NRA hates blacks more than they love guns .

Look the guy said he was armed then he reached behind his back, why do you deny this?.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with the NRA of which, by the way, I am not nor have I ever been a member.

I've never seen the NRA come to the rescue or aid a person that did not listen to police orders. If the cop did something wrong or illegal, the NRA may get involved. When it's a clear cut case of a subject getting killed because he had a gun in his possession and didn't obey orders, the NRA has nothing to say about it.

Personally I don't think the NRA should be involved in any way as it is a legal matter for the state and gun ownership rights were not involved.

Look the guy said he was armed then he reached behind his back, why do you deny this?.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with the NRA of which, by the way, I am not nor have I ever been a member.

I've never seen the NRA come to the rescue or aid a person that did not listen to police orders. If the cop did something wrong or illegal, the NRA may get involved. When it's a clear cut case of a subject getting killed because he had a gun in his possession and didn't obey orders, the NRA has nothing to say about it.

Personally I don't think the NRA should be involved in any way as it is a legal matter for the state and gun ownership rights were not involved.

I've seen them do it before although I can't think of a specific case. It's good PR for them to get members. In our state we have a private organization that sends their lawyers out to fight cities and gun cases called the Ohio Concealed Carry movement. They send us emails asking us for donations all the time. People must be funding them. If I had the money, I'd be sending them donations as well. It's for a good cause.

Forum List

Back