown, Ohio police chief to Tulsa cops after Terence Crutcher shooting: "You are making us all look bad" - CBS News

An Ohio police chief venting frustration at the Terence Crutcher shooting in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is gaining national attention on social media.

Middletown Police Chief Rodney Muterspaw took to social media to vent his frustration at the shooting death of the unarmed black man by a Tulsa police officer, one of several this year that have continued to spark tension between police and the black community.

One of his tweets, shared thousands of times as of Wednesday morning, reads: “As an officer I am so sick and drained of some cops doing things like this. You are making us all look bad. STOP.”
Police chief needs to STFU. Was he there? Is he running the investigation? Does he have all the facts? That cop's own agency hasn't reached any conclusions yet. Even police chief's can be idiots.
You were not there either, and do not know the facts, yet it does not stop you from stating your opinion, maybe you and others can STFU....
I'm not condemning the cop before the facts come in like that idiot police chief who has probably never been a cop.

Wtf is an idiot from Ohio doing chiming in on events in Oklahoma?
Shitforbrains thinks only Tulsa residents can talk about this shooting.

1. I didn't say that he couldn't talk about it. I am talking about it now.

2. What is stupid is that he was concluding wrongdoing on the cops part when he has no more knowledge about the subject than we do.

3. It appears that YOU have the shit for brains. You should shut up while you are behind.

I'm not a constitutional conservative as you probably conceive of it. I'm not sure I'm CONSERVATIVE at all.

I do know that cops have no legal authority to just gun people down because they are a little jumpy. You know what? If you're that terrified, wait for backup.
What the hell do you think that was? Watch the damn video because now you're just sounding like a rabid cop hating loon.

Forum List

Back