Number do not comfort a Trump campaign

I wonder what happened to the 20-point lead of yesteryear when the Beast was inevitable.
A victory is a victory, of course, and if Trump (not necessarily when) is nominated, which his numbers start dropping even more. HRC was told yesterday she was not going to have criminal charges forwarded to the AG.

Lucy is crying about the inevitable. Clinton is continually ahead in most of the battle ground states. If that continues in FL and WI, she wins, easily.

Drudge missed that Hillary was going to skate. Who told you, Stats?

silver-postin-1.png

Median -1.0
Alabama -0.9
Texas -0.8
Missouri -0.6
New Hampshire +1.1
New York +2.7
Florida +3.3
Illinois +4.2
Maryland +4.2
Arizona +4.5
Massachusetts +5.3
Georgia +7.3
Connecticut +7.8
Pennsylvania +9.3
Indiana +11.0
Rhode Island +19.4
Trump’s live-interview polling vs. Trump’s share of the vote
All polls were taken within three weeks of a given caucus or primary. Undecideds were divided partially equally and partially proportionally.
Trump Supporters Probably Aren’t Lying To Pollsters

That's your weak opinion, Lucy. Trump's problem remains that the numbers consistently come down on HRC's side, particularly in the battle ground states.

Kasich would have so easily beaten her.

If Trump is elected, he will not mass deport, no wall will be built, immigrants will still pour in, and the TPP will continue.

No I'm meaning those polls are all within the MOE, it's not my "weak opinion", it's an actuality as stated.

How are Hillary's Favourable/Unfavourable ratings? I'm not seeing any.

Kasich is a RINO, even more of one than Jeb Bush.

How do you know what The Donald is going to do or not do? Do you have a Hotline or something?

Kasich and Bush are RINOs?!?! You've got an odd idea as to what constitutes a Republican. They're certainly not Tea Party, but, last time I checked, that wasn't a required to put an R behind your name. Did I miss something?

I personally think that through a significant number of Republican who will vote against Trump in the booth but are unwilling to admit it in public now and a large number of Republicans who will simply not vote, that Clinton is going to win with one of the largest margins in US history.

Just look at it this way: Obama took a huge majority of black voters. Clinton will take a huge majority of women voters. There are far more women in this country then blacks. Clinton is going to take huge majorities of blacks, of latinos, of asians, of the educated and of liberals (though I admit there is a large overlap in that set of groups); and a startlingly large proportion of Republicans. It is going to be the landslide of landslides.

I personally think that through a significant number of Republican who will vote against Trump in the booth but are unwilling to admit it in public now and a large number of Republicans who will simply not vote, that Clinton is going to win with one of the largest margins in US history.

Just look at it this way: Obama took a huge majority of black voters. Clinton will take a huge majority of women voters. There are far more women in this country then blacks. Clinton is going to take huge majorities of blacks, of latinos, of asians, of the educated and of liberals (though I admit there is a large overlap in that set of groups); and a startlingly large proportion of Republicans. It is going to be the landslide of landslides.
Yes, because Republicans who are against Trump are very secretive about it.

Are you any relation to Jake Starkey?

The fear surrounds the Trumpists.

The one interesting post above on numbers reveals the GOP primary numbers.

The general electorate is a difference of kind, not degree.

Trump can't get above 41%.

Obama is continually at 50 and above in almost all polls, and miketx is in denial.

My life goes on with Donnie or Hillary as president, a very good life.

Many here on the Board thinks life ends with the election of either of them: idiots.

I will vote for JOhnson.
Jakey, you obviously need another life. Get one before it's too late1

You obviously need another candidate. Get one before it's too late.

Obama the retard will get his pink slip in a few months then we'll take over and clean up his mess while Hillary checks in to cell block D.

Obama won two elections by handy numbers, gets a platinum retirement, and Donnie will not be his replacement.

That a Republican will not be president will be the fault of the far right wing nut job reactionaries.

Obama the retard will get his pink slip in a few months then we'll take over and clean up his mess while Hillary checks in to cell block D.

Pink slip means you were fired

Obama will get his gold watch for a job well done

Pink slip means you were fired

Obama will get his gold watch for a job well done

Your boy will go down in history as one of the most dishonest, lying, inept presidents of all time. Mooch will probably divorce the loser.

We already know because of Hispanics Muslim and women trumps going to lose.

Very high turnout will hurt Republicans.

If young women in Texas don't mind Republicans trying to outlaw abortion, then I guess Texas will stay red and if Hispanics don't mind being called rapists.

And in Michigan. If Arabs don't mind trumps words then Michigan will go red. Dearborn, mi is the arab capital of america.

Trump is doomed.

We already know because of Hispanics Muslim and women trumps going to lose.

Very high turnout will hