NRA files lawsuit

I thought the Florida bill allows for the arming of some teachers? Correct me if I'm wrong.

That is what I believe to be true sir!
Do they get a pay raise? Or are they supposed to just accept it as a new job duty while the GOP tries to strip their pay and benefits?

School resource officers should get at least hazardous duty pay. Hell, since I'm semi-retired, I'd almost do it for free.

I have legally carried a Glock 19 every day since 2011.
Yes I think they should, too.

On a lighter and semi-off topic note, suppose they include a bonus of $50,000 or something like that to any teacher that takes out a shooter? That would be an interesting experiment.

This is an awesome concept, please do expand on this!
If a teacher takes out any shooter whether in or outside of a school they get $100,000. The shooter can be taken out at any time of day or at any location in Florida. :laugh:

Do they get a pay raise? Or are they supposed to just accept it as a new job duty while the GOP tries to strip their pay and benefits?

School resource officers should get at least hazardous duty pay. Hell, since I'm semi-retired, I'd almost do it for free.

On a lighter and semi-off topic note, suppose they include a bonus of $50,000 or something like that to any teacher that takes out a shooter? That would be an interesting experiment.

If a teacher takes out any shooter whether in or outside of a school they get $100,000. The shooter can be taken out at any time of day or at any location in Florida. :laugh:

This is pure GENIUS!

This is pure GENIUS!
Photo from Florida, 2020: Band teacher walking from parking lot to school at Ponce De Leon Elementary School

army%2B1.jpg

So if the laundry soap eating generation lacks the wisdom and maturity to qualify for the 2nd Amendment, then why are they allowed to vote for who will have their finger on the nuclear missile launch button?

Yeah, you go on ahead and keep on underestimating them. The world you love is going to be turned on its ear.
Where exactly so you think the silent majority come from...?

So if the laundry soap eating generation lacks the wisdom and maturity to qualify for the 2nd Amendment, then why are they allowed to vote for who will have their finger on the nuclear missile launch button?

Yeah, you go on ahead and keep on underestimating them. The world you love is going to be turned on its ear.
Silent "minority" until they can find about another 3,000,000 more.

The worst part of that bill is not denying teachers the right to defend themselves, or prohibiting bump stocks or even denying Consitutional rights to young adults.

The worst part part of the bill is denying due process with the confiscation of firearms if some jackass government weenie thinks you may be a threat because your hateful bitch ex wife is pissed at you.

I thought the Florida bill allows for the arming of some teachers? Correct me if I'm wrong.

That would make my right index finger a little itchy.

Would I be required to provide severed ears of said shooter, for proof?

That "minority" sure has you squealing...

Laughing, more often

Like stuck pigs Nov 10, 2016

By simple minded media fed imbeciles that major in gender studies or fine art. lol.

Good for you, NRA. Now start lawsuits over the rest of Florida's bullshit too.

The only problem with their lawsuit is that the "no due process" portion of the new law needs to be challenged. That will require someone who has had their rights violated, in order to challenge.

But if If the NRA prevails and our Supreme Court agrees with them, it will nullify the entire bill, not just the age issue.

The worst part of that bill is not denying teachers the right to defend themselves, or prohibiting bump stocks or even denying Consitutional rights to young adults.

The worst part part of the bill is denying due process with the confiscation of firearms if some jackass government weenie thinks you may be a threat because your hateful bitch ex wife is pissed at you.
All the cops are going to have their weapons seized by the guys who are screwing their exes!

It's going to be great lol.

Because they are the ones you will be sending off to die when you start your next war.

Because they are the ones you will be sending off to die when you start your next war.

LOL They volunteer to do that now. I have my doubts tide pod munchers will be signing up

Actually they should, make something of themselves

No they aren't. They all have mental illnesses. They can't get into the service.

By simple minded media fed imbeciles that major in gender studies or fine art. lol.

Again - you don't know that. You honestly don't. You are building straw men, and I don't know why.

I get pissed when Gen-Xers or Millenials shit-talk Baby Boomers for "all the damage we did." We? Who is this 'we' you speak of? I didn't do shit. I worked most of my entire adult life (eight years off as a housewife,) never even made it up to the middle class so what the fuck is with this?? You don't blame an entire generation for the sins of a few. Well - I don't. You keep referring to Tide pods though, and see where that gets you.

Obviously you missed the entire point of war. It's not so much as to "die" as it is to make the other side "die".

Not only that, but to totally fuck up their shit, break their stuff, and take it away from them.

Glad I could enlighten you on this matter. :biggrin:

Obviously you missed the entire point of war. It's not so much as to "die" as it is to make the other side "die".

Not only that, but to totally fuck up their shit, break their stuff, and take it away from them.

And drink from the skulls of those they kill

32d69fd96c4eb07641607d913e4234d3.jpg

Federal law already bans guns under penalty of felony conviction, fines, and up to ten years' imprisonment for anyone who
(1) is under indictment for, or has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;
(2) is a fugitive from justice;
(3) is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802));
(4) has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution;
(5) who, being an alien— (A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or (B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(26)));
(6) who [2] has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
(7) who, having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his citizenship;
(8) is subject to a court order that restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child, except that this paragraph shall only apply to a court order that— (A) was issued after a hearing of which such person received actual notice, and at which such person had the opportunity to participate; and (B) (i) includes a finding that such person represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or child; or (ii) by its terms explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate partner or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury; or
(9) has been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.

This subsection shall not apply with respect to the sale or disposition of a firearm or ammunition to a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector who pursuant to subsection (b) of section 925 of this chapter is not precluded from dealing in firearms or ammunition, or to a person who has been granted relief from disabilities pursuant to subsection (c) of section 925 of this chapter.
All 50 states and most municipalities, counties, and cities have even more detailed and harsh gun control laws on the books.

Laughing, more often

Laughing, more often
That's the spirit!

Forum List

Back