Now what! Executive order on restrooms, really?

Hey Jim. Read where you've had trouble finding work.

Republicans are looking for restroom pecker checkers.
It's their new jobs program. Sounds like you are qualified. But are you interested in eight hour days for federal MW checking for peckers in the men's room.

You would have to work with boss though.

Hey Jim. Read where you've had trouble finding work.

Republicans are looking for restroom pecker checkers.
It's their new jobs program. Sounds like you are qualified. But are you interested in eight hour days for federal MW checking for peckers in the men's room.

You would have to work with boss though.

I'd take that job only if I get the chance to correct the offending members, with bolt cutters or a blow torch.

Hell, I'd do it for free, no charge.

I'd take that job only if I get the chance to correct the offending members, with bolt cutters or a blow torch.

Hell, I'd do it for free, no charge.

Jim you stupid shit. You wouldn't be in the women's restroom. That would be perverse.

You would be checking peckers in the MENS restroom. You know, to protect us men from some woman thinking she wants to piss in the men's room.

You have to.stop that from happening. Check all peckers at the door please. I'm scared a "woman" could be in the men's room.
LMAO. You fucking people are insane.

Jim if you want a job in the women's restroom, you have to be trained as a crotch sniffer.

You got a nose like a bloodhound?

Jim you stupid shit. You wouldn't be in the women's restroom. That would be perverse.

So you are a genderist? What if I identify as a mental lesbian? I could go into both bathrooms quite fine according to degenerates like you?

You would be checking peckers in the MENS restroom. You know, to protect us men from some woman thinking she wants to piss in the men's room.

So I would only need a blowtorch? What if they have been surgically modified? Might still need those bolt cutters.

You have to.stop that from happening. Check all peckers at the door please. I'm scared a "woman" could be in the men's room.

Only if I am given the sanction of the state with some kind of police authority, then its blowtorches and bolt cutters for all who qualify.

LMAO. You fucking people are insane.

Lol, YOU are the one who wants to let grown men into the bathrooms with little girls, fruit cake, not me. Not US.

You are the one insane.

Jim it's so funny that you think it funny that I am making fun of you.

Great shit. But even I think that people employed as crotch sniffers and pecker checkers is funny shit. And oh so necessary for republicans to get behind this jobs program.

Jim it's so funny that you think it funny that I am making fun of you.

Great shit. But even I think that people employed as crotch sniffers and pecker checkers is funny shit. And oh so necessary for republicans to get behind this jobs program.

And you wanting to let grown pervert men into the restroom with little girls is totally perverted, nothing funny about it.

And I think that cutting off cocks of men in the girls restroom, and sealing up vaginas with a blowtorch is suitable reward for the cross dressers and other pervs.

I'm not laughing.

So I would only need a blowtorch? What if they have been surgically modified? Might still need those bolt cutters.

Dude. You are confused. It's ok to have peckers in the men's room.

Why you want to cut off the dicks of men who just came into the restroom to piss?

It's the ones with NO DICKS you have to throw out.

You might not be employable at this job.

And I think that cutting off cocks of men in the girls restroom, and sealing up vaginas with a blowtorch is suitable reward for the cross dressers and other pervs.

If any one wondered why tyrannies need protection, look at what this mfer wants to do to them.

All because all of us need to take a piss sometime or other in a public restroom.

Fucking crazy.

Dude. You are confused. It's ok to have peckers in the men's room.

Why you want to cut off the dicks of men who just came into the restroom to piss?

It's the ones with NO DICKS you have to throw out.

You might not be employable at this job.

Why would you discriminate against my freedom to go into any bathroom I wanted to?

I could freely administer correction as I saw fit. If the woman has boobs and a cock in the mens restroom, BOOM, off with the cutters. IF she only has a vagina, SHHOOOOSHH with the blow torch and seal that baby up.

Why would you want me to discriminate, lol.

If any one wondered why tyrannies need protection, look at what this mfer wants to do to them.

All because all of us need to take a piss sometime or other in a public restroom.

Fucking crazy.

Dude, YOU BROUGHT IT UP!

I'm just going along with you.

Cool idea though; pervert in the bathroom; EEEEEAAAAWWW ! ! ! ! .

Hey Jimmie, one more question.

Would the women in your life rather share the restroom with a suspected tyrannie. Or a big, sleeveless vest wearing,.boot stomping, heavily tatted bull dyke?

Hey Jimmie, one more question.

Would the women in your life rather share the restroom with a suspected tyrannie. Or a big, sleeveless vest wearing,.boot stomping, heavily tatted bull dyke?

You seem to have a very frustrated sex life, no?

How many hundreds of dollars do you spend on grape lube and the electrical bill for your heavy duty vibrating fist extension each month?

I dont really care, but finding a nice person to share your life with might help you with many of these issues.

One more question Jim.

When you are standing at a urinal, are you looking over the partition at my dick? You better not be you perv.

Do women stand up to piss in your neck of the woods?

Forum List

Back