Now we start seeing ICE on stupid: they are confiscating:

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
A Janitor Preserves the Seized Belongings of Migrants

This has been going for more than year. A janitor for C&PB began photographing the seized belongings of immigrants more than a year ago.

35516897_10106173312559001_6421879841653522432_n.jpg

See, they're Christian. We should keep them and deport Maxine Waters and Rdean and their ilk

"One day in 2007, he was rummaging through these bags looking for packaged food, which he’d received permission to donate to a local pantry. In the process, he also noticed toothbrushes, rosaries, pocket Bibles, water bottles, keys, shoelaces, razors, mix CDs, condoms, contraceptive pills, sunglasses, keys: a vibrant, startling testament to the lives of those who had been detained or deported...."

Er, wait. I see the mistake. Have Google deleted all this information from the Interwebz

Photographs by a janitor? The stuff seems too carefully arranged and well photographed to be taken by a janitor with a cell phone. Go ahead and be hysterical about it lefties if it makes you feel good.

"One day in 2007, he was rummaging through these bags looking for packaged food, which he’d received permission to donate to a local pantry. In the process, he also noticed toothbrushes, rosaries, pocket Bibles, water bottles, keys, shoelaces, razors, mix CDs, condoms, contraceptive pills, sunglasses, keys: a vibrant, startling testament to the lives of those who had been detained or deported...."

Er, wait. I see the mistake. Have Google deleted all this information from the Interwebz
One day in 2007.............
So it's Bush's fault!

alt rt rethuglicans hide behind CHRIST while committing atrocities against their neighbors.

In the Gospel of Luke, the parable is introduced by a question, known as the Great Commandment:

Behold, a lawyer came to Jesus and asked of him, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?"

He said to him, "What is written in the law? How do you read it?"

He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, with all your mind, [Deuteronomy 6:5]; and your neighbour as yourself [Leviticus 19:18]."

He said to him, "You have answered correctly. Do this, and you will live."

But he, desiring to justify himself, asked Jesus, "Who is my neighbour?"

— Luke 10:25–29, World English Bible
Jesus replies with a story:

Jesus answered, "A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who both stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. By chance a certain priest was going down that way. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side. In the same way a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he travelled, came where he was. When he saw him, he was moved with compassion, came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. He set him on his own animal, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, and gave them to the host, and said to him, 'Take care of him. Whatever you spend beyond that, I will repay you when I return.' Now which of these three do you think seemed to be a neighbour to him who fell among the robbers?"

He said, "He who showed mercy on him."

Then Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise."
— Luke 10:30–37, World English Bible

Photographs by a janitor? The stuff seems too carefully arranged and well photographed to be taken by a janitor with a cell phone. Go ahead and be hysterical about it lefties if it makes you feel good.
The janitor used to be a graphic designer and photographer. If you had read the link, you'd know that.

Care to try again, dipshit?

I bet you decide to remain in everlasting ignorance instead. You have to.

In the Gospel of Luke, the parable is introduced by a question, known as the Great Commandment:

Behold, a lawyer came to Jesus and asked of him, "What must I do to inherit eternal life?"

He said to him, "What is written in the law? How do you read it?"

He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, with all your mind, [Deuteronomy 6:5]; and your neighbour as yourself [Leviticus 19:18]."

He said to him, "You have answered correctly. Do this, and you will live."

But he, desiring to justify himself, asked Jesus, "Who is my neighbour?"

— Luke 10:25–29, World English Bible
Jesus replies with a story:

Jesus answered, "A certain man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who both stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. By chance a certain priest was going down that way. When he saw him, he passed by on the other side. In the same way a Levite also, when he came to the place, and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a certain Samaritan, as he travelled, came where he was. When he saw him, he was moved with compassion, came to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. He set him on his own animal, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. On the next day, when he departed, he took out two denarii, and gave them to the host, and said to him, 'Take care of him. Whatever you spend beyond that, I will repay you when I return.' Now which of these three do you think seemed to be a neighbour to him who fell among the robbers?"

He said, "He who showed mercy on him."

Then Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise."
— Luke 10:30–37, World English Bible
It's hilarious watching snowflakes quoting the Bible to justify their scheme to flood this country with illegal aliens. When did you all decide to become Christians?

Maybe i don't get it but this sounds horrible abd wrong.
Most of Mexico and Central America is heavily Christian. Much more so than the US.

These people are a natural demographic for the Republican Party. Deeply religious, family-oriented, hard working.

Too bad the GOP is too infected with bigots to see that.

Please allow me to channel one of my favorite Christian pastors: Mike Huckabee who spawned Dried up Frigid Sarah Saharah Sanders

5500-1530029586-35b8e2d10ed1a9241832e31083965102.jpg

Forum List

Back