NSA ***ADMITS*** Listening To US Domestic Calls WITHOUT A WARRANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're full of shit. BTW, can you provide ANY conservative media that ever criticized Bush for ANYTHING?

Yes.

Maddow Recycles Absurd Claim That FNC 'Never Criticized George W. Bush for Anything' - NewsTrust.net

Yesterday [Bush] admitted to breaking the law, because authorizing wiretaps without search warrants is against the criminal law. Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC Senior Judicial Analyst

I've been a proponent of using 50,000 Guard to back up the Border Patrol. The administration won't even try it. Bill O’Reilly

And it turns out that we had false information. Condoleeza Rice I think said an untruth a number of times, saying the ones Iraq has can only be used for that. So you want to talk about truth? I think this administration has a big problem with the truth.Alan Colmes

The leadership [of President Bush] is in question. Former FEMA head Michael Brown has basically defended his agency's dismal performance in the days after Katrina. And now we have a ballooning gas price situation that is hurting millions of Americans. Bill O’Reilly

I, for the life of me, considering this is our No. 1 vulnerability, why would the president do this? Is it for votes? Sean Hannity

This new Patriot Act, consistent with the old one, would allow the FBI to bypass the constitution. Wrong, dangerous, and obviously unconstitutional. Judge Andrew Napolitano

I’m going to be against George Bush for the next four years.... I don’t agree with him. It’s in the democracy. I’ve got a right not to agree with the son of a--the guy. Bob Beckel, FNC Conributor

Mr. Bush has two choices. He can explain the Kay report and admit the mistakes made. Or he can ignore the issue, hoping Americans will ignore it come next November. Bill O’Reilly

FEMA should stop watching TV and get housing and emergency plans together. And if they have any extra time they should come on TV and explain what they're doing. Are we really paying federal bureaucrats to watch TV and complain? John Gibson

The Clinton administration decided they'd try to do something about it, then they threw up their hands and said we can't. The Bush administration the same thing. Tony Snow

Polls say that 70 percent of Americans want the borders tightened up. The Bush administration hasn't done it. Bill O’Reilly

Like Mr. Clinton, President Bush didn't do much to protect us. Yes, they both say we should develop alternative fuel, but little concrete action has been taken. Bill O’Reilly

And let me show you something that President Bush, a commercial that President Bush ran during his last campaign for president.... He ran a commercial using a little girl who lost her mother during 9-11 and used that and that helped sell him to the American people. Alan Colmes

The government’s appetite for [NSA] spying on Americans is so voracious it must be restrained. This is not East Germany. Judge Andrew Napolitano

Pat Tillman was given the third highest medal this country gives for heroism, the silver star....somebody should go to jail for lying. Col David Hunt, FNC Military Analyst

For the life of me, I can't figure out why President Bush isn't more proactive on the environment. ... Today we find out that the White House tried to sanitize a government study on global warming. Instead of including both points of view on the issue, the Bush people have shaded the report to the side that sees warming as bogus. Bill O’Reilly

How the hell did this [Gitmo] happen? I mean, how did we veer so far from the constitution for so long? Shepard Smith​

You can either admit you're wrong, or claim Fox News isn't conservative media.

Your call.

Fact, dupe. Warrants ALWAYS, congressional oversight ALWAYS, and MORE- the only thing Orwellian is your BS Pub Propaganda Machine. Cowardly, ratings mad corporate media isn't much better. They do mention the truth at least...

504842c.jpg

I'm sure that the terrorists are laughing their asses off because a bunch of pea-brained paranoid sociopaths are making it harder for police agency's catch them.
May I assume you condemned the NYT for this:

The New York Times Publishes Classified National Security Secrets Once Again (Wizbang)

...or did you think it was no big deal?

The left defended the Old Gray Lady for it.

Your left!

Your right!

left, right, left, right, left, right..

March along loyal soldiers.

Bush abused the Patriot Act, Obama fixed that. Nothing here is new if you've been paying attention, dupes. Calling me deep in a partisan matrix is hilarious LOL You inhabit a BS alternate universe. Fox/Rush/Beck, Murdoch rags, 100 lockstep orgs, institutes and bloggers that make up the Googles 20 pages of BS on every BS RW "outrage" every day. I really care about your stupid "opinions". Thanks for destroying your greedy idiot hater party LOL.

What has Obama specifically fixed in the Patriot Act? And were you for it or against it under Bush and are you for it or against it under Obama?

Warrants ALWAYS, congressional oversight ALWAYS, and MORE. I was against W's secret, un-American BS. His dishonesty and stupidity. Unlike Obama.

