NRA hates blacks more than they love guns .

You're right though, the NRA is clearly a racist organization. They think the 2nd Amendment does not apply to blacks, their silence on the Castille murder is just another reason to hate the NRA.

/---- The NRA was founded to give guns and training to freed Blacks so Dems couldn't put them back into slavery.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Heres the scenario. A lawful gun owner is pulled over by the government. He informs the government agent that he is a lawful gun carrier , and proceeds to reach for ID . He is shot and killed for no reason .

The gov jackboot is found not guilty of wrong doing .

You'd think the NRA would be all over this . But you won't find anything about this on their webpage !?! Oh that's right. Just another n-word killed by a cop . Nothing to see here!

NRA.org.
One person is pulled over by the entire government?
That's must be one wide street.

/---- Where was Chuck Schumer standing?

Heres the scenario. A lawful gun owner is pulled over by the government. He informs the government agent that he is a lawful gun carrier , and proceeds to reach for ID . He is shot and killed for no reason .

You'd think the NRA would be all over this . But you won't find anything about this on their webpage !?! Oh that's right. Just another n-word killed by a cop . Nothing to see here!

NRA.org.

/----- Where is the American Automobile Association on this. The victim was driving a car. And nothing on the AAA website either.

Sadly, no he isnt. The NRA exists specifically for cases like this. Here we have a member of the state government shooting a guy dead in his car for doing nothing. Matter of fact, if you dig right down to it, the only reason the cop isn't in prison dodging butt darts right now is because he was a cop. Had the shooter been anyone but a cop he would have been done.

NRA.org.

Key words: found not guilty.

What does the NRA have to do with it?

Break it down for you since you are only a public educator and the herd needs to move a skosh slower for your type. they exist to protect the firearm rights of american citizens. its right there in their mission statement. They diddnt do that because the guy who was shot was black.

Sadly, no he isnt. The NRA exists specifically for cases like this. Here we have a member of the state government shooting a guy dead in his car for doing nothing. Matter of fact, if you dig right down to it, the only reason the cop isn't in prison dodging butt darts right now is because he was a cop. Had the shooter been anyone but a cop he would have been done.

He as reaching behind his back after he told the cop he was carrying that is not "nothing"

Right, he was just minding his own business and a cop pulls him over for no reason. He obeyed all orders by the officer but the cop decided to kill him anyway.

If there is one thing I can thank God for, it is he didn't make me a liberal. I can't imagine going through life thinking that way.

He as reaching behind his back after he told the cop he was carrying that is not "nothing"

Cop pissing all over himself screaming like a woman because the black man with dread locks moved. Had that not been a cop he would have been locked up long ago. That aside, name ONE proactive piece of legislation the NRA has lobbied for or publicly pushed ? you cant other then cool looking black and whit PSA's featuring Marcus Lattrel or some stupid infoslut. You may be dazzled by free pocket knives made in china and fancy hats, but the NRA is not what it was and it needs to go away. Way better more productive pro 2nd groups to support.

Cop pissing all over himself screaming like a woman because the black man with dread locks moved. Had that not been a cop he would have been locked up long ago. That aside, name ONE proactive piece of legislation the NRA has lobbied for or publicly pushed ? you cant other then cool looking black and whit PSA's featuring Marcus Lattrel or some stupid infoslut. You may be dazzled by free pocket knives made in china and fancy hats, but the NRA is not what it was and it needs to go away. Way better more productive pro 2nd groups to support.

Look the guy said he was armed then he reached behind his back, why do you deny this?.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with the NRA of which, by the way, I am not nor have I ever been a member.

and he was upset AFTER he shot not before. He just shot a guy. It's not like on TV where the cops are all cavalier about killing someone.

Look the guy said he was armed then he reached behind his back, why do you deny this?.

And this has absolutely nothing to do with the NRA of which, by the way, I am not nor have I ever been a member.

and he was upset AFTER he shot not before. He just shot a guy. It's not like on TV where the cops are all cavalier about killing someone.

