NSA ***ADMITS*** Listening To US Domestic Calls WITHOUT A WARRANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duh. But everything you know is STILL hysterical Pubcrappe.

My evidence that Obama is pure as the driven snow is that the Pub Propaganda Machine and the hater dupes have no evidence he isn't, when you look at it- all malevolent BS. But thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars EVER, a great world depression, and 5 years now of mindless obstruction and fear and hate mongering...

Or you're just a twisted, mindless Obamafluffer that cannot admit the truth about him.

The administration already has admitted to using the IRS improperly. What's to stop them from using PRISM and other programs improperly and illegally? Their only defense is that they claim there are checks and balances in place, but we've already seen that Obama always finds ways around them.

Nope, he's getting away with it for now, but it's only because he feels that folks like you still support him. Obama lies about the little things so it's not a stretch at all that he lies about the big things too. Spying on journalists and average citizens is against the law. The only problem is proving it. But then we have to fight our way through the government to prosecute him. It takes time. That is Obama's ally. Time.
I missed this...
The administration already has admitted to using the IRS improperly.
...when did this happen?

1003985_622454807767819_1551200819_n.jpg

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

I tell ya Bf, it takes brass balls to try to frame this issue as Republican hypocrisy. They're exhibiting plenty of it, no doubt - but I can't imagine how you can you blind yourself to the fact that, despite their rhetoric when not in power, Democrats are now advancing the neo-con agenda. They sure as hell aren't reversing it.

.............and as it was in the Bush years, they then have three days to get the warrant.

you praised this shit under whitey now that the brother does it you sqwauk.

Boring!

As it was wrong under Bush, I thought you wanted Obama to clean it up. You know his speeches while campaigning, talk about undoing the wrongs of the Bush administration, yet now, the Obama administration is doubling down on something they lied about repealing.

Yet, the lying doesn't bother you at all, the thing that bothers you is that Bush did it to. Talk about a partisan dumb fuck.

If you thought it was wrong under Bush, which I did, then you should be pissed that Obama, who promised to repeal it, is not going to nor ever intended of giving up this power.

Thanks for showing us how a partisan whack job thinks.

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."

Back when the Patriot Act was passed, I thought it was a big problem for America, and a majority of Democrats agreed with my position. Why have the Democrats changed their opinion on the Patriot Act? What is now different in the Act that has now garnered the support of Democrats? It looks like it is more of an invasive bill into privacy. Is that why Democrats are for it, it is now more invasive?

Updated 6/16 at 11:15 a.m. PT The original headline when the story was published on Saturday was "NSA admits listening to U.S. phone calls without warrants," which was changed to "NSA spying flap extends to contents of U.S. phone calls," to better match the story. The first paragraph was changed to add attribution to Rep. Nadler. Also added was an additional statement that the congressman's aide sent this morning, an excerpt from a Washington Post story on NSA phone call content surveillance that appeared Saturday, and remarks that Rep. Rogers made on CNN this morning. Updated 6/16 at 10:45 p.m. PT We added one paragraph with a statement provided by DNI James Clapper.]

Sounds like someone has an agenda.

Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.), the head of the House Intelligence committee, told CNN on Sunday that the NSA "is not listening to Americans' phone calls" or monitoring their e-mails, and any statements to the contrary are "misinformation." It would be "illegal" for the NSA to do that, Rogers said

Back when the Patriot Act was passed, I thought it was a big problem for America, and a majority of Democrats agreed with my position. Why have the Democrats changed their opinion on the Patriot Act? What is now different in the Act that has now garnered the support of Democrats? It looks like it is more of an invasive bill into privacy. Is that why Democrats are for it, it is now more invasive?

Oh yea, every right wing turd was against the Patriot Act. I recall arguing with conservatives like you back then. I was UN American, naive, a Muslim lover and a traitor.

And when Bush and Republicans brought us warrant-less wiretaps, suspension of habeas corpus, the BIG government bureaucracy Fatherland security, torture of human beings and trashing the Constitution, right wing turds and right wing media waved fucking pom-poms like our cheerleader in chief did in college.

I vividly recall ending my side of the argument back then with the reminder that someday a Democrat will be in the White House and inherit all that power.

And what is ironic, the liberal media that was critical of Bush, is just as critical of Obama.

[q

Back when the Patriot Act was passed, I thought it was a big problem for America, and a majority of Democrats agreed with my position. Why have the Democrats changed their opinion on the Patriot Act? What is now diff.

