NSA ***ADMITS*** Listening To US Domestic Calls WITHOUT A WARRANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brothers and I were discussing this at my folks' house yesterday (Mom and Dad celebrated their 68th wedding anniversary!), and my oldest brother, who's a liberal, said, "You know what worries me the most? That I wasn't surprised about this."

Sad times for America.
Too bad you didn't say that when Bush was doing his warrantless wiretapping and Congress backdated his authorization.

Oh, right, terrorists were BAD GUYS then.

:cuckoo:
Listen, you braindead boot licker, Bush spied on terrorists. Obama spies on innocent Americans.

Are right wingers really so naive as to believe that? You're right that Obama is essentially spying on us citizens, but to think that Bush didn't do the same thing!?

You're the political equivalent of a five year old who still believes in the tooth fairy. Wake up! Both parties are fucking us. They're both spying on us. It's not a question of left vs right, but us vs them.

Listen, jackazz dupes. This is a Bush program, the difference is NOW they need warrants and have judicial review every 3 months. Try to get it through your thick skulls...

Hey JackAzz Dupe... You ever SEE one of those warrants?? Ever have one of those "warrants" appealed or revealed in a REAL COURT??

How many warrants has the FISA court REFUSED in the last 4 years???

Do you know that the FISA judges are not lifetime spook spies in Generals' uniform?

Think they are reading warrants for communications content already SEIZED --- three days after the fact? Hey YOuu -- UNLISTEN to that phone tap.. NOW...

You don't know crap ---- And I don't consider a SECRET document a warrant if even it's EXISTENCE is a secret.. Do you?? Phone companies got threatened just because they wanted to take the warrant to a REAL court..

You really have no will to live free do ya? You just what to root for the hometeam. Youre a shallow useless political tool...

Last edited:
Listen, jackazz dupes. This is a Bush program, the difference is NOW they need warrants and have judicial review every 3 months. Try to get it through your thick skulls...

Sorry, but the Obama Administration is letting analysts listen in without going to a judge. This wasn't supposed to have been made public. They were hoping to get away with this. Problem is one analyst felt it was wrong and blew the whistle on them. Now they're trashing him in the media, calling him a traitor.

You see, this is what happens when you have people in charge that feel they can get away with anything. They usually try.

Too bad you didn't say that when Bush was doing his warrantless wiretapping and Congress backdated his authorization.

Oh, right, terrorists were BAD GUYS then.

:cuckoo:
Listen, you braindead boot licker, Bush spied on terrorists. Obama spies on innocent Americans.

Are right wingers really so naive as to believe that? You're right that Obama is essentially spying on us citizens, but to think that Bush didn't do the same thing!?

You're the political equivalent of a five year old who still believes in the tooth fairy. Wake up! Both parties are fucking us. They're both spying on us. It's not a question of left vs right, but us vs them.

Got any proof Bush spied on average Americans? Nope, you just think he did.

However we do have proof that Obama has been spying on us. Not to mention the fact that the technology has advanced to the point that Obama has a database he can call up on anyone. A name surfaces that becomes a problem all he needs is a phone number and they have a wealth of information on the person's personal life. The only thing stopping him from using it in that manner is his conscience and we all know he doesn't seem to have one after the IRS scandal surfaced.

IRS admits to targeting conservative groups. NSA admits to listening in on domestic calls without a warrant.

Wow, this really is the most honest, open and transparent administration we've ever had!

Your ARTICLE says this is all based on one Dem rep who backed off and said warrants are always needed, liar/dupe gd waste of time. CNS of course is always totally fos, dupe.

NY TIMES:

Director of National Intelligence Michael McConnell:

The Executive Branch DOES NOT NEED WARRANTS

That's under Booosh fer chrissake. SAME PROGRAM, but Pub a-holes feel THEY'RE above the law. Same goes for perfidious Albion tapping visitng diplomats. Got NOTHING to do with Dems...BTW, you're an idiot waste of time. LOL

To review: NOT a new program, Dems doing NOTHING wrong, hater dupes...

And you have evidence that the Obama Administration is as pure as the white driven snow how?

Oh, Yes sir.. Strange as it is.. Both He and Graham both had phone calls or couriers or some dam thing affecting their short term memory..

See the link Ravi posted for the Update.. Nadler nows says "he's satisfied with Admin assurances that warrants are involved".. NOT A LIE --- but no where near the truth that voting citizens need to know...

Gee, why was he so talkative at one time now he only speaks through a spokesman.

Also, the trouble is that Nadler's quote refers to Thursday's hearing with FBI Director Robert Mueller and not the separate "secret Capitol Hill briefing" in the CNET story.

I can tell you what approximately happened. He got a call from the Security Liasion in WHouse..

"If you want to be the only Congressman on Capitol Hill tomorrow without a Security Clearance, you don't need to respond. But otherwise, we need you to revise your statement to reflect our existing National Security public statements".. With an additional threat thrown in quoting violations of National Security and the penalties attached..

Certainly, the Admin can selectively pull clearances with no justification to the public. And we KNOW that the Dear Leaders primary goal here is NOT TO CALM the people or suggest remedies to this lawlessness, but to NAIL the leakers. That was his 1st and only reaction before going out for a few days of fundraising in friendly spaces..

Yes, indeed. You hit the nail right on the head.

So now we know that they have the technology.

But we have to TRUST THEM , that they are procuring a warrant first.

And that is bullshit. It's not happening.

Forum List

Back