🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now we got white women cops killing unarmed negros.....ww?????

Same scenario.
Cop shoots black guy.
No details known yet.
Libs here proclaim cops guilty.
Facts in the case show justified shooting.
Libs deny facts, claim cops are racist.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

This is the state of policing in the United States, the police shoot you 'just to be sure'. It is murder. Yes when you are a cop you should be trained to be able to contain a situation like this without immediately killing someone. Sitting in your car and you reach for your registration? Sorry we kill you. Your car breaks down and you have your hands up? We kill you.

The damn guy that set off multiple IED's a couple days ago isn't shot and killed by police but innocent unarmed people, mostly black, are being regularly gunned down without provocation by police who are evidently terrified of their own shadow.

Did you hear the helicopter pilot from a birds eye view determine that this guy with his hands up "looks like a bad dude" and "could be on something"?

Now how in the world did he make that determination from that height? I wonder what characteristic or trait did he see to make the judgement he "looked bad"? Did he exhibit some behavior akin to a junkie? Or was all that determined based on some other visual cue?

You get what I'm saying. His skin color made him look bad. His skin color from the eyes of the pilot made him suspicious. And the cop on the ground shot him based on that suspicious skin. Paid Vacation....Get ready for the "no wrongdoing" and "lets move on" talks.
ok but it looked like he was reaching in the car.. Do you know of any other videos with a different angle?

And what does that mean? Shoot away...

No matter what angle you show the excuses will be the same. Its no audio but everyone already knows that it was the victims fault.

how? Well, they dont know except they use the video while at the same time claiming the video isnt clear...but its clear enough to see he deserved it.

Gotcha!
Dude, he was probably ignoring the cops and he reached in the truck. WTF would they think?
How many attacks on police since Friday night?

In your world is there any scenario that exists where it couldve been a bad shot. I understand your use of the word probably since you dont know but you've determined that he probably did something to deserve it.

Of course you dont know that but hey...It had to be his fault maybe....They had no choice, probably.

But you never said what crime he committed. His hands were up walking is not a danger. And pretending that he was suicidal because a cop shot him is the dumbest shit ever. If I punched your eye socket and called you a headbutter you'd see

Probably a number of crimes. #1 Failure to maintain control of a moving vehicle for starters. #2 Do not block a two lane highway that I might come along with no lights on? #3 Failure to follow orders......get on the ground....don't reach into car....don't reach under baggy white T-shirt. #4 Do what you are told when you are told. What do you want the Police to do? Surround him and WAIT until he feels more compliant? Nobody has time or money to play games for hours with every lost fool on the back roads.

Even the terrorist in NY was taken alive after setting off a fucking bomb. Not this guy tho, the nerve to break down in the view of paranoid ass cops right?

Now that was a bad shoot. Should have Blown his head clean off. Maybe they think they may get some information out of him later on?

Even the terrorist in NY was taken alive after setting off a fucking bomb. Not this guy tho, the nerve to break down in the view of paranoid ass cops right?

Now that was a bad shoot. Should have Blown his head clean off. Maybe they think they may get some information out of him later on?

Maybe doesnt work here either and that excuse shows they know how to do something other than kill shots

Did you hear the helicopter pilot from a birds eye view determine that this guy with his hands up "looks like a bad dude" and "could be on something"?

Now how in the world did he make that determination from that height? I wonder what characteristic or trait did he see to make the judgement he "looked bad"? Did he exhibit some behavior akin to a junkie? Or was all that determined based on some other visual cue?

You get what I'm saying. His skin color made him look bad. His skin color from the eyes of the pilot made him suspicious. And the cop on the ground shot him based on that suspicious skin. Paid Vacation....Get ready for the "no wrongdoing" and "lets move on" talks.
ok but it looked like he was reaching in the car.. Do you know of any other videos with a different angle?

No matter what angle you show the excuses will be the same. Its no audio but everyone already knows that it was the victims fault.

how? Well, they dont know except they use the video while at the same time claiming the video isnt clear...but its clear enough to see he deserved it.

Gotcha!
Dude, he was probably ignoring the cops and he reached in the truck. WTF would they think?

In your world is there any scenario that exists where it couldve been a bad shot. I understand your use of the word probably since you dont know but you've determined that he probably did something to deserve it.

Of course you dont know that but hey...It had to be his fault maybe....They had no choice, probably.
Im not jumping to conclusions. That's why I asked if you knew of another video.
Your closed minded, racist ass wouldn't care if he shot first, probably.. :lol:

yep. Maybe they could have shot out the kneecaps. But they chose not to do that. Too bad. Better luck next time....................

No details known yet.

No details yet....except a video. But we cant believe videos when cops shoot people. And there TN that old liberal determining that the cops are guilty...

of a good shot

I just finished watching both videos. Anyone who is more interested in justice than in politics will
Have to conclude that both available videos are inconclusive. Yes, he had his hands up but appeared to drop them when he got to his car. It also appears that he did reach into his car but that cannot be said for sure. The videos aren't proof of anything.

I hope one of the cops there had a body camera and it just hasn't been released yet. Otherwise you can't tell anything from the videos.

Watch whole video. Perp was reaching car door or under his t-shirt or inside car. There have already been threads on this. don't upset me again.

Don't walk away from Cops. don't leave your car middle of the lane.....get it off the road. What kind of suicidal crazy MoFo was this? stop it dean, just stop it.

another college student........ummm......college is finished by age 22. move on.

But you never said what crime he committed. His hands were up walking is not a danger. And pretending that he was suicidal because a cop shot him is the dumbest shit ever. If I punched your eye socket and called you a headbutter you'd see

He didn't get shot for having his hands up or for walking. He got shot because he refused Police commands to stop...reaching into his car.

Police are getting shot all across the country, people! Wake up and smell the coffee. They're on edge because they think their uniforms make them a target. If you get stopped by the Police...obey their commands for your own safety. If you don't agree with what they requesting you to do...hire a lawyer when it's over and sue the crap out of them but don't be an idiot and do something that's going to get you shot!

Gotcha!

You're right, saying he was probably ignoring orders isnt jumping to conclusions at all.

Hands up, still shoot. But let's be fair, the helicopter guy said he looked like a bad dude and you can tell that from a birds Eye view. He saw his skin and just knew it.
Or, he saw the guy walking away from the police and knows that's not SOP, followed by the guy reaching into his SUV. To the cops on the ground, he's disobeying their command and then reaching for what inside the SUV? Had he obeyed the police he'd still be alive. Tough lesson.

Gotcha!

You're right, saying he was probably ignoring orders isnt jumping to conclusions at all.
It seemed kind of obvious, didn't it? Not that its worth getting shot over. But reaching in the vehicle is.
I am anxious for the cops body camera footage.

Hands up, still shoot. But let's be fair, the helicopter guy said he looked like a bad dude and you can tell that from a birds Eye view. He saw his skin and just knew it.
Or, he saw the guy walking away from the police and knows that's not SOP, followed by the guy reaching into his SUV. To the cops on the ground, he's disobeying their command and then reaching for what inside the SUV? Had he obeyed the police he'd still be alive. Tough lesson.

What are you looking at to determine he disobeyed anyones orders?

Same scenario.
Cop shoots black guy.
No details known yet.
Facts in the case show justified shooting.
Libs deny facts, claim cops are racist.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
I dunno. There were a number of cops around the guy. He was not following commands, which made them nervous, okay, but why couldn't they just bring him down to the ground? Why SHOOT him dead? Is it illegal to tackle a guy who isn't following commands? Sure beats killing him, imo.

Forum List

Back