NRA hates blacks more than they love guns .

Heres the scenario. A lawful gun owner is pulled over by the government. He informs the government agent that he is a lawful gun carrier , and proceeds to reach for ID . He is shot and killed for no reason .

The gov jackboot is found not guilty of wrong doing .

You'd think the NRA would be all over this . But you won't find anything about this on their webpage !?! Oh that's right. Just another n-word killed by a cop . Nothing to see here!

NRA.org.
You should be sued for liable.

Libel.

Heres the scenario. A lawful gun owner is pulled over by the government. He informs the government agent that he is a lawful gun carrier , and proceeds to reach for ID . He is shot and killed for no reason .

You'd think the NRA would be all over this . But you won't find anything about this on their webpage !?! Oh that's right. Just another n-word killed by a cop . Nothing to see here!

NRA.org.

Link to it actually happening or something? C'mon, Timmuh Timmuh.

You can't be serious. A cop was just acquitted. It was the case where he told the passenger to get his id as his wife (girlfriend?) streamed the incident on FB.

The man did as the cop ordered and the cop shot him several times.

The trial JUST ended a few days ago and there literally hundreds of examples.

Why do people pretend Blacks are not being murdered by cops?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No....she started the video after the shooting....we don't know exactly what happened....

Cops are not murdering blacks, moron.......more whites are shot and killed by cops than blacks...you don't see us complaining because almost every incident is the suspect not complying with the basic requests of the cops.....

The flaw in your logic is you assume all shootings are equal . As if shooting an escaped felon who stole a gun and carjacked people is the same as shooting someone at a traffic stop after they informed you they are carrying .

You realize the police have no more right to shoot people than you or I do .

Did you ever wonder why the car was stopped? Hint: It wasn't for a traffic violation!

NRA.org.

Link to the NRA website . You'll find nothing about this story .

Www.nra.org

Why would they tell this story? The ass wipe failed to follow the officers directions and he was promptly ventilated. The NRA has nothing to do with this!

Oh, BTW, I am a member of the NRA!

Well u better not be caught carrying cause that's a reason to light you up !
No idea what you are babbling about, but since its you reporting this, I know it's a bunch of crap. You have never been right on anything.

Just saw the video from the cops dashcam he told the idiot THREE TIMES to NOT grab his pistol. I am no cop but I do know they remove you from the car handcuff you and then they remove the weapon and clear it themselves. WHY this idiot didn't listen is beyond me,he had enough brains to inform cop he was armed so why did he not listen when told not to grab it?

Huh, you'd think they'd come to his defense. Legal gun owner, shot by police just for having a gun. No laws broken....just having the nerve to be black and thought the 2nd Amendment applied to him.

The NRA already has millions of black and other minorities in its membership...
Don't mind timmy, he falls down the well a lot. Lol

NRA.org.

You can't be serious. A cop was just acquitted. It was the case where he told the passenger to get his id as his wife (girlfriend?) streamed the incident on FB.

The man did as the cop ordered and the cop shot him several times.

The trial JUST ended a few days ago and there literally hundreds of examples.

Why do people pretend Blacks are not being murdered by cops?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No....she started the video after the shooting....we don't know exactly what happened....

Cops are not murdering blacks, moron.......more whites are shot and killed by cops than blacks...you don't see us complaining because almost every incident is the suspect not complying with the basic requests of the cops.....

The flaw in your logic is you assume all shootings are equal . As if shooting an escaped felon who stole a gun and carjacked people is the same as shooting someone at a traffic stop after they informed you they are carrying .

You realize the police have no more right to shoot people than you or I do .

Did you ever wonder why the car was stopped? Hint: It wasn't for a traffic violation!
Yep. It was for a brake light out which you can see in the dashcam video.

Just saw the video from the cops dashcam he told the idiot THREE TIMES to NOT grab his pistol. I am no cop but I do know they remove you from the car handcuff you and then they remove the weapon and clear it themselves. WHY this idiot didn't listen is beyond me,he had enough brains to inform cop he was armed so why did he not listen when told not to grab it?

Here's the thing tho....he never grabbed his gUn but there is always an excuse. He was coming toward the police, he was walking away, he didn't listen, he did listen but not fast enough, etc etc.

Someone should gun that bitch down and watch the laughs when people claim he was a good person.

Oh and save the boo hooing about how me saying that is worse than taking a man's life. Doesn't fly.

Timmy loves him some Fake News Propaganda.

Fo shizzle ma whizzle.

Huh, you'd think they'd come to his defense. Legal gun owner, shot by police just for having a gun. No laws broken....just having the nerve to be black and thought the 2nd Amendment applied to him.
Huh you'd think a lawful gun owner would know to LISTEN to the cop when he is told THREE times to NOT grab the weapon! Yet he didn't. It was tragic but preventable if idiot would have NOT grabbed his gun.

Huh you'd think a lawful gun owner would know to LISTEN to the cop when he is told THREE times to NOT grab the weapon! Yet he didn't. It was tragic but preventable if idiot would have NOT grabbed his gun.

But he didn't grab anything..but any excuse will do.

Here's the thing tho....he never grabbed his gUn but there is always an excuse. He was coming toward the police, he was walking away, he didn't listen, he did listen but not fast enough, etc etc.

Someone should gun that bitch down and watch the laughs when people claim he was a good person.

Oh and save the boo hooing about how me saying that is worse than taking a man's life. Doesn't fly.
He was told NOT to grab for it. He did. End of story,cop thought he was pulling a gun and defended himself.

He was told NOT to grab for it. He did. End of story,cop thought he was pulling a gun and defended himself.

Thinking something doesn't mean it happened. He never grabbed his gun and why would he? He told them there was a gun in the car as soon as he was stopped. The cop got scared and because of it shot someone in front of his entire family.

THINKING he was GOING TO doesn't = he did.

Thinking something doesn't mean it happened. He never grabbed his gun and why would he? He told them there was a gun in the car as soon as he was stopped. The cop got scared and because of it shot someone in front of his entire family.

He WAS reaching for something after being told THREE times NOT to reach...I understood the cop very clearly. Dumbass should have listened and he would still be alive.

Why did the police officer repeatedly tell him not to reach for it? Answer: He was reaching for the gun!

Why did the police officer repeatedly tell him not to reach for it? Answer: He was reaching for the gun!
SOP is AFTER you tell a cop you have a gun they take you out and remove it and secure it. He should not have reached for ANYTHING until after cop had secured gun.

He told him he had a fun and the cop put his hands on his holster.

He said don't reach for it.

Castille said I'm not

And shot him in 5 seconds within confessing he had a legal gun.

Stop being an idiot. Do you know why I said that? Answer: because you're being one.

And since I said it, that means it's true.

He told him he had a fun and the cop put his hands on his holster.

He said don't reach for it.

Castille said I'm not

And shot him in 5 seconds within confessing he had a legal gun.

Stop being an idiot. Do you know why I said that? Answer: because you're being one.

And since I said it, that means it's true.
He told him 3 times not to reach for it. Cop didn't know where gun was and cop was in the right 100%.

SOP is AFTER you tell a cop you have a gun they take you out and remove it and secure it. He should not have reached for ANYTHING until after cop had secured gun.

The cop shot him within 5 seconds of informing him. The cop didn't try to secure the weapon because his first reaction was to pull his gun. He didn't ask for it. He didn't ask why? He didn't ask was it legal.

His first reaction was to pull his gun and shot the guy within 5 seconds.

Forum List

Back