First off, I did not deny anything of the sort. Stop your lying right there. Second, Philando Castille is a prime example of why CCW permits should not be given out like Halloween candy because its the Murkin' thing to do. It also points out how little training law enforcement gets and why thats a bad thing. Hope you dont ever find yourself in a similar situation.Then the emotional state of the cop, who fucking cares. There is also the emotonal state of the guys kid who up until that point in her life never saw a shooting, as well as her first shooting involving her Father getting killed because he was reaching for his wallet. Cops never get punished fr their crimes. Not their DUI's or their domestic violence beefs or their murders. This is why you get retards like BLM. The NRA exists to prevent this shit, but what do they do ? give your money to political elites. Fuckem. Gun owners of America is way better.

actually you are full shit

the NRA supported the blacks and even defended them from the likes of you and your Democrat KKK

Right, he was just minding his own business and a cop pulls him over for no reason. He obeyed all orders by the officer but the cop decided to kill him anyway.

If there is one thing I can thank God for, it is he didn't make me a liberal. I can't imagine going through life thinking that way.

you see this among other reasons is why the democrat party is doomed

normal folks just dont support criminals over law enforcement

First off, I did not deny anything of the sort. Stop your lying right there. Second, Philando Castille is a prime example of why CCW permits should not be given out like Halloween candy because its the Murkin' thing to do. It also points out how little training law enforcement gets and why thats a bad thing. Hope you dont ever find yourself in a similar situation.Then the emotional state of the cop, who fucking cares. There is also the emotonal state of the guys kid who up until that point in her life never saw a shooting, as well as her first shooting involving her Father getting killed because he was reaching for his wallet. Cops never get punished fr their crimes. Not their DUI's or their domestic violence beefs or their murders. This is why you get retards like BLM. The NRA exists to prevent this shit, but what do they do ? give your money to political elites. Fuckem. Gun owners of America is way better.

So.....400 million guns in private hands.

15,700,000 people with permits to carry a gun for self defense.

1 shooting where the concealed carrier did not do what the cop told him to do....

Let's see......

15,700,000 to 1 .......I am not seeing the problem with people carrying guns for self defense.....

NRA.org.
The NRA would be out of business yesterday, if minorities joined their racist club!!
The hood niggas joining the NRA could be a good thing. They could learn to properly operate their firearms - no, boys, you don't turn 'em sideways while firing - and thus be more effective when shooting at one another in the streets, thereby dramatically upping the cull rate.

No you just omit that one CRITICAL FACT

I don't know or care where you live but I had to jump through hoops galore to get my CCW including being fingerprinted like a common criminal.

It's not the fault of any other CCW permit holder that this guy got himself dead either. If a guy doesn't know to keep his hands in plain sight during a traffic stop or that it's not a good idea to reach behind your back after you tell a cop you are armed then it's a wonder to me he lived as long as he did.

If he hadn't have said he was armed he wouldn't have been shot. That's obvious to anyone but you

Liberals hate Blacks. Decades of Democratic Party rule in cesspools like Chicago are proof. The fact that people like the OP complain about Police shootings but will not address the issue of Black on Black crime is telling.

Liberals hate black fetuses. Blacks make up 13% percent of the population but are responsible for 36% percent of abortions.

Black genocide is happening across the country and all Liberals are worried about are few police shootings that the majority end up as justified.

you see this among other reasons is why the democrat party is doomed

normal folks just dont support criminals over law enforcement

Apparently they don't understand law either. You can't charge or imprison somebody unless they committed a crime. No crime when an officer uses deadly force to defend himself. You may not like it, you may feel bad for the subject or family, but you can't put somebody else in jail over it.

As you stated, one of the "reasons."

Notice how the left brings race into the picture simply because the officer and subject were different races. People are getting sick of the race talk already. It's one of the reasons I don't think we will see another black President in our lifetime. Nobody wants to hear that race crap any longer. If you disagree with DumBama, it must be because he's a Mulatto, not because of his policies. If a black gets shot and killed by a cop, it must not be because of anything the black person did, it has to be because he was black.

Cops never get punished fr their crimes. Not their DUI's or their domestic violence beefs or their murders.

Self defense is not murder. And there is no crime when a cop uses deadly force for self-defense. That's why cops walk after shootings.

NRA.org.
In Oklahoma, wasn't it? Quite a while back too.

I've never seen the NRA come to the rescue or aid a person that did not listen to police orders. If the cop did something wrong or illegal, the NRA may get involved. When it's a clear cut case of a subject getting killed because he had a gun in his possession and didn't obey orders, the NRA has nothing to say about it.

Forum List

Back