🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Thanks. The photo clearly shows an open window.
But that is just a side note. He was trying to get back into his car, which is the last thing every cop on earth is trained to prevent. He can have weapons and/or take off and t bone a family going to a picnic.

When even bad guys have guns pointed at you its best to comply.
So the blood that appears on the window is ... what? Just floating in air?

enlarged-photo-from-crutcher-shooting1.jpeg
Back window is clearly open you moron
The tinted window??

How can it be visibly tinted if it was open?

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

Here's even worse news for you ... Crutcher's left arm is by the side mirror at the front of the driver's side window. So how the fuck does he reach into the back window with his left arm?

2vcc9qs.png
How'd he get back to his car?

OH YEAH, HE DISOBEYED COMMANDS WHILE AT GUN POINT AND ACTING ERRATIC.

Dumbass.

Now they have their excuse as always. They found PCP. Where? No comment. Was he on it? No comment.....I'm just saying we found PCP. PCP is crazy...and we found PCP. Was he acting like he was on it? No comment.

What did he do to deserve being shot?

Uhhh, did I tell you we found PCP in his car.
Yes, ghetto bunnies frequently have controlled substances in their vehicles they aren't actually high on. It's very common.

(Sarcasm alert)

Notice how you neglected to say he was on it. Theres good reason for that.
It was implied. Are you really going to wager that PCP was there but not being used? You Leftists must love to be wrong about every detail of these shootings because you keep taking positions that defy common sense.
Everybody parks their car in the middle of a busy street, doncha know!

You people never learn do you? How many times have you come on here and blasted cops for killing an innocent man without knowing the facts at all? It's the reason, well one of many, that no one believes anything you say.

Neither of the videos available to us show anything clearly. You cannot hear dialog, you don't know what the cops told him, you don't know what he said to them, you basically know nothing.

I can't tell if he was shot needlessly or not. I wouldn't want to base a decision on anything in the videos. It's just stupid to try to.

I hope that there is a body cam on at least one of those cops. I'd be surprised and extremely disappointed if there wasn't. A body camera would be extremely helpful to get to the bottom of it.

When we were looking for the terrorist videos work fine. Hell, 99% of the time we use videos to make judgements but only when a cop guns someone down does the idea of looking at videos to make judgements of any kind is ludicrous.

You shouldnt look at things to make determinations...thats not fair.

Wait until the police investigate themselves and tell us what our judgement should be. Thats fair.

Wrong and stupid.
When we are looking for terrorists and we have video, the video is part of the investigation just as these videos are. In those cases, it's just as stupid for us to make assumptions based solely on the videos. Show me any case where we had a video of a terrorist and that was the sole evidence. Go ahead and try. You are full of your usual shit.

Now they have their excuse as always. They found PCP. Where? No comment. Was he on it? No comment.....I'm just saying we found PCP. PCP is crazy...and we found PCP. Was he acting like he was on it? No comment.

You negros will keep getting ventilated like this until you learn THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG. Because most of you don't have daddies in the home, you have to find another way to instill this basic concept on your feral whelp population.

Yes, ghetto bunnies frequently have controlled substances in their vehicles they aren't actually high on. It's very common.

(Sarcasm alert)

It was implied. Are you really going to wager that PCP was there but not being used? You Leftists must love to be wrong about every detail of these shootings because you keep taking positions that defy common sense.

I'm asking you to say he was on PCP so when the autopsy shows this was a smear campaign I can quote you and laugh. Go ahead.

You negros will keep getting ventilated like this until you learn THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG. Because most of you don't have daddies in the home, you have to find another way to instill this basic concept on your feral whelp population.

That bullshit doesnt work

Questions and observations:

1. Why was there a chopper there?

2. Why was there so much back up available?

3. Why was the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road?

4. Was the window down or up?

5. What was said to the victim?

6. Did the victim comply with orders or not?

If it was a routine traffic stop or a disabled vehicle, as many HERE claim, why was there a chopper? Why was ther so many cops already there? In the video, different angles show different things. From one angle, it looks like the window is clearly down. You can see unobstructed inside the vehicle. In another angle, it looks like the window is clearly up. In the video where the guy was already shot, there appears to be blood on the window and door. It's inconclusive at this point. And most importantly, we have no audio of the cops or the victim.

