Now....Why Shield "Dominion"???

Did you see the the Democrats doing the run-blocking for Dominion??

"Biden Administration Urges Court Not to Allow Release of ‘Secret Report’ on Dominion Voting Machines

Hmmmm.....what could it be hiding?

This?

Dominion voting machines do not report the absolute number or sorting of the ballots as cast.......instead, they allow the ‘adjusting’ of the number and selection of the votes.

In the contracts that Dominion signs with municipalities, we find the following:

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA AND DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC. This Agreement is entered into between the County of Santa Clara (“County”) and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (“Contractor” or “Dominion”) (collectively, the “Parties”).

Section 2.26 "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

View attachment 600616

WRONG!

The two slick Trump lawyers who filed the frivolous lawsuit were ordered to pay more than $180,000 in attorney’s fees for the defendants.

The penalties included $62,930 payable to Dominion

WRONG!

The two slick Trump lawyers who filed the frivolous lawsuit were ordered to pay more than $180,000 in attorney’s fees for the defendants.

The penalties included $62,930 payable to Dominion

Did you mistakenly conclude that the issue has been adjudicated????

As in every other case where the stolen election has been objected to, Banana Republic courts have refused to judge the issue.

Of course the election was illegitimate.

And, as for the machines.....
Dominion voting machines do not report the absolute number or sorting of the ballots as cast.......instead, they allow the ‘adjusting’ of the number and selection of the votes.

In the contracts that Dominion signs with municipalities, we find the following:

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA AND DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC. This Agreement is entered into between the County of Santa Clara (“County”) and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (“Contractor” or “Dominion”) (collectively, the “Parties”).

Section 2.26 "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

1654095499146.png

When, exactly, did you decide to worship evil?????

Did you mistakenly conclude that the issue has been adjudicated????

As in every other case where the stolen election has been objected to, Banana Republic courts have refused to judge the issue.

Of course the election was illegitimate.

And, as for the machines.....

View attachment 652729

When, exactly, did you decide to worship evil?????
So any court that says the election was not a fraud is a banana court? Got it. Sorry babe, the election wasn't stolen. Stop with the frivolous lawsuits ok honey? You got nothing on Dominion.

But Diebold Voting Machines in 2000 did help Bush steal that election. And the corporate media didn't even report on the insurrection they started back then to get the recount stopped and have the right leaning Supreme's give it to Bush. Trump was hoping to do something like this but he lost FIVE states not just Florida.

Diebold Memos Disclose Florida 2000 E-Voting Fraud​

But isn't it strange that with all this information about Diebold, you didn't mind back then. Now you care because you think it happened to you. It didn't. But you think it might have because you saw in 2000's it's possible.

So any court that says the election was not a fraud is a banana court? Got it. Sorry babe, the election wasn't stolen. Stop with the frivolous lawsuits ok honey? You got nothing on Dominion.

But Diebold Voting Machines in 2000 did help Bush steal that election. And the corporate media didn't even report on the insurrection they started back then to get the recount stopped and have the right leaning Supreme's give it to Bush. Trump was hoping to do something like this but he lost FIVE states not just Florida.

Diebold Memos Disclose Florida 2000 E-Voting Fraud​

But isn't it strange that with all this information about Diebold, you didn't mind back then. Now you care because you think it happened to you. It didn't. But you think it might have because you saw in 2000's it's possible.

The machines were valuable to the politicians who saw that they were purchased because the could determine the outcome.

I proved it with the actual language of their contract.

If you'd like me to prove.....PROVE.....that the election was illegitimate.....say the word and I guarantee I will prove it and you will be unable to dispute it..

The machines were valuable to the politicians who saw that they were purchased because the could determine the outcome.

If you'd like me to prove.....PROVE.....that the election was illegitimate.....say the word and I guarantee I will prove it and you will be unable to dispute it..
Hey, at least we agree on something. I think 2000 was rigged, 2004 too. You think 2020 was rigged. 5 states all in on it. Nutjob.

It makes a lot more sense that Jeb BUSH stole one state for his brother in Florida. And we see exactly how they did it. Every step. Including a riot. That's why Trump tried a riot too. He saw it worked.

And Kerry wanted a recount in 2004 but Ken Blackwell (Uncle Tom) quickly certified the vote in Ohio and Ohio election law says once the votes are certified, no recount can be done. Very clever Tom. You did a good job for Bush. Now he can cause us a Great Recession after he lied us into 2 wars and didn't win even one of them. Obama got Bin Ladin and Biden got us out of Afganistan though.

