🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

it was a brilliant idea to LOWER HIS HANDS, AGAIN AGAINST THEIR ORDERS causing it to look like he was reaching for something.
His arm went down AFTERF he was shot. The video clearly shows you can hear the shot FIRST and then you see his arm go down.

These idiots think you can't hear the shot because the cop was using a silencer.

Video Shows Terence Crutcher Lower His Hands Before Being Shot By Tulsa Police
Uh no, shots were fired after he reaches into his vehicle, if you look at the videos from another angle. On the other hand, you probably missed it because you're busy looking the other way.

Looks to me like he lowered his right arms after I hear the gunshot.

Untrue. The video from the chopper clearly shows that it was down. No doubt about it.
No matter how many times you repeat this lie it will never stop being a lie. His blood is clearly seen on the CLOSED window and door.

tulsashot1-0919.jpg
Is it inside or outside,fucking genius!
Obviously OUTSIDE unless the door is transparent, or he rolled up the window from outside the car completely to the top with the door closed after he was shot. :cuckoo:

Oh the lengths the Right goes to rationalize anything. How can anyone reason with the Right?????
couldn't have been inside and bled over and window rolled up....too easy with morons that try to second guess.
And how exactly and where in the video did the victim roll up the window?

You can't see shit the police were in the way of the camara!

There were at least five cops, one guy. He should have been stopped from approaching the car before he got there, if it was such a big deal. They panicked. He's dead.
Unless the cops told him to put his hands on the car so they could frisk him. No one is yelling to him to stop as he walks to the car and assumes the position to be frisked, and is shot in the frisking position.
Shitforbrains thinks the cops had microphones.
They do, and they clearly picked up the sound of the shot, but no sound of anyone yelling at him to stop. He is clearly walking to the car and assuming the frisking position as the female cop silently follows him.

In that video you cannot hear anything but the the car radio and the cops radio. You cannot hear if the officers nearest to the guy said anything. Naturally, the car cam's mic wouldn't pick up what the cops were telling him. Even the shot itself was muted to the point where it isn't easy to tell it was the shot. That video is NOT proof that the cops were not yelling at him. It is also inconclusive that the guy was assuming the frisking position as you claim. Our view of him was mostly obstructed. What little we did see could as likely been him trying to get into his car.

Bullshit! Not only is the gunshot clearly audible, you can even heat the female cop say "shot fired." \Since she can be heard saying "shot fired" you would certainly hear her say "stop" or anything else, but she and the other cops were obviously silent.

She says "shot fired" over the radio, and wasn't issuing commands to the man over the radio because... he doesn't have one. She was letting other officers know she fired a shot... only the ones at the scene needed to know what the man was being told to do, and they didn't need to communicate over the radio because... they were right next to each other.

Bullshit. The perp was ignoring instructions. Even the helicopter pilot remarked on it. That's an established fact. He fucked with the cops and got ventilated. No victim here.

I would like to go back in time and pinpoint the time when you determined that in a free country, cops should be able to shoot anybody who "ignores instructions". I don't remember our Constitution giving cops the authority to demand we "obey all instructions" upon pain of death?
Tell me that disobeying police instructions doesn't escalate the situation and increase the chance of your untimely demise.
I have had guns pulled on me in OKC by cops with .357 hammers clicked in the ready to fire position, when I had done nothing wrong and obeyed all the instructions...It was in Warr Acres..So tell me again about cops and itchy trigger finger defense...

So what? I've been stopped a whole lot of times, when I was a kid it was just because I had long hair, and as an adult because I have a lead foot. No cop has ever drawn his weapon on me. My Ad Hoc cancels out your Ad Hoc.
I had short hair and was getting a flat fixed at a repair station, after walking two miles.....they thought I was someone they were looking for...

I got stopped a dozen times because they were looking for a guy with long hair and a blonde girl. I have no doubt that they stopped me and used that excuse to see if I was high.
Canceled again.

