Nuke Israel

Recently, an army general in the IDF said that if Lebanon attacks again, then government building are not off limits for aerial attacks.
South Lebanon was in ruins after the war, what do you think will happen if they launch those rockets at us ?
hezbollah was greatly helped by your 1982 invasions killing 10,000 plus innocent shia who wanted nothing to do with the israeli pal conflict

then all your sadistic acts since have helped hizbollah to become the govt of lebanon

more of the same?

will you ever ever learn??
That closet must be very uncomfortable.

Ya, one of you two will have to come out. :lmao:

Recently, an army general in the IDF said that if Lebanon attacks again, then government building are not off limits for aerial attacks.
South Lebanon was in ruins after the war, what do you think will happen if they launch those rockets at us ?
hezbollah was greatly helped by your 1982 invasions killing 10,000 plus innocent shia who wanted nothing to do with the israeli pal conflict

then all your sadistic acts since have helped hizbollah to become the govt of lebanon

more of the same?

will you ever ever learn??
That closet must be very uncomfortable.
i aint in no closet roudy

slanders wont get you anywhere...............i aint lying about being half jewish...and I aint ashamed of it either; we have a great tradition and huge talent and creativity

you are in a closet of heart mind and soul if you can't hack my justified and rational critiques of zionism and have to resort to slander

Ha Ha Ha! A real Jew smacking this disgusting vile Zionist Nazi called Roudy. Everytime someone reads his posts it makes them hate Israel even more. He's doing hitlers job himself.

Ha Ha Ha! A real Jew smacking this disgusting vile Zionist Nazi called Roudy. Everytime someone reads his posts it makes them hate Israel even more. He's doing hitlers job himself.
This just has to be one of the dumbest kids around. No wonder the kids in his madrassa don't want to hang out with him. The Laughing Hyena actually thinks the Kvetching Yenta is a Jew. She could be a Muslim just like you, except not as fanatical for Islam as you are.

This just has to be one of the dumbest kids around. No wonder the kids in his madrassa don't want to hang out with him. The Laughing Hyena actually thinks the Kvetching Yenta is a Jew. She could be a Muslim just like you, except not as fanatical for Islam as you are.

Hoss doll it must hurt when a Jew speaks against you doesn't it, she is lighting you on fire. :lol::lol::lol:

Hoss doll it must hurt when a Jew speaks against you doesn't it, she is lighting you on fire. :lol::lol::lol:
i'm starting to feel like your president Obama who was accused by fanatical haters (birthers) of being a Muslim and a non citizen and had to publish his birth certificate!!

If I were to scan my birth cert here all jews would see that one of my 4 names is an exclusively jewish name

And my family tree happens to be on the net here:

http://www.manfamily.org/PDFs/Lousada Family Genealogy 2007.pdf

Descendants of Jacob Lumbrozzo de Mattos

anyone who can guess which name on this tree is truly mine will be awarded a very special kvetch of the year award

i swear by the all mighty god of abraham that i truly am on this tree and aint faking it!

Last edited:

You really are a dumb bunny if you think the Yenta is actually Jewish!!! Anyone on an anonymous message board can play around and pretend to be whatever religion they feel like being to fool the readers, but you are too stupid to realize that.

You really are a dumb bunny if you think the Yenta is actually Jewish!!! Anyone on an anonymous message board can play around and pretend to be whatever religion they feel like being to fool the readers, but you are too stupid to realize that.
they can of course

but I swear I aint pretendin anything at all

Last edited:
they can of course

I believe someone who claims to be a woman then claims to be a man in the same thread cannot really be taken seriously. It's a pity 'kvetch'.

they can of course

I believe someone who claims to be a woman then claims to be a man in the same thread cannot really be taken seriously. It's a pity 'kvetch'.

meme354994

Fuck

Last edited:
they can of course

Don't mind the kid, Anjelica. Baghdad Bob thinks by using vulgarities it is going to make him seem older than he really is. He probably is still in Middle School at his madrassa in Michigan.

Forum List

Back