Ron Paul: Patriot Act was not available to read or study before it was voted

by James A. Hardin

March 11, 2002

In an interview with Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX), The Beacon has uncovered at least one Congressman that admits that Congress sometimes passes unconstitutional laws. Furthermore, Congressmen know that these laws are unconstitutional at the time that the bills are passed. In addition, Rep. Paul revealed that laws are sometimes passed without the bills being available for reading and that often bills are passed on a "voice vote" (not a roll call vote) so that people back home will not know will not know how a specific Congressman voted."

Last edited:

I tell ya Bf, it takes brass balls to try to frame this issue as Republican hypocrisy. They're exhibiting plenty of it, no doubt - but I can't imagine how you can you blind yourself to the fact that, despite their rhetoric when not in power, Democrats are now advancing the neo-con agenda. They sure as hell aren't reversing it.

Just made warrants necessary, transparent oversight by congress, end of torture, and closing Gitmo and rendition programs as much as obstructionist Pubs have allowed, dupe. You're brainwashed to the point of functional idiocy.

[q

Back when the Patriot Act was passed, I thought it was a big problem for America, and a majority of Democrats agreed with my position. Why have the Democrats changed their opinion on the Patriot Act? What is now diff.

Ron Paul: Patriot Act was not available to read or study before it was voted

by James A. Hardin

March 11, 2002

In an interview with Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX), The Beacon has uncovered at least one Congressman that admits that Congress sometimes passes unconstitutional laws. Furthermore, Congressmen know that these laws are unconstitutional at the time that the bills are passed. In addition, Rep. Paul revealed that laws are sometimes passed without the bills being available for reading and that often bills are passed on a "voice vote" (not a roll call vote) so that people back home will not know will not know how a specific Congressman voted."

Under Pubs! Same with the secret from Congress and judiciary, un-American BS...

I thanked you for this because of the entertaining two-face. Not the Frum quote.. Frum was pissed because there WAS a murmur of Conservative angst about George. Led by Fox News. Roughly the genesis of the Tea Party... And they DID promote the Tea Party. THAT was waaaaay anti-Bush before it became anti-Obama..

Especially, when he had to "violate free market principles" to save it.

Oh yea, every right wing turd was against the Patriot Act. I recall arguing with conservatives like you back then. I was UN American, naive, a Muslim lover and a traitor.

And when Bush and Republicans brought us warrant-less wiretaps, suspension of habeas corpus, the BIG government bureaucracy Fatherland security, torture of human beings and trashing the Constitution, right wing turds and right wing media waved fucking pom-poms like our cheerleader in chief did in college.

I vividly recall ending my side of the argument back then with the reminder that someday a Democrat will be in the White House and inherit all that power.

And what is ironic, the liberal media that was critical of Bush, is just as critical of Obama.

Wow... I was beginning to think you were salvageable until that last line.. I TRY to watch a broad sample of media (i'm a masochist) and you're not gonna convince me I haven't seen Obama get a MIGHTY pass..

Just because the NYTimes takes a swipe at the Prez and then 20 minutes later have their ARMS TWISTED to retract and modify their criticism, doesn't mean they are prioritizing coverage and stories that the Admin wants to bury..

Last edited:
Fact, dupe. Warrants ALWAYS, congressional oversight ALWAYS, and MORE- the only thing Orwellian is your BS Pub Propaganda Machine. Cowardly, ratings mad corporate media isn't much better. They do mention the truth at least...

Last edited:
Fact, dupe. Warrants ALWAYS, congressional oversight ALWAYS, and MORE- the only thing Orwellian is your BS Pub Propaganda Machine. Cowardly, ratings mad corporate media isn't much better. They do mention the truth at least...

You're a very silly person.

My evidence that Obama is pure as the driven snow is that the Pub Propaganda Machine and the hater dupes have no evidence he isn't, when you look at it- all malevolent BS. But thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars EVER, a great world depression, and 5 years now of mindless obstruction and fear and hate mongering...

Oh, wait, I see your problem...

You're a fucking lunatic.

There are two more reasons they support it now.

1. Obama is President.

2. The focus has shifted from terrorists to American citizens.

Oh, wait, I see your problem...

You're a fucking lunatic.

Yup....that asshole Franco is in so deep with the partisan matrix its funny as shit. The jackasses who think this is all about a war between ideologies and who is going to win.......lol........in the very near future, the hyperpartisans ( both sides) are going to get it slammed up their pooper so far its not real.

Dave....this is a must read man....... The Next NSA Spying Shoe to Drop: ?Pre-Crime? Artificial Intelligence | Washington's Blog

Last edited:

Forum List

Back