🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NRA sees a huge surge in membership after Parkland shooting

Sorry folks. I don't think Americans are buying the left's anti-gun sentiment.

"The NRA has seen a huge surge in membership interest in recent weeks, after drawing noisy backlash over the shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Google searches for 'NRA membership' have risen roughly 4,900 per cent since the week before the February 14 shooting, with new members flocking to support the gun owners' rights group."

NRA sees a huge surge in membership interest after Parkland | Daily Mail Online
Of course...no one profits from mass shootings like the NRA and gun manufacturers do.

"The NRA has seen a huge surge in membership interest in recent weeks, after drawing noisy backlash over the shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Google searches for 'NRA membership' have risen roughly 4,900 per cent since the week before the February 14 shooting, with new members flocking to support the gun owners' rights group."

They do say there's one born every minute.

That and a fool and his money are soon parted.

So far, all y'all are batting two-for-two.

In 2013, the rmbership was 5 million according to the NRA.

Now you are telling me it is what? 100% would be 5 million more. 4900 would be 245 million more.

Really?
math is hard

Anyone remember a woman named Diane Whipple who was killed by two dogs in her apt house hallway? The dogs were Presa Canarios. Illegal in some countries because they're so dangerous. When this story hit the news, everyone wanted that breed of dog. Same happens when someone is mauled to death by pit bulls.

Sick and sad but that's just the way some people are.

Why do LWNJ's hate the Bill of Rights?
We like the unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Why don`t the RWNJs? Because Body Counts Don`t Matter.

Pure nonsense! You favor killing babies. What about their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? You only like liberty for those who think like you do, and none of you are happy in any way, shape, or form.

You don't give a tinker's damn about the 7 year old that was shot and killed while playing in his own front yard. No political advantage unless the body count is high enough to generate national outrage.

Is it incomprehensible to you that the family of that 7 year old is suffering just as much as any of the families of the school shootings?

We like the unalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Why don`t the RWNJs? Because Body Counts Don`t Matter.

Pure nonsense! You favor killing babies. What about their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? You only like liberty for those who think like you do, and none of you are happy in any way, shape, or form.

You don't give a tinker's damn about the 7 year old that was shot and killed while playing in his own front yard. No political advantage unless the body count is high enough to generate national outrage.

Is it incomprehensible to you that the family of that 7 year old is suffering just as much as any of the families of the school shootings?

Yeah, you don't get to play the pro-life card after you turned a blind eye to Sandy Hook. That game is over.

Is it ok to kill babies (like at Sandy Hook) as long as it's with guns?

Now you are telling me it is what? 100% would be 5 million more. 4900 would be 245 million more.

Really?
It doesn't matter how many members the NRA has because their funding comes from the big gun lobby. Tiny peasant members, clinging to their assault rifles and soldier fantasies aren't that important.
An ar15 is not an assault weapon, it’s just a sporting rifle

Really?
It doesn't matter how many members the NRA has because their funding comes from the big gun lobby. Tiny peasant members, clinging to their assault rifles and soldier fantasies aren't that important.
Sure. Also, it's the best weapon for launching assaults and massacres :thup:

NRA sold their member list to a telemarketing company some years back....Thousands of us felt betrayed and left....I ain't going back.

Really?

For it to be true sport, shouldn't the children have had a shot at life?

NRA sold their member list to a telemarketing company some years back....Thousands of us felt betrayed and left....I ain't going back.
They've got plenty of other sheep, so they don't care. Plus they know you're still their bitch.

Really?
Na, you watch far too much Hollywood movies made by Child molesting Hollywood types

Really?

For it to be true sport, shouldn't the children have had a shot at life?
People kill people not firearms, firearms have no control over people. Most people learn that in grade school

Really?
Na, you watch far too much Hollywood movies made by Child molesting Hollywood types
Weird that you're so eager to talk about child molestation even though it's completely off topic in this thread. Maybe you should seek help.

Really?
Weird that you're so eager to talk about child molestation even though it's completely off topic in this thread. Maybe you should seek help.
You worship far too many Hollywood types

And you're a retard

And you're a retard

Forum List

Back