NPR: President Trump Takes Aim At Financial Protections For America's Military

Trump: "We will replace aging tanks, aging planes and ships with the most advanced and lethal technology ever developed. And hopefully we'll be so strong, we'll never have to use it, but if we ever did, nobody has a chance."

Npr seems not to have a complaint and is stretching in all directions looking for one. The military should not need coddling and a nanny overseeing their finances.

White House Takes Aim At Financial Protections For Military

Our troops put themselves in harm’s way to protect our freedoms, but the Trump administration can't even protect their financial security. This is unacceptable. what a cheap bastard Trump is!
You really need reading comprehension and evaluative thought. He isn’t taking aim at the military. There are already laws regarding predatory loan practices. Why is a special law needed for the military?

Npr seems not to have a complaint and is stretching in all directions looking for one. The military should not need coddling and a nanny overseeing their finances.

I don't have a clue if you are serious? I hope that was sarcasm.

Yes, young MILITARY MEMBERS have TARGETS on their foreheads and WALLETS anywhere they gather. Usually, as soon as they drive off the base.

It's one of the reasons we decimated PREDATORY LENDING companies. Of course they're baaaack!

I don't have a clue if you are serious? I hope that was sarcasm.

Yes, young MILITARY MEMBERS have TARGETS on their foreheads and WALLETS anywhere they gather. Usually, as soon as they drive off the base.

It's one of the reasons we decimated PREDATORY LENDING companies. Of course they're baaaack!

Did you read the article? You really don't have a clue do you?

^ Another thinly veiled 'I didn't read the article' post.

Forum List

Back