NRA hates blacks more than they love guns .

Here's the thing tho....he never grabbed his gUn but there is always an excuse. He was coming toward the police, he was walking away, he didn't listen, he did listen but not fast enough, etc etc.

Someone should gun that bitch down and watch the laughs when people claim he was a good person.

Oh and save the boo hooing about how me saying that is worse than taking a man's life. Doesn't fly.
He was told NOT to grab for it. He did. End of story,cop thought he was pulling a gun and defended himself.

Thinking something doesn't mean it happened. He never grabbed his gun and why would he? He told them there was a gun in the car as soon as he was stopped. The cop got scared and because of it shot someone in front of his entire family.

THINKING he was GOING TO doesn't = he did.

Why did the police officer repeatedly tell him not to reach for it? Answer: He was reaching for the gun!

He told him he had a fun and the cop put his hands on his holster.

He said don't reach for it.

Castille said I'm not

And shot him in 5 seconds within confessing he had a legal gun.

Stop being an idiot. Do you know why I said that? Answer: because you're being one.

And since I said it, that means it's true.
He told him 3 times not to reach for it. Cop didn't know where gun was and cop was in the right 100%.

You keep tellington yourself that. I know better and so do you. At this point you're trying to convince yourself.

Here's the thing tho....he never grabbed his gUn but there is always an excuse. He was coming toward the police, he was walking away, he didn't listen, he did listen but not fast enough, etc etc.

Someone should gun that bitch down and watch the laughs when people claim he was a good person.

Oh and save the boo hooing about how me saying that is worse than taking a man's life. Doesn't fly.
He was told NOT to grab for it. He did. End of story,cop thought he was pulling a gun and defended himself.

Thinking something doesn't mean it happened. He never grabbed his gun and why would he? He told them there was a gun in the car as soon as he was stopped. The cop got scared and because of it shot someone in front of his entire family.

Why did the police officer repeatedly tell him not to reach for it? Answer: He was reaching for the gun!
SOP is AFTER you tell a cop you have a gun they take you out and remove it and secure it. He should not have reached for ANYTHING until after cop had secured gun.

The cop shot him within 5 seconds of informing him. The cop didn't try to secure the weapon because his first reaction was to pull his gun. He didn't ask for it. He didn't ask why? He didn't ask was it legal.

His first reaction was to pull his gun and shot the guy within 5 seconds.
He told him 3 times NOT to reach for it. He did. Dead moron.

Castille said I'm not

Stop being an idiot. Do you know why I said that? Answer: because you're being one.

He told him 3 times not to reach for it. Cop didn't know where gun was and cop was in the right 100%.

You keep tellington yourself that. I know better and so do you. At this point you're trying to convince yourself.
Actually the video backs me up. He tells him 3 times NOT to reach for it. Instead of STOPPING and telling cop I am getting my wallet he just keeps reaching.

Just saw the video from the cops dashcam he told the idiot THREE TIMES to NOT grab his pistol. I am no cop but I do know they remove you from the car handcuff you and then they remove the weapon and clear it themselves. WHY this idiot didn't listen is beyond me,he had enough brains to inform cop he was armed so why did he not listen when told not to grab it?

Castille said I'm not

Although it was a dash cam and we can't see what the officer seen, the officer did tell him several times to not pull the gun out. First he calmly told the subject not to pull it out, and afterwards was screaming at the subject. Apparently he didn't listen to the cop which is the case in 99% of police shootings; particularly with black people.

In class, we were trained that if pulled over by an officer, keep your hands on top of the steering wheel until instructed otherwise. It's not only a good practice, but it's the law in our state.

The cop shot him within 5 seconds of informing him. The cop didn't try to secure the weapon because his first reaction was to pull his gun. He didn't ask for it. He didn't ask why? He didn't ask was it legal.

His first reaction was to pull his gun and shot the guy within 5 seconds.