Last edited:
You hated it as Bush did it but you're ok with Obama? LOL

Obama is doing a lot worse in scope.

You're right...Bush targeted terrorist. Oh wait, Obama considers us that now too doesn't he?

well true you are a terrorist, but amusing how you make excuses for Bush. Partisan is Partisan, and while you are that it really is a shame you cant just say that this is wrong period regardless of where it started. That you didnt support Bush doing it and you dont now.

But no you people need to make this into a partisan football instead. You are literally a bunch of loosers.

I'm sure that the terrorists are laughing their asses off because a bunch of pea-brained paranoid sociopaths are making it harder for police agency's catch them.

The New York Times Publishes Classified National Security Secrets Once Again (Wizbang)

Keeping the US safe from terrorists is the number one issue. If it means that my phone call is listened to then so be it.

but, but, when Bush did it the rw'ers simply said "Well, if you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to worry about?"

When President Bush was in office, 75% of Republicans thought that it was ok for the National Security Agency to monitor U.S. citizens calls and 61% of Democrats objected. Now that President Obama is in office, 64% of Democrats support it and 47% of Republicans don't. Sigh....

Majority Views NSA Phone Tracking as Acceptable Anti-terror Tactic | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

this is such a shame, and you can even see it being played out here with people.

Wrong is wrong and it really shows who lacks principle and who is really in it for cheap points.

Keeping the US safe from terrorists is the number one issue. If it means that my phone call is listened to then so be it.

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear!

Heil!!!

It really doesn't matter if they can listen to phone calls right now.

The fact is they are accumulating a massive database of information on citizens which can be mined for a variety of purposes. (I'll note that, even with that info, the Feds are incapable of preventing attacks such as the recent Boston Marathon one, even when they have the Russian's giving them a warning.) The nature of government power itself means that somebody will abuse this data in violation of the Constitution. It's inevitable.

Combine that data with a growing and unaccountable bureaucracy run by the Executive Branch as a way around Congressional authority, and we have a Constitutional Crisis.

It's here. Ignoring it won't make it go away.

um....congress is in on it too moron.

Oh god not this lame Russian meme again.

Bush abused the Patriot Act, Obama fixed that. Nothing here is new if you've been paying attention, dupes. Calling me deep in a partisan matrix is hilarious LOL You inhabit a BS alternate universe. Fox/Rush/Beck, Murdoch rags, 100 lockstep orgs, institutes and bloggers that make up the Googles 20 pages of BS on every BS RW "outrage" every day. I really care about your stupid "opinions". Thanks for destroying your greedy idiot hater party LOL.

What has Obama specifically fixed in the Patriot Act? And were you for it or against it under Bush and are you for it or against it under Obama?

Warrants ALWAYS, congressional oversight ALWAYS, and MORE. I was against W's secret, un-American BS. His dishonesty and stupidity. Unlike Obama.

That though is not the case, there are many times government by-passes the warrants. So, like Obama.

Last edited:

What kind of work do you do for the NSA?

All this and unwanted, unsolicited Government pushes on our phones. Police state. Glad I have plenty ammo and reload.

My neighbors may need it someday

-Geaux
Yes, yes, I bow to your paranoid tendencies. I only hope the NSA is keeping an eye on you, after all, they missed those shit heads in Boston.

They're only watching people they consider a threat. Tea Party members, Republicans in general.

Muslims aren't a threat to this administration.

well then what is the worry about? Nothing wrong with profiling these guys

Your left!

Your right!

left, right, left, right, left, right..

March along loyal soldiers.
Oh, so YOU'RE the one guy who's above it all. :lol:

Do you, like this Administration, define "terrorist" as "patriot who loves his country, supports the Constitution, and wants small government"?

It really doesn't matter if they can listen to phone calls right now.

The fact is they are accumulating a massive database of information on citizens which can be mined for a variety of purposes. (I'll note that, even with that info, the Feds are incapable of preventing attacks such as the recent Boston Marathon one, even when they have the Russian's giving them a warning.) The nature of government power itself means that somebody will abuse this data in violation of the Constitution. It's inevitable.

Combine that data with a growing and unaccountable bureaucracy run by the Executive Branch as a way around Congressional authority, and we have a Constitutional Crisis.

It's here. Ignoring it won't make it go away.

um....congress is in on it too moron.

Oh god not this lame Russian meme again.
The truth is not lame. The Obama Administration dropped the ball, and people died.

Obama's incompetence has cost a lot of people their lives.

And you think he's doing a FINE job. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back