Because the others aren't tinted...right...as swipe!...You ever think?
I can't help your brain has ceased functioning and cannot discern the tinted back window with the non-tinted driver's side window.

enlarged-photo-from-crutcher-shooting1.jpeg

Optical illusion fucktard!
Nah, you're just as blind as you are stupid. :lmao:

Your surrender is noted....lololol..so easy
Pointing out you're blind AND stupid is surrendering, according to the blind and stupid.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
I enjoy watching you make an ass of yourself...you are my entertainment..
lololol

it was a brilliant idea to LOWER HIS HANDS, AGAIN AGAINST THEIR ORDERS causing it to look like he was reaching for something.
His arm went down AFTERF he was shot. The video clearly shows you can hear the shot FIRST and then you see his arm go down.

These idiots think you can't hear the shot because the cop was using a silencer.

Uh no, shots were fired after he reaches into his vehicle, if you look at the videos from another angle. On the other hand, you probably missed it because you're busy looking the other way.

In the chopper video, it does appear that he dropped his hands and kept them down. It hard to determine when he was shot, before or after. Anyone who, from that video, claims to know is full of shit. The other video from the ground level is completely inconclusive because our view was blocked by the cops.

Are you from Tulsa? What the hell do you know?

I don't have to be from Tulsa to see a video.

There were at least five cops, one guy. He should have been stopped from approaching the car before he got there, if it was such a big deal. They panicked. He's dead.
Unless the cops told him to put his hands on the car so they could frisk him. No one is yelling to him to stop as he walks to the car and assumes the position to be frisked, and is shot in the frisking position.
Shitforbrains thinks the cops had microphones.
They do, and they clearly picked up the sound of the shot, but no sound of anyone yelling at him to stop. He is clearly walking to the car and assuming the frisking position as the female cop silently follows him.

In that video you cannot hear anything but the the car radio and the cops radio. You cannot hear if the officers nearest to the guy said anything. Naturally, the car cam's mic wouldn't pick up what the cops were telling him. Even the shot itself was muted to the point where it isn't easy to tell it was the shot. That video is NOT proof that the cops were not yelling at him. It is also inconclusive that the guy was assuming the frisking position as you claim. Our view of him was mostly obstructed. What little we did see could as likely been him trying to get into his car.

Nonsense .... the officer fired exactly one round and one shot is clearly discernible.

Suddenly the back window is the front window.

Problem with lying is keeping your lies straight.
The back window is closed too, not that the video shows him reaching into the back window either.
Dufus thinks the cops are wearing microphones and he was cooperating.
Even cops that don't have body cams have microphones.

img_3815.jpg

That operates as a Walky-Talky does. You have to push and hold the button in to talk.

In the chopper video, it does appear that he dropped his hands and kept them down. It hard to determine when he was shot, before or after. Anyone who, from that video, claims to know is full of shit. The other video from the ground level is completely inconclusive because our view was blocked by the cops.

Are you from Tulsa? What the hell do you know?

I don't have to be from Tulsa to see a video.

I think in spite of the friendly fire, we all agree the Ohio police chief was an idiot for condemning a cop when he knew nothing about the investigation into her shooting and her own agency hasn't even drawn conclusions yet.

No matter how many times you repeat this lie it will never stop being a lie. His blood is clearly seen on the CLOSED window and door.

tulsashot1-0919.jpg
Obviously OUTSIDE unless the door is transparent, or he rolled up the window from outside the car completely to the top with the door closed after he was shot. :cuckoo:

Oh the lengths the Right goes to rationalize anything. How can anyone reason with the Right?????
couldn't have been inside and bled over and window rolled up....too easy with morons that try to second guess.

After the gunshot they move out of the way and you see him with his hands on the car roof in the frisk position and then you see his arm come down.

tulsashot1-0919.jpg

14691dfa2c544b2d87ce954fd5409938.png

No, it's definitely open, he even sticks his arms through it. If it were closed, you'd be able to see thine on it from this angle, like you can the front of the car. What you're pointing at in the other picture is the clearly tran-ish grey seats INSIDE the vehicle. What you're calling blood on the window is the crease in the seat.

After the gunshot they move out of the way and you see him with his hands on the car roof in the frisk position and then you see his arm come down.

His arms are down because he's reaching inside the vehicle, which you cans see from the copter footage.

