Now we know why the American left is now so in love with China !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I've posted this story elsewhere, but it deserves a thread of it's own.

Anyway, no wonder China sends a thrill down the legs of all American liberals.
No wonder they would trade Trump for Xi Jinping in a heartbeat !
China did what the American left dreams of doing. Using their communist iron fist rule, the central government did what all communist authoritarian always does. They took away what little individual rights the "citizens" had, and threw them all into a mandatory lockdown.
And by the way, when I say mandatory, I mean MANDATORY !
In this country you have been hearing the term "shelter-in-place", which of course is far from the truth. In China, it literally was just that.

"In late February as coronavirus infections mounted in Wuhan, China, authorities went door-to-door for health checks – forcibly isolating every resident in makeshift hospitals and temporary quarantine shelters, even separating parents from young children who displayed symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how seemingly mild."

"Outside, drones hovered above streets"

This is what China did to beat coronavirus. Experts say America couldn't handle it

[
In late February as coronavirus infections mounted in Wuhan, China, authorities went door-to-door for health checks – forcibly isolating every resident in makeshift hospitals and temporary quarantine shelters, even separating parents from young children who displayed symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how seemingly mild.

Caretakers at the city's ubiquitous large apartment buildings were pressed into service as ad hoc security guards, monitoring the temperatures of all residents, deciding who could come in and implementing inspections of delivered food and medicines.

Outside, drones hovered above streets, yelling at people to get inside and scolding them for not wearing face masks, while elsewhere in China facial-recognition software, linked to a mandatory phone app that color-coded people based on their contagion risk, decided who could enter shopping malls, subways, cafes and other public spaces.
/QUOTE]

Notice this author writes
"Experts say America couldn't handle it"

"Couldn't" ?!!!

I've got news for you mother fucker, we "WOULDN'T" put the fuck up with it !!!

Despite the FACT that the left would be applauding their big brother, the rest of us would put up a fight !

So now Republicans will make the same obnoxious charges about Democrats and China ... that Democrats make against Trump and Putin!

What a totally screwed up country we live in ...

Last edited:

"Couldn't" ?!!!

Despite the FACT that the left would be applauding their big brother, the rest of us would put up a fight !
The author is correct, we couldn't handle it, because you are correct, we wouldn't put up with it. On the other hand, I haven't actually heard the left praising Communist China for it's handling/mis-handling the coronavirus epidemic or actually much else except cheap goods at wally World and most of them just thank Wally World whether the good are made in Communist Chinese sweat shops or other sweat shops and child labor countries around the world. People that have a high opinion of the Communist Chinese in general are in the Generations well past the Nixon administration (another Republican good idea) and have not studied what makes China tick and what makes China sick.

So now Republicans will make the same obnoxious charges about Democrats and China ... that Democrats make against Trump and Putin!

What a totally screwed up country we live in ...

I know where you're coming from, but this is important to point out.

On March 30 local time, US President Trump said at a press conference held by the White House, "China sent us a batch of supplies, very good supplies."

Trump said: "I have to say that we have good relations with many countries. China sent us a lot of supplies, very good supplies. Russia sent us a large aircraft, including very good Medical equipment.

"Couldn't" ?!!!

That was my first thought. The author needs to replace "couldn't" with "wouldn't".

Forum List

Back