Apparently the clown didn't give the officer a chance to follow proper procedure when dealing with a person with a gun. When they pull you over and you have a gun, there are procedures they must follow in exact order. That's how they are trained.

First priority is that the officer is protected. That's why they put their hand on their gun. In routine traffic stops, the officer has his hand on his gun whether you have one or not.

Correct, but how would an officer know that? He told the guy don't reach for the gun. It's not like the cop knew where the gun was at. All he knew was that the subject was reaching for something against the repeated orders of the police officer.

Please ? The other cop had no issue , never even pulled his gun .

You get one spazzing trigger happy cop and y'all side with his overreacting?

Timmy loves him some Fake News Propaganda.

Fo shizzle ma whizzle.

What fake news ? It's a video you can watch .

Nice to know that if I see someone carrying and they start to love their hand towards their waste, I can just shoot them.

Where in that video is the cop justified in fearing for his life ?

Can any of the smart anti-gunners....wait.....there is no such thing.....

Can any anti-gunner explain how the 2 black jurors also voted to not convict this officer? Could you explain that please..since they saw everything...?

Huh, you'd think they'd come to his defense. Legal gun owner, shot by police just for having a gun. No laws broken....just having the nerve to be black and thought the 2nd Amendment applied to him.

Did he comply with the officer numb nuts? Apparently not.....another situation where not complying with the simple fucking commands of the officer gets someone shot....

Just saw the video from the cops dashcam he told the idiot THREE TIMES to NOT grab his pistol. I am no cop but I do know they remove you from the car handcuff you and then they remove the weapon and clear it themselves. WHY this idiot didn't listen is beyond me,he had enough brains to inform cop he was armed so why did he not listen when told not to grab it?

He was already under suspicion as being a suspect in an armed robbery.....and then he reached when told not to.......

Timmy loves him some Fake News Propaganda.

Fo shizzle ma whizzle.

What fake news ? It's a video you can watch .

Nice to know that if I see someone carrying and they start to love their hand towards their waste, I can just shoot them.

Where in that video is the cop justified in fearing for his life ?

Love their hand??????? :D

Is that what you do when watching videos on the Internet?

Can any anti-gunner explain how the 2 black jurors also voted to not convict this officer? Could you explain that please..since they saw everything...?

Well the judge controlled what they could see . What a surprise, the justice system protecting the police! If only this was just the only example we have seen.

He was on the passenger side, dumbass!

What's your point ? He's right there watching /listening .

How do you know what he could see from that vantage point?

I am sure he was asked by the prosecution. Apparently, he saw what the other officer did or saw nothing at all.

The officer was acquitted, Suck it up, buttercup!

Well the judge controlled what they could see . What a surprise, the justice system protecting the police! If only this was just the only example we have seen.

So the prosecution is going to appeal, or are you just spewing shit?

He was already under suspicion as being a suspect in an armed robbery.....and then he reached when told not to.......

Isn't that always the case? Black guy suspected of being a robber, who admits to carrying and had his 4 yeast old in the back of the get away car? Sounds legit.

But again, you guys aren't lying to me, you're lying to yourself and hoping that makes you feel better. I hope it works for you.

Isn't that always the case? Black guy suspected of being a robber, who admits to carrying and had his 4 yeast old in the back of the get away car? Sounds legit.

But again, you guys aren't lying to me, you're lying to yourself and hoping that makes you feel better. I hope it works for you.

The libs must be planning on losing the GA 6th race tonight for they are all getting snockered early!

It was not his kid and it was not a getaway car.

He was on the passenger side, dumbass!

And rendered blind apparently from being on the passenger side which we all know affects your vision. I mean, cops cover both sides of a car routinely but by jove, I think you have a better idea. Everyone stand on the driver side!

Duckspeak: He was on the passenger side!

A loud quack with no point.

The video was played for the jury in defense of the police officer. Now.....what did YOU see in the video where the officer broke the law? Anything???

Forum List

Back