NRA files lawsuit

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Feb 12, 2017
Don't have a link yet but just heard on the news NRA just filed a lawsuit challenging Gov Scott.

Where was the NRA during the Legislative debate? I didn't hear much from them. They should have been raising holy hell.

Good for you, NRA. Now start lawsuits over the rest of Florida's bullshit too.

The only problem with their lawsuit is that the "no due process" portion of the new law needs to be challenged. That will require someone who has had their rights violated, in order to challenge.

But if If the NRA prevails and our Supreme Court agrees with them, it will nullify the entire bill, not just the age issue.

The only problem with their lawsuit is that the "no due process" portion of the new law needs to be challenged. That will require someone who has had their rights violated, in order to challenge.

But if If the NRA prevails and our Supreme Court agrees with them, it will nullify the entire bill, not just the age issue.

The worst part of that bill is not denying teachers the right to defend themselves, or prohibiting bump stocks or even denying Consitutional rights to young adults.

The worst part part of the bill is denying due process with the confiscation of firearms if some jackass government weenie thinks you may be a threat because your hateful bitch ex wife is pissed at you.

So if the laundry soap eating generation lacks the wisdom and maturity to qualify for the 2nd Amendment, then why are they allowed to vote for who will have their finger on the nuclear missile launch button?

Yeah, you go on ahead and keep on underestimating them. The world you love is going to be turned on its ear.

The worst part of that bill is not denying teachers the right to defend themselves, or prohibiting bump stocks or even denying Consitutional rights to young adults.

The worst part part of the bill is denying due process with the confiscation of firearms if some jackass government weenie thinks you may be a threat because your hateful bitch ex wife is pissed at you.

I thought the Florida bill allows for the arming of some teachers? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought the Florida bill allows for the arming of some teachers? Correct me if I'm wrong.

That is what I believe to be true sir!

Do they get a pay raise? Or are they supposed to just accept it as a new job duty while the GOP tries to strip their pay and benefits?

Do they get a pay raise? Or are they supposed to just accept it as a new job duty while the GOP tries to strip their pay and benefits?

School resource officers should get at least hazardous duty pay. Hell, since I'm semi-retired, I'd almost do it for free.

I have legally carried a Glock 19 every day since 2011.

So if the laundry soap eating generation lacks the wisdom and maturity to qualify for the 2nd Amendment, then why are they allowed to vote for who will have their finger on the nuclear missile launch button?

Yeah, you go on ahead and keep on underestimating them. The world you love is going to be turned on its ear.
What is the laundry soap generation going to do, send me spam texts from mommy's basement? Challenge me to a PlayStation battle?

School resource officers should get at least hazardous duty pay. Hell, since I'm semi-retired, I'd almost do it for free.

Yes I think they should, too.

On a lighter and semi-off topic note, suppose they include a bonus of $50,000 or something like that to any teacher that takes out a shooter? That would be an interesting experiment.

Yes I think they should, too.

On a lighter and semi-off topic note, suppose they include a bonus of $50,000 or something like that to any teacher that takes out a shooter? That would be an interesting experiment.

This is an awesome concept, please do expand on this!

Forum List

Back