NRA hates blacks more than they love guns .

Heres the scenario. A lawful gun owner is pulled over by the government. He informs the government agent that he is a lawful gun carrier , and proceeds to reach for ID . He is shot and killed for no reason .

The gov jackboot is found not guilty of wrong doing .

You'd think the NRA would be all over this . But you won't find anything about this on their webpage !?! Oh that's right. Just another n-word killed by a cop . Nothing to see here!

NRA.org.
Killed for REACHING after told NOT to reach,Shot by a NONWHITE COP. There told the rest of the story.

At a traffic stop ! That's a death sentence ? Where's the NRA ???

Why would the NRA get involved in a police shooting?

Because a card carrying member got fucking executed for having a weapon he's entitled toh ave under law?

What?

Why?

lol

They get involved in all sorts of shit. Don't be purpsoely obtuse.

If white guys were getting shot after they declared they had a weapon the NRA would have something to say. And I've seen white boys point long rifles at pigs and not get shot (most recently the bundy ranch)

Heres the scenario. A lawful gun owner is pulled over by the government. He informs the government agent that he is a lawful gun carrier , and proceeds to reach for ID . He is shot and killed for no reason .

You'd think the NRA would be all over this . But you won't find anything about this on their webpage !?! Oh that's right. Just another n-word killed by a cop . Nothing to see here!

NRA.org.

Link to it actually happening or something? C'mon, Timmuh Timmuh.

You can't be serious. A cop was just acquitted. It was the case where he told the passenger to get his id as his wife (girlfriend?) streamed the incident on FB.

The man did as the cop ordered and the cop shot him several times.

The trial JUST ended a few days ago and there literally hundreds of examples.

Why do people pretend Blacks are not being murdered by cops?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Her streaming started AFTER he was shot

No issue. Only a slave would consider that shooting lagit.

So you now exactly what happened before the video rolled?

Tell me Oh Great and Powerful OZ what will the Powerball numbers be this week?

NRA.org.

You can't be serious. A cop was just acquitted. It was the case where he told the passenger to get his id as his wife (girlfriend?) streamed the incident on FB.

Fck off dude you and I have both seen white boys with guns do some stupid shit and pigs have let it fly

You do that shit as even a little black boy you're likely to get executed. Much less a grown man

Don't be a douche bag

You may not know how they treat black, but you sure as shit know what to expect as white

NRA.org.
Killed for REACHING after told NOT to reach,Shot by a NONWHITE COP. There told the rest of the story.

Because a card carrying member got fucking executed for having a weapon he's entitled toh ave under law?

What?

Why?

lol

If white guys were getting shot after they declared they had a weapon the NRA would have something to say. And I've seen white boys point long rifles at pigs and not get shot (most recently the bundy ranch)

He was shot because he said he was armed and the reached behind his back

Fck off dude you and I have both seen white boys with guns do some stupid shit and pigs have let it fly

You do that shit as even a little black boy you're likely to get executed. Much less a grown man

Don't be a douche bag
What's the matter can't spell FUCK?

The idiot said he was carrying a gun and reached behind his back I don't care what color you are you do that to a cop you get dead fast

NRA.org.

What?

Why?

lol

I'm from rural america

Half the trucks I see have a fuckign rifle or shotgun mounted in teh back

No one gets shot reaching for their cellphone around here

Or their pistol after they declared it

Which again you know, douche bag, you reek of white trash

Last edited:

What?

Why?

lol

I'm from rural america

Half the tucks I see have a fuckign rifle or shotgn mounted in teh back

No one gets shot reaching for the cellphone around here

A rifle or a shotgun on a gun rack is not the same as a concealed weapon , Dipshit

What?

Why?

lol

I'm from rural america

A rifle or a shotgun on a gun rack is not the same as a concealed weapon , Dipshit

If I have a shotgun on my cab i've changed the interactino before I speak

Then i declare my pistol (which i mentioned in my post you dumb white trash)

People don't get shot when tehy reach for their wallet

Just doesn't' happen to white men

Here's some unasked for advice

If you are legally carrying a concealed weapon

DO: Keep your permit in your shirt pocket not your wallet that way you never have to reach behind your back to get it.

Keep your car registration and insurance card in a folder clipped to your visor that way you don't have to rummage around in the glove box for them

Keep your hands in plain sight at all times

What?

Why?

lol

I'm from rural america

If I have a shotgun on my cab i've changed the interactino before I speak

Then i declare my pistol (which i mentioned in my post you dumb white trash)

People don't get shot when tehy reach for their wallet

Just doesn't' happen to white men
They do if the say they are armed before they reach around their back

Yes officer I have a gun I say as I reach behind my back. I do that I get dead fast. But I'm not stupid enough to do that

Tell me would you assume a person you don't know is just going for his wallet?

I sure as fuck won't and neither will a cop

DO: Keep your permit in your shirt pocket not your wallet that way you never have to reach behind your back to get it.

Keep your car registration and insurance card in a folder clipped to your visor that way you don't have to rummage around in the glove box for them

A much more effective* option would be surgically whitening your skin tone if you're black

if that guy was white the pig would have backed up said something "woooo stop hands in the air"

Not just blasted him away point black

A much more defective option would be surgically whitening your skin tone if you're black

if that guy was white the pig would have backed up said something "woooo stop hands in the air"

So tell me Karnak what will the power ball numbers be?

If he hadn't reached behind hos back he'd be alive today

A much more defective option would be surgically whitening your skin tone if you're black

lol when is the last time you saw a video of a white guy getting shot reaching for his wallet?

Pretty much sums up your ignorance right there

Shit like this does not happen to white men

As as brown American drug user who has had a lot of interactinos with cops. I know how they are, hell when they find out I'm half South Asian not Latino their whole attitude changes. A whole lot of what pigs do is based on race and their gut

NRA.org.

No....she started the video after the shooting....we don't know exactly what happened....

Cops are not murdering blacks, moron.......more whites are shot and killed by cops than blacks...you don't see us complaining because almost every incident is the suspect not complying with the basic requests of the cops.....

The flaw in your logic is you assume all shootings are equal . As if shooting an escaped felon who stole a gun and carjacked people is the same as shooting someone at a traffic stop after they informed you they are carrying .

You realize the police have no more right to shoot people than you or I do .

Since we don't know what actually happened, since she didn't record the incident from the actual shooting.....you have no idea what you are talking about....

lol when is the last time you saw a video of a white guy getting shot reaching for his wallet?

Pretty much sums up your ignorance right there

Shit like this does not happen to white men

As as brown American drug user who has had a lot of interactinos with cops. I know how they are, hell when they find out I'm half South Asian not Latino their whole attitude changes. A whole lot of what pigs do is based on race and their gut

Did that white guy also tell the cop he was armed?

You don't know that do you Oh Great psychic do you?

The dash cam is out now too. Everyone was calm and that cop just freaked . Even the other cop was calm!

I don't get how you gun guys are cool with this . Oh wait , I know why!

Forum List

Back