Questions and observations:

1. Why was there a chopper there?

2. Why was there so much back up available?

3. Why was the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road?

4. Was the window down or up?

5. What was said to the victim?

6. Did the victim comply with orders or not?

If it was a routine traffic stop or a disabled vehicle, as many HERE claim, why was there a chopper? Why was ther so many cops already there? In the video, different angles show different things. From one angle, it looks like the window is clearly down. You can see unobstructed inside the vehicle. In another angle, it looks like the window is clearly up. In the video where the guy was already shot, there appears to be blood on the window and door. It's inconclusive at this point. And most importantly, we have no audio of the cops or the victim.

I call him the victim because of the assumption of innocence and that is not a conclusion on my part.
1. Why was there a chopper there?
Uncooperative deranged man who parked his car in the middle of a busy street.

2. Why was there so much back up available?
See 1.

3. Why was the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road?
See 1.
4. Was the window down or up?
Reaching for the door handle is the same.

5. What was said to the victim?
We do not know yet. But it sure was not go get back in your car.

6. Did the victim comply with orders or not?
Obviously not.

1. A chopper isn't an easy thing to deploy. They don't do it for nothing. We see videos from news choppers all the time because they frequently fly, but police choppers don't. There had to be a serious reason for that to be there.

2. Most times it takes a while to get back up there. Now one of the many things we don't know is how long this encounter had been going on. The chopper and the back up suggests that it had been going on for a while. That could be important.

3. Agreed, it doesn't seem like a routine stop.

4. I'm not sure a jury would agree with you.

We still can't say anything for sure, but there are interesting questions.
Shitforbrains thinks police helicopters stay on the ground until called.

I know for a fact that they do.
And you're full of shit. I have a friend who is a deputy in a county chopper.

I know for a fact that they do because I work downtown and the I can see the police choppers take off and land every day. Some days they stay on the ground all day. I also know personally, three Orlando Policemen, and two Orange County Sheriffs. None fly choppers but all of them rarely ever see the chopper. I call bull shit on you.

Looks to me like he lowered his right arms after I hear the gunshot.

At 27 seconds in the copter video, he's reaching into the vehicle and shots haven't been fired yet.

I'm a big proponent of unarmed cops, who don't patrol. Let them sit in their fucking hidey holes until somebody calls them.

Seriously?
Yep, she's bat shit crazy.
Incidentally, the constitution doesn't "grant" us rights.

It protects the rights we are born with. It does that by restricting the AUTHORITY of our government, including and ESPECIALLY cops.

"
Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

It isn't reasonable to seize a person for LOOKING like a criminal.
It isn't reasonable to seize a person for walking away from a confrontation initiated by a cop.

Cops need to stay in their cop houses. They don't make anybody safer by strutting around, gunning down the people they harass, assault, or just don't like the looks of.

tulsashot1-0919.jpg

14691dfa2c544b2d87ce954fd5409938.png

No, it's definitely open, he even sticks his arms through it. If it were closed, you'd be able to see thine on it from this angle, like you can the front of the car. What you're pointing at in the other picture is the clearly tran-ish grey seats INSIDE the vehicle. What you're calling blood on the window is the crease in the seat.

LIAR!

How can a "crease in the seat" drip down the outside of the door and form a puddle on the ground??? :cuckoo:

Like I have said before, when the Right sink their teeth into a lie they never stop lying!

I'm a big proponent of unarmed cops, who don't patrol. Let them sit in their fucking hidey holes until somebody calls them.

Seriously?
Yep, she's bat shit crazy.
Incidentally, the constitution doesn't "grant" us rights.

It protects the rights we are born with. It does that by restricting the AUTHORITY of our government, including and ESPECIALLY cops.

"
Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

It isn't reasonable to seize a person for LOOKING like a criminal.
It isn't reasonable to seize a person for walking away from a confrontation initiated by a cop.

Cops need to stay in their cop houses. They don't make anybody safer by strutting around, gunning down the people they harass, assault, or just don't like the looks of.
The 4th Amendment doesn't apply to local police and certainly doesn't restrain them from protecting themselves. You're like many of your fellow Leftists thinking the Constitution governs every tiny aspect of society. It was written as a restraint on federal power. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back