NRA hates blacks more than they love guns .

Here's the thing tho....he never grabbed his gUn but there is always an excuse. He was coming toward the police, he was walking away, he didn't listen, he did listen but not fast enough, etc etc.

Someone should gun that bitch down and watch the laughs when people claim he was a good person.

Oh and save the boo hooing about how me saying that is worse than taking a man's life. Doesn't fly.
He was told NOT to grab for it. He did. End of story,cop thought he was pulling a gun and defended himself.

Thinking something doesn't mean it happened. He never grabbed his gun and why would he? He told them there was a gun in the car as soon as he was stopped. The cop got scared and because of it shot someone in front of his entire family.

THINKING he was GOING TO doesn't = he did.

He was already under suspicion as being a suspect in an armed robbery.....and then he reached when told not to.......

Isn't that always the case? Black guy suspected of being a robber, who admits to carrying and had his 4 yeast old in the back of the get away car? Sounds legit.

But again, you guys aren't lying to me, you're lying to yourself and hoping that makes you feel better. I hope it works for you.

The libs must be planning on losing the GA 6th race tonight for they are all getting snockered early!

It was not his kid and it was not a getaway car.

More Duckspeak.

Heres the scenario. A lawful gun owner is pulled over by the government. He informs the government agent that he is a lawful gun carrier , and proceeds to reach for ID . He is shot and killed for no reason .

The gov jackboot is found not guilty of wrong doing .

You'd think the NRA would be all over this . But you won't find anything about this on their webpage !?! Oh that's right. Just another n-word killed by a cop . Nothing to see here!

NRA.org.
You should be sued for liable.

Libel.
Yeah, yeah, I already be shown to be a moron, no need to pile on.

Timmy loves him some Fake News Propaganda.

Fo shizzle ma whizzle.

What fake news ? It's a video you can watch .

Nice to know that if I see someone carrying and they start to love their hand towards their waste, I can just shoot them.

Where in that video is the cop justified in fearing for his life ?

When a subject is told not to reach for his gun and continues reaching for something.

He was told NOT to grab for it. He did. End of story,cop thought he was pulling a gun and defended himself.

Thinking something doesn't mean it happened. He never grabbed his gun and why would he? He told them there was a gun in the car as soon as he was stopped. The cop got scared and because of it shot someone in front of his entire family.

He was already under suspicion as being a suspect in an armed robbery.....and then he reached when told not to.......

Isn't that always the case? Black guy suspected of being a robber, who admits to carrying and had his 4 yeast old in the back of the get away car? Sounds legit.

But again, you guys aren't lying to me, you're lying to yourself and hoping that makes you feel better. I hope it works for you.

The libs must be planning on losing the GA 6th race tonight for they are all getting snockered early!

It was not his kid and it was not a getaway car.

More Duckspeak.

So..are the two black jurors who said not guilty also white racists?

Just saw the video from the cops dashcam he told the idiot THREE TIMES to NOT grab his pistol. I am no cop but I do know they remove you from the car handcuff you and then they remove the weapon and clear it themselves. WHY this idiot didn't listen is beyond me,he had enough brains to inform cop he was armed so why did he not listen when told not to grab it?

Here's the thing tho....he never grabbed his gUn but there is always an excuse. He was coming toward the police, he was walking away, he didn't listen, he did listen but not fast enough, etc etc.

Someone should gun that bitch down and watch the laughs when people claim he was a good person.

Oh and save the boo hooing about how me saying that is worse than taking a man's life. Doesn't fly.

Suspected as a robber why? Cause he's black ?

If you think the guy is a violent robber why do you waddle up to the car yapping about a taillight ? You'd have guns drawn from the jump .

Please ? The other cop had no issue , never even pulled his gun .

You get one spazzing trigger happy cop and y'all side with his overreacting?

I bet if the passenger in the vehicle started to move around suspiciously against the officers orders, he would have had his gun out in a second.

If you think the guy is a violent robber why do you waddle up to the car yapping about a taillight ? You'd have guns drawn from the jump .

No twit, they had a call about a robbery....

Can any of the smart anti-gunners....wait.....there is no such thing.....

Can any anti-gunner explain how the 2 black jurors also voted to not convict this officer? Could you explain that please..since they saw everything...?

Well the judge controlled what they could see . What a surprise, the justice system protecting the police! If only this was just the only example we have seen.

The video was played for the jury in defense of the police officer. Now.....what did YOU see in the video where the officer broke the law? Anything???

We've learned that even shooting someone in the back is even against the law. But you're right tho, if we considered everything that a jury says is right, then OJ didn't do it.
Bill Cosby is just a dude who likes to party. And Capone was just a lazy accountant.

Seems legit.

Well, assuming the robber was described as being black that would make sense.