This is just one bit of info we found about Diebold voting machines back in 2006

Diebold Election Systems Inc. plans to make changes to its electronic voting machines, following the disclosure of a number of serious security flaws in the systems.

The voting watchdog organization Black Box Voting last week published a report (download PDF) detailing how Diebold's TS6 and TSx touch-pad voting machines could be compromised by taking advantage of back-door features designed to allow new software to be installed on the systems.

What do you have on Dominion?

OMG, Google Diebold voting machines. How is it not obvious they helped Republicans steal 2000 and 2004?

Diebold: the controversial manufacturer of voting and ATM machines, whose name conjures up the demons of Ohio’s 2004 presidential election irregularities, is now finally under indictment for a “worldwide pattern of criminal conduct.” Federal prosecutors filed charges against Diebold, Inc. on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 alleging that the North Canton, Ohio-based security and manufacturing company bribed government officials and falsified documents to obtain business in China, Indonesia and Russia.

So not only did Ken Blackwell hurry up to certify the votes in 2004 in Ohio, they rigged the votes through Diebold Voting Machines.

And BTW dummy, this should all prove the mainstream media isn't liberal. It hasn't reported any of this. None of you know this. You should why? Because it was this company who stole our democracy in 2000 and 2004 and none of you idiots even know.

But you think the last election was stolen by Dominion, when you have no proof. BTW I know the owners of Dominion. You're nuts. Although they are Canadians and Canadians do tend to dislike Republicans just like the rest of the world does.

Hey, at least we agree on something. I think 2000 was rigged, 2004 too. You think 2020 was rigged. 5 states all in on it. Nutjob.

It makes a lot more sense that Jeb BUSH stole one state for his brother in Florida. And we see exactly how they did it. Every step. Including a riot. That's why Trump tried a riot too. He saw it worked.

And Kerry wanted a recount in 2004 but Ken Blackwell (Uncle Tom) quickly certified the vote in Ohio and Ohio election law says once the votes are certified, no recount can be done. Very clever Tom. You did a good job for Bush. Now he can cause us a Great Recession after he lied us into 2 wars and didn't win even one of them. Obama got Bin Ladin and Biden got us out of Afganistan though.

Me, never wrong.

You, never right.

You don't wish to invite the truth about the illegitimacy of the stolen election, no doubt because you realize I can always prove what I say.

As for Bush....

“Gore won” is the equivalent of a political Stanford-Binet IQ Test. And this is a one-question test, so the stakes are high. The bad news, you failed. The good news? Your level of knowledge has attained its nadir, so you have no place to go, but up.

Here is the correct response, you may use it to prepare for your next exam:

In the first full study of Florida's ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/media/media_watch/jan-june01/recount_4-3.html

The lead of an April 4, 2001 USA Today story headlined, “Newspapers' recount shows Bush prevailed,” by reporter Dennis Cauchon:

George W. Bush would have won a hand count of Florida's disputed ballots if the standard advocated by Al Gore had been used, the first full study of the ballots reveals. Bush would have won by 1,665 votes -- more than triple his official 537-vote margin -- if every dimple, hanging chad and mark on the ballots had been counted as votes, a USA TODAY/Miami Herald/Knight Ridder study shows. The study is the first comprehensive review of the 61,195 "undervote" ballots that were at the center of Florida's disputed presidential election....

New York Times headline clearly stated, "Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote,

EXAMINING THE VOTE: THE OVERVIEW; Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote (Published 2001)

ATLANTA (AP) — A group of computer and election security experts is urging Georgia election officials to replace the state’s touchscreen voting machines with hand-marked paper ballots ahead of the November midterm elections, citing what they say are “serious threats” posed by an apparent breach of voting equipment in one county.

The 13 experts on Thursday sent a letter to the members of the State Election Board and to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who’s a non-voting member of the board. It urges them to immediately stop using the state’s Dominion Voting Systems touchscreen voting machines. It also suggests they mandate a particular type of post-election audit on the outcome of all races on the ballot."

ATLANTA (AP) — A group of computer and election security experts is urging Georgia election officials to replace the state’s touchscreen voting machines with hand-marked paper ballots ahead of the November midterm elections, citing what they say are “serious threats” posed by an apparent breach of voting equipment in one county.

The 13 experts on Thursday sent a letter to the members of the State Election Board and to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who’s a non-voting member of the board. It urges them to immediately stop using the state’s Dominion Voting Systems touchscreen voting machines. It also suggests they mandate a particular type of post-election audit on the outcome of all races on the ballot."

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

You just won Dominion a Billion Dollar settlement
You want damages?
You got ‘em as Trump lies against Dominion are costing them business

Forum List

Back