NSA Spying on Citizens

Right you are. The article has an error however. The largest data base ever assembled in the world is in Brussels, Belgium. It was up and running at the time of this news article. It is large enough to hold the worlds population - personal data.

The UTAH NSA DATA BASE CENTER that just went ONLINE 2 weeks ago and can hold all the information of 300 million plus US Citizens. Just FYI.

-Jeri

The new Utah data center has over one YOTTABYTE of data storage, it can record all human communications for the next ten thousand years. It is far more advanced and comprehensive than the Belgium center.

Not a Zettabyte? Holy smokes. The entire internet is only capable of storing 500 exabytes, or one half Zettabyte. That's fucking nuts. Man, I just wonder how long it takes to do a disk defrag on that thing....lolololol.

Right you are. The article has an error however. The largest data base ever assembled in the world is in Brussels, Belgium. It was up and running at the time of this news article. It is large enough to hold the worlds population - personal data.

The UTAH NSA DATA BASE CENTER that just went ONLINE 2 weeks ago and can hold all the information of 300 million plus US Citizens. Just FYI.

-Jeri

The new Utah data center has over one YOTTABYTE of data storage, it can record all human communications for the next ten thousand years. It is far more advanced and comprehensive than the Belgium center.

Not a Zettabyte? Holy smokes. The entire internet is only capable of storing 500 exabytes, or one half Zettabyte. That's fucking nuts. Man, I just wonder how long it takes to do a disk defrag on that thing....lolololol.

You can confirm the Yottabyte fact in many different places if you choose.

However, pay heed to what you said "imagine what it would take to doa disk defrag on that thing."

This is more evidence that the Utah spy center is SOLELY designed to spy on AMERICAN CITIZENS (and probably all other citizens of the world) for many, many generations. We don't even have the technology --- yet --- to fully utilize and analyze a yottabyte of storage, but the Totalitarians know that one day we will have the technology, and then they'll go back and RETROACTIVELY explore the data.

So don't be surprised in the year 2050 when you get called into a court for "treason", because they discovered something you said against the government in the year 2013.

That chart makes me sad...like an angry sort of sad

and it should, because the clowns that identify with a party stand for nothing. When "their guy" is in office everything is acceptable but as soon as the "other guy" takes office suddenly those very same policies are unacceptable. They make excuses, deny or turn the other way.

At the very heart of this country's problems is not our Government, it's the American people. American's are uninformed, brainwashed zombies who spit up talking points they see on TV...

If only humans had the ability to forget things selectively! We would never have to take personal responsibility for our actions......our votes.......our political donations........our allegiances.

Things happen.......and they influence the things that happen LATER. Please, nutters. Grasp this concept. It will serve to make our discussions here much more fruitful and cordial.

Thanks.

WHEN did liberals believe in THAT?

I like zombie's approach.

(mr. boe has suggested we all put strings of provocative words in all of our emails and text messages from now on.)

To: doesn’t_matter@you’ll_read_this_regardless_of_the_address.com

Dear NSA,

Constitution Allah Ackbar Tea Party bomb abortion patriot gun IRS Islam dog whistle Obama prayer tax surveillance.

There. Now that I’ve gotten your attention, can we have a chat?

If you have any pull with the American Psychiatric Association, could you please recommend to them that the psychological state formerly known as “paranoia” should be no longer defined as a mental illness? Asylums all across the country are filled with people whose only neurosis is the vague feeling that they are being spied on or followed by unseen powerful enemies. But now we know that everyone is being spied on every time they pick up the phone, buy something, use the Internet, or walk around in public — so it turns out that these “paranoid” patients aren’t delusional after all. It seems rather unfair to lock us them up and classify us them as crazy if our vague feelings of being stalked by the government turned out to be true.

To make sure you get this message, may I also say 9/11 Eric Holder birth certificate Bill Ayers drone Orwell Anonymous leak.

And in conclusion, just in case your algorithm has gotten overloaded, I’d like to not mention my private, personal opinions about the Second Amendment, Fourth Amendment, and Ninth Amendment (and you really don’t want to know what I think about the Sixteenth Amendment). For more information, please read the Fifth Amendment.

Thank you.

— zombie...

Zombie » Dear NSA

Oh bite me that everything bad ever began with Bush Jr. :lol:

Good grief don't you liberals ever get sick of the echo of your own mantra that "Bush did it"?

In other words....

noise-fingers-in-ears-001.jpg

Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah,

You can confirm the Yottabyte fact in many different places if you choose.

However, pay heed to what you said "imagine what it would take to doa disk defrag on that thing."

This is more evidence that the Utah spy center is SOLELY designed to spy on AMERICAN CITIZENS (and probably all other citizens of the world) for many, many generations. We don't even have the technology --- yet --- to fully utilize and analyze a yottabyte of storage, but the Totalitarians know that one day we will have the technology, and then they'll go back and RETROACTIVELY explore the data.

So don't be surprised in the year 2050 when you get called into a court for "treason", because they discovered something you said against the government in the year 2013.

Oh, I'm not happy about it. Whether a Yottabyte or a Zettabyte. In all of history from 1920 on, we have not even accumulated a Yottabyte of information, as an entire planet.

Oh bite me that everything bad ever began with Bush Jr. :lol:

Good grief don't you liberals ever get sick of the echo of your own mantra that "Bush did it"?

In other words....

noise-fingers-in-ears-001.jpg

Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah, Ooh-lah-lah-lah,

Is that really necessary?

Forum List

Back