Draw your guns on an innocent person? Are you serious?

I was once stopped as a suspect in an armed robbery and they instantly knew it was not me when I held my arm out of the car with my driver's license in hand. My car was a match for the suspect's vehicle, but he was of a slightly darker hue.

No twit, they had a call about a robbery....

Involving a family of thieves including "Baby face Shelly". The hardened robber who is disguised as a toddler? Cool story

We've learned that even shooting someone in the back is even against the law. But you're right tho, if we considered everything that a jury says is right, then OJ didn't do it.
Bill Cosby is just a dude who likes to party. And Capone was just a lazy accountant.

Seems legit.

So you responded to my question without giving an answer. And no, there is no law against shooting somebody in the back. If a police officer is chasing a dangerous suspect, and the officer believes that the suspect will jeopardize the public, he can shoot the suspect down before he reaches the public. Or if a hostage broke free and the suspect is trying to chase the hostage down to recapture them. Or if an outraged husband or boyfriend is chasing their girlfriend or wife down the street with a knife. A police officer (or armed citizen) has the right to use deadly force.

Heres the scenario. A lawful gun owner is pulled over by the government. He informs the government agent that he is a lawful gun carrier , and proceeds to reach for ID . He is shot and killed for no reason .

The gov jackboot is found not guilty of wrong doing .

You'd think the NRA would be all over this . But you won't find anything about this on their webpage !?! Oh that's right. Just another n-word killed by a cop . Nothing to see here!

NRA.org.

Yes, of course, it has to be racist, because as a nut job Democrat in this country we know it's unfathomable to you that any person can make a decision at any point in any day of their life without racial considerations.

Here's a more probable theory for you, tard. The NRA has an enormous amount of support from conservatives, Republicans, and... wait for it.... COPS, who all get down on their knees and lick boots of anyone in a uniform. So, were they to come out and criticize this verdict they would most certainly be viewed as criticizing the actions of the police and that would send an uneasy ripple through their base. Hence, they chose to keep their mouth shut about it.

Furthermore, when was the last time the NRA commented on any police shooting of anyone?

Seems legit.

So you responded to my question without giving an answer. And no, there is no law against shooting somebody in the back. If a police officer is chasing a dangerous suspect, and the officer believes that the suspect will jeopardize the public, he can shoot the suspect down before he reaches the public. Or if a hostage broke free and the suspect is trying to chase the hostage down to recapture them. Or if an outraged husband or boyfriend is chasing their girlfriend or wife down the street with a knife. A police officer (or armed citizen) has the right to use deadly force.

No I'm talking about someone just shooting a guy in the back then planting a weapon like they did Walter Scott. But that was a edge if the chair scenario you just made up.

And the thing is that every single case you have the same defense every single time. You deflect, then make up action stories that don't resemble the incidents at all for why police shooting people in general is ok. Then you always end with "Authority figure X has the right to do *Blank*"

Yawn

Furthermore, when was the last time the NRA commented on any police shooting of anyone?

Well obviously that's because not one police involved shooting was a bad shot ever in the history of the NRA or Police in general.

But watch out! Their coming to take your guns yall!

No I'm talking about someone just shooting a guy in the back then planting a weapon like they did Walter Scott. But that was a edge if the chair scenario you just made up.

And the thing is that every single case you have the same defense every single time. You deflect, then make up action stories that don't resemble the incidents at all for why police shooting people in general is ok. Then you always end with "Authority figure X has the right to do *Blank*"

Yawn

Who's talking about planting a weapon? You said it's illegal to shoot somebody in the back and I'm telling you there is no such law; especially when it comes to law enforcement. This isn't the old west.

I'm not a police officer. I'm an armed citizen. if I see a guy beating a girl to death, and I pull a gun on him and order him to stop, and he continues, I have the legal right to shoot him in the back, in the front, from the side. Our laws give me that right and there's not a (honest) jury in the world that could convict me. In fact, because of our laws, the prosecutor couldn't even bring charges against me.

Yes, we do have the same defense every time. That's because our defense is law--not opinion, likes, or dislikes. When a jury hears a case of a police shooting, they are instructed to judge based on laws and nothing else.

In the case of George Zimmerman, a couple of the jurists said they didn't agree with what he did, but they had no choice but to find him not-guilty because of the laws which protected him and his actions.

Seems legit.

If you know the guy is a dangerous felon !! That Cleveland case was not that . He pulled the guy over for a traffic bullshit stop .

Seems legit.

If you know the guy is a dangerous felon !! That Cleveland case was not that . He pulled the guy over for a traffic bullshit stop .

You are rambling again! Slow down and try to make some sense. No one knows what you are talking about.

Same shit, different day!

Forum List

Back