NSA ***ADMITS*** Listening To US Domestic Calls WITHOUT A WARRANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1003985_622454807767819_1551200819_n.jpg

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

Back when the Patriot Act was passed, I thought it was a big problem for America, and a majority of Democrats agreed with my position. Why have the Democrats changed their opinion on the Patriot Act? What is now different in the Act that has now garnered the support of Democrats? It looks like it is more of an invasive bill into privacy. Is that why Democrats are for it, it is now more invasive?

Oh yea, every right wing turd was against the Patriot Act. I recall arguing with conservatives like you back then. I was UN American, naive, a Muslim lover and a traitor.

And when Bush and Republicans brought us warrant-less wiretaps, suspension of habeas corpus, the BIG government bureaucracy Fatherland security, torture of human beings and trashing the Constitution, right wing turds and right wing media waved fucking pom-poms like our cheerleader in chief did in college.

I vividly recall ending my side of the argument back then with the reminder that someday a Democrat will be in the White House and inherit all that power.

And what is ironic, the liberal media that was critical of Bush, is just as critical of Obama.

You didn't argue with you, dumb shit, I was against the Patriot from day one! I also warned that someday a dumb shit Democrat would make them regret the passing of the law.

So, all your bullshit of blaming Bush and Republicans, are you still against the Patriot Act and Obama's use and failure to over turn it?

Back when the Patriot Act was passed, I thought it was a big problem for America, and a majority of Democrats agreed with my position. Why have the Democrats changed their opinion on the Patriot Act? What is now different in the Act that has now garnered the support of Democrats? It looks like it is more of an invasive bill into privacy. Is that why Democrats are for it, it is now more invasive?

Oh yea, every right wing turd was against the Patriot Act. I recall arguing with conservatives like you back then. I was UN American, naive, a Muslim lover and a traitor.

And when Bush and Republicans brought us warrant-less wiretaps, suspension of habeas corpus, the BIG government bureaucracy Fatherland security, torture of human beings and trashing the Constitution, right wing turds and right wing media waved fucking pom-poms like our cheerleader in chief did in college.

I vividly recall ending my side of the argument back then with the reminder that someday a Democrat will be in the White House and inherit all that power.

And what is ironic, the liberal media that was critical of Bush, is just as critical of Obama.

You didn't argue with you, dumb shit, I was against the Patriot from day one! I also warned that someday a dumb shit Democrat would make them regret the passing of the law.

So, all your bullshit of blaming Bush and Republicans, are you still against the Patriot Act and Obama's use and failure to over turn it?

That's what I don't get. If the Democrats want to blame the Republicans for passing the Patriot Act in the first place, fine. I certainly blamed them at the time. But can't we now agree it was a shitty idea and get rid of it? Or is the power it grants government simply too tempting when your guys are driving??

Last edited:
Bush abused the Patriot Act, Obama fixed that. Nothing here is new if you've been paying attention, dupes. Calling me deep in a partisan matrix is hilarious LOL You inhabit a BS alternate universe. Fox/Rush/Beck, Murdoch rags, 100 lockstep orgs, institutes and bloggers that make up the Googles 20 pages of BS on every BS RW "outrage" every day. I really care about your stupid "opinions". Thanks for destroying your greedy idiot hater party LOL.

That's what I don't get. If the Democrats want to blame the Republicans for passing the Patriot Act in the first place, fine. I certainly blamed them at the time. But can we can we now agree it was a shitty idea and get rid of it? Or is the power it grants government simply too tempting when your guys are driving??

Hell no.

Don't you know?
Since the Repubs passed it, it's now fair game for the Dems to exploit the living shit out of it.

We can't say anything about how they expound on it because "we" passed it.

It's like being "Bush-whacked" but more stealthy
:cool:

Wow... I was beginning to think you were salvageable until that last line.. I TRY to watch a broad sample of media (i'm a masochist) and you're not gonna convince me I haven't seen Obama get a MIGHTY pass..

Just because the NYTimes takes a swipe at the Prez and then 20 minutes later have their ARMS TWISTED to retract and modify their criticism, doesn't mean they are prioritizing coverage and stories that the Admin wants to bury..

You're full of shit. BTW, can you provide ANY conservative media that ever criticized Bush for ANYTHING?

David Frum was fired by American Enterprise Institute for telling the truth that Republicans had no intent on working with Obama and Democrats on health care reform They want to hand Obama his Waterloo.

a2zdQR4.jpg

Getting rid of a system that has helped prevent 50+ terrorist attacks and appears to have been reformed from the secret disgraces of the Bush administration seems like a bad idea until terrorism has further weakened.

Many thanks to the idot W and the hater dupes for turning a hundred criminals into millions of jihadists...stupid a-holes...

Last edited:

That's what I don't get. If the Democrats want to blame the Republicans for passing the Patriot Act in the first place, fine. I certainly blamed them at the time. But can't we now agree it was a shitty idea and get rid of it? Or is the power it grants government simply too tempting when your guys are driving??

:crickets:

Last edited:

:crickets:

Patience, my friend.

They gotta wait for tomorrow's TP Memo e-mail

Yes, I am still against it. I am against a lot of things Obama said he was going to do and hasn't done.

Yes, I am still against it. I am against a lot of things Obama said he was going to do and hasn't done.

Thank you for saying so. This is exactly where we need to set aside the partisan crap and fight for what's right.

Bush abused the Patriot Act, Obama fixed that. Nothing here is new if you've been paying attention, dupes. Calling me deep in a partisan matrix is hilarious LOL You inhabit a BS alternate universe. Fox/Rush/Beck, Murdoch rags, 100 lockstep orgs, institutes and bloggers that make up the Googles 20 pages of BS on every BS RW "outrage" every day. I really care about your stupid "opinions". Thanks for destroying your greedy idiot hater party LOL.

What has Obama specifically fixed in the Patriot Act? And were you for it or against it under Bush and are you for it or against it under Obama?

Power seems to keep the Patriot Act going. I was hopeful when Obama got in, it would be the one thing I could fully support him on, but that was not to be.

Power seems to keep the Patriot Act going. I was hopeful when Obama got in, it would be the one thing I could fully support him on, but that was not to be.

Me too. But the day after he was first elected, watching him standing there with his cabinet selections - all of them Washington insiders - I knew better.

Thank you, I am ready for this Patriot Act end, I thought that would be one of a few positives of Obama, but he is just as bad.

I'm sure that the terrorists are laughing their asses off because a bunch of pea-brained paranoid sociopaths are making it harder for police agency's catch them.

Forum List

Back