NRA wants to even the palying field with ISIS

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The NRA says the US government is tying the hands of our citizens because of restrictions of weaponry that can be legally owned.
What if we have to fight ISIS on our own soil? NRA points out ISIS's most affective weapon is suicide vests.
NRA wants to allow their members to own suicide vests to have an even playing field with ISIS.
NRA further wants legal ranges where their members can practice using the suicide vests.

Anti-NRA politicians are seriously considering the request.

The NRA says the US government is tying the hands of our citizens because of restrictions of weaponry that can be legally owned.
What if we have to fight ISIS on our own soil? NRA points out ISIS's most affective weapon is suicide vests.
NRA wants to allow their members to own suicide vests to have an even playing field with ISIS.
NRA further wants legal ranges where their members can practice using the suicide vests.

Is this an attempt at twisted satire? I can't believe NRA and the suicide vest thing, it's too bizarre.

Is this an attempt at twisted satire? I can't believe NRA and the suicide vest thing, it's too bizarre.
This is definitely an attempt at satire. Please, all NRA members, this is a joke. Do not go out and buy a suicide vest and please don't test it.

This is definitely an attempt at satire. Please, all NRA members, this is a joke. Do not go out and buy a suicide vest and please don't test it.

I think the NRA members, being law-abiding citizens, wouldn't do anything so barbaric. They are not savages.

Forum List

Back