I call him the victim because of the assumption of innocence and that is not a conclusion on my part.

(Sarcasm alert)

I'm asking you to say he was on PCP so when the autopsy shows this was a smear campaign I can quote you and laugh. Go ahead.

When it does, if it does, I'll be sure to quote you and laugh.

So the blood that appears on the window is ... what? Just floating in air?

The tinted window??

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

Here's even worse news for you ... Crutcher's left arm is by the side mirror at the front of the driver's side window. So how the fuck does he reach into the back window with his left arm?

2vcc9qs.png

Dumbass.
No, rightard ... how did he reach into the back window of his car with his left arm, which was closest to the front of the driver's side window? His right arm was closest to the back window.

And here's yet more bad news for you ... at about the 47 second mark in this video (watch it full screen), you can see a light reflecting off the back window. Something which wouldn't be possible had the window been down....

So now the question is ... why are you lying? What's in it for you?

(Sarcasm alert)

When it does, if it does, I'll be sure to quote you and laugh.

You still cant say it...Thats proof enough

Nonsense. My father taught me to respect the law and cops and because of that, I've never had a negative contact with law enforcement and I actually was a cop for a short time and might do it again someday.

So yes, teaching boys THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG does actually work. "You people" just don't do it.

You guys think that implying he was on something is enough to justify shooting but none of you can say he was on something at all.

Because you've seen this movie before. Say they found drugs but cant say why they shot him. Put it out there about drugs drugs drugs without ever saying he was on it or not. Just a bunch of musings that go "If he was on drugs then...." and justifications.

When the autopsy comes out they're never on the shit they claim. But thats ok, they've smeared him as being a junkie for a straight month already. Oopsy

The tinted window??

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

2vcc9qs.png

Dumbass.
No, rightard ... how did he reach into the back window of his car with his left arm, which was closest to the front of the driver's side window? His right arm was closest to the back window.

And here's yet more bad news for you ... at about the 47 second mark in this video (watch it full screen), you can see a light reflecting off the back window. Something which wouldn't be possible had the window been down....

Answer the question. How did he get back to his car?

The tinted window??

Tinted? That's ripe.
Yes, tinted.

2vcc9qs.png

Dumbass.

Answer the question. How did he get back to his car?

He walked there.

Meanwhile, we have you lying about him reaching into a window which is not where his left arm was and which is visibly raised.

So why are you lying? What's in it for you?

Now wait just a minute there Slick, How could he lower his hands when the police originally claimed he refused to RAISE his hands before the video was released???

Tulsa officer fatally shoots black man who refused to put hands up, police say
A Tulsa police officer shot and killed an African American man who ignored repeated requests to put up his hands before reaching into an SUV that was stalled in the middle of a street, the police department said.

Nonsense. My father taught me to respect the law and cops and because of that, I've never had a negative contact with law enforcement and I actually was a cop for a short time and might do it again someday.

So yes, teaching boys THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG does actually work. "You people" just don't do it.

Putting it on the victim wont work slick.

Now wait just a minute there Slick, How could he lower his hands when the police originally claimed he refused to raise his hands before the video was released???

Tulsa officer fatally shoots black man who refused to put hands up, police say
A Tulsa police officer shot and killed an African American man who ignored repeated requests to put up his hands before reaching into an SUV that was stalled in the middle of a street, the police department said.
He refused to put his hands up or he refused to stop moving toward his vehicle when ordered to. What does it matter which point of disobedience put his life in jeopardy?

Questions and observations:

1. Why was there a chopper there?

Black man

2. Why was there so much back up available?

Big black man

3. Why was the vehicle stopped in the middle of the road?

Car broke down

4. Was the window down or up?

Up

5. What was said to the victim?

No audio

6. Did the victim comply with orders or not?

No audio
HANDS UP DONT SHOOT!

It's one lie after another with you freaks.

Putting it on the victim wont work slick.
Your "victim" is dead, so clearly ignoring THE LAW OF CLUB AND FANG isn't working for "you people". Time for a different strategy.

Forum List

Back