NRA memberships on the rise, the DNC is broke, when will Dems pull their heads out of Uranus.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
NRA Membership Rises Despite Heavy Criticism Following Parkland Shooting
The Daily Mail reported that Google searches for “NRA membership” increased 4,900 percent since the shooting, although there's no indication how many, if any, of those people became members.
The DNC is reportedly 'dead broke.' The RNC has nearly $40 million.
The Democratic Party is carrying more than $6 million in debt, according to year-end filings — and has just $6.5 million in the bank. Do the math, and the party is working with just over $400,000 overall. Meanwhile, the Republicans are swimming in pools of money. The Republican National Committee had raised $132 million by the end of 2017 — about twice as much as the DNC — and entered 2018 with almost $40 million to spare, with not a penny of debt.
Many of the liberals here believe that 2018 is going to see seats in Congress go to the left, yet every day, unless the liberals plan on having dead, illegal, and pets vote, more people are moving to the right because they don't FEEL safe with liberal compassion. And I don't think President Trump's DOJ is going to sit aside and allow those bogus votes to happen. How much farther up your anus are you guys willing to shove that cranium?

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Exactly....no one profits from a mass shooting as much as the NRA and gun manufacturers do.

Wrong......lying isn't helping your cause, is simply confirms that you can't be trusted.

Exactly....no one profits from a mass shooting as much as the NRA and gun manufacturers do.
How ironic is that? This must really confuse the leftist sheeple
Nope.....not surprised or confused at all. It's totally understandable how an organization like the NRA would profit from mass shootings.
They profit because of how the left blindly blames guns, the massive brainwash push for gun control. Its the radical approach that is the cause.

I love how NRA memberships are on the rise, and RW blood cult worshippers celebrate that....I point it out and "I'm lying"......another piece of evidence showing the bi-polar mental disease of the trumpanzees.

Nope.....not surprised or confused at all. It's totally understandable how an organization like the NRA would profit from mass shootings.
They profit because of how the left blindly blames guns, the massive brainwash push for gun control. Its the radical approach that is the cause.
Doesn't matter the excuses you give yourselves....the fact is that the blood cult NRA and gun manufacturers make coin....lots of coin...everytime there is a mass shooting.

I love how NRA memberships are on the rise, and RW blood cult worshippers celebrate that....I point it out and "I'm lying"......another piece of evidence showing the bi-polar mental disease of the trumpanzees.

Insanity is to keep posting BS while everyone knows you're lying.

Doesn't matter the excuses you give yourselves....the fact is that the blood cult NRA and gun manufacturers make coin....lots of coin...everytime there is a mass shooting.
Its not an excuse, it obvious and very evident. I turn on the TV and they keep ranting and raving going straight to control when anyone with a intelligence would know that the issue is far beyond guns.

Wrong......lying isn't helping your cause, is simply confirms that you can't be trusted.
Not lying at all...NRA membership up....gun sales up.....no one profits more....I wonder how many NRA pushers here get profit sharing.
The NRA is the oldest non-profit civil rights organization in the USA.

Not lying at all...NRA membership up....gun sales up.....no one profits more....I wonder how many NRA pushers here get profit sharing.
It's because like on que, you guys come out before the bodies are cold, and demand gun control. The bad part of this one. It was a liberal policy that let Cruz buy the gun. Media won't report that.

Forum List

Back