NSA ***ADMITS*** Listening To US Domestic Calls WITHOUT A WARRANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really doesn't matter if they can listen to phone calls right now.

The fact is they are accumulating a massive database of information on citizens which can be mined for a variety of purposes. (I'll note that, even with that info, the Feds are incapable of preventing attacks such as the recent Boston Marathon one, even when they have the Russian's giving them a warning.) The nature of government power itself means that somebody will abuse this data in violation of the Constitution. It's inevitable.

Combine that data with a growing and unaccountable bureaucracy run by the Executive Branch as a way around Congressional authority, and we have a Constitutional Crisis.

It's here. Ignoring it won't make it go away.

The fact is they are accumulating a massive database of information on citizens which can be mined for a variety of purposes. (I'll note that, even with that info, the Feds are incapable of preventing attacks such as the recent Boston Marathon one, even when they have the Russian's giving them a warning.) The nature of government power itself means that somebody will abuse this data in violation of the Constitution. It's inevitable.

Combine that data with a growing and unaccountable bureaucracy run by the Executive Branch as a way around Congressional authority, and we have a Constitutional Crisis.

My brothers and I were discussing this at my folks' house yesterday (Mom and Dad celebrated their 68th wedding anniversary!), and my oldest brother, who's a liberal, said, "You know what worries me the most? That I wasn't surprised about this."

Sad times for America.

My brothers and I were discussing this at my folks' house yesterday (Mom and Dad celebrated their 68th wedding anniversary!), and my oldest brother, who's a liberal, said, "You know what worries me the most? That I wasn't surprised about this."

Sad times for America.
Too bad you didn't say that when Bush was doing his warrantless wiretapping and Congress backdated his authorization.

Oh, right, terrorists were BAD GUYS then.

:cuckoo:

Sad times for America.
Too bad you didn't say that when Bush was doing his warrantless wiretapping and Congress backdated his authorization.

All this and unwanted, unsolicited Government pushes on our phones. Police state. Glad I have plenty ammo and reload.

My neighbors may need it someday

-Geaux

Last edited:

Sad times for America.

All this and unwanted, unsolicited Government pushes on our phones. Police state. Glad I have plenty ammo and reload.

My neighbors may need it someday

-Geaux
Yes, yes, I bow to your paranoid tendencies. I only hope the NSA is keeping an eye on you, after all, they missed those shit heads in Boston.

No, you come up with the evidence proving it. Shithead, it is YOUR duty to prove a claim.

Rep. Nadler's statement that NSA analysts can listen to calls without court orders came during a House Judiciary hearing on June 13 that included FBI director Robert Mueller as a witness.

Mueller initially sought to downplay concerns about NSA surveillance by claiming that, to listen to a phone call, the government would need to seek "a special, a particularized order from the FISA court directed at that particular phone of that particular individual."

Is information about that procedure "classified in any way?" Nadler asked.

"I don't think so," Mueller replied.

"Then I can say the following," Nadler said. "We heard precisely the opposite at the briefing the other day. We heard precisely that you could get the specific information from that telephone simply based on an analyst deciding that...In other words, what you just said is incorrect. So there's a conflict."

.............and as it was in the Bush years, they then have three days to get the warrant.

you praised this shit under whitey now that the brother does it you sqwauk.

Boring!

Yup boring.

BTW, this has nothing to do with race. The NSA was known to have been Data-mining calls with known terrorists and foreign nationals, not listening in on phone calls and reading emails. This is the first time this kind of activity has been made public.

Considering the fact that Obama always seems to be able to find the dirt on his political opponents, his lies about what he knows with Fast & Furious, Benghazi, and the IRS scandal, and he seems to have to habit of ignoring laws he doesn't like, I think his trustworthiness is about shot.

Don't you think??

No, of course not. :cuckoo:

OP- LIE. Nobody said they did. It's overseen by congress and reviewed by judges every 3 months. If you don't talk to terrorists and they don't get a warrant, that's illegal. The police etc CAN listen to anything, but it's illegal. So many chicken littles/liars/ignoramuses!

This whole thing isn't news of any kind, like finding out the illegalities the BUSHIES were up to, and the hater dupes just loved, like Nixon's and Reagan's. Fegging un-American a-holes...AND BS media, especially, of course the un-American, wrapped in the flag and the bible, rabble rousing, bought off Pub Propaganda Machine.

Last edited:
.............and as it was in the Bush years, they then have three days to get the warrant.

you praised this shit under whitey now that the brother does it you sqwauk.

Boring!

Way to go, bubba! Somehow I knew I wouldn't have to read far into this thread to see some dipdhit Obama worshiper deflect to RACE.

BORING!

Forum List

Back