Nudity at "pride" parade in Toronto

Not all lgbt supporters are okay with it. I fully support same sex marriage in every way, but I think people showing up for a pride parade naked are wrong and are nothing but a detriment to the movement.

The lgbt community should be reigning these people in.

Isn't illegal to be nude in many places unless being 'lewd and lascivious.' Simply being naked isn't itself obscene or objectionable (unless a retard.) :)

• Banned
Atheist actually dickhead and DECENCY is not something that needs legislated it should be understood as the right thing to do.

Usually the ones that take their clothes off, are the ones that you least want to see naked. Typical pride parade.

They only want to be naked because children will be there

Sure that isn't Mardi Gras in New Orleans?

This is this year's Toronto Pride Parade. Lots, almost a million, of people celebrating diversity and equality. Not a single nekkid queer in there.

toronto pride parade - YouTube

I'm not going to post videos of Fantasy Fest and Mardi Gras...too many children around those naked straight people...

But...here's the counterpoint.

Opinion: what are we really talking about when we talk about ?buck-naked men? at the Pride parade? torontolife.com

And? If Gizmo really wants to get his straight freak on he can visit the Toronto World Naked Bike Ride, held yearly with hundreds of hetero nekkid people flopping their boobies and ballz in the wind all over the city.

World Naked Bike Ride Toronto - www.worldnakedbikeridetoronto.com

75KvR2V.jpg

Look, sicko. You don't want your children to see gays or naked people. Move to a deserted island.

Oh. AND QUIT PUSHING YOUR HOMOPHOBIA ON US!

Sure that isn't Mardi Gras in New Orleans?

This is this year's Toronto Pride Parade. Lots, almost a million, of people celebrating diversity and equality. Not a single nekkid queer in there.

toronto pride parade - YouTube

I'm not going to post videos of Fantasy Fest and Mardi Gras...too many children around those naked straight people...

But...here's the counterpoint.

Opinion: what are we really talking about when we talk about ?buck-naked men? at the Pride parade? torontolife.com

And? If Gizmo really wants to get his straight freak on he can visit the Toronto World Naked Bike Ride, held yearly with hundreds of hetero nekkid people flopping their boobies and ballz in the wind all over the city.

World Naked Bike Ride Toronto - www.worldnakedbikeridetoronto.com

75KvR2V.jpg

Look, sicko. You don't want your children to see gays or naked people. Move to a deserted island.

Oh. AND QUIT PUSHING YOUR HOMOPHOBIA ON US!

I really hope all those white men slathered on the sun block.:eek:

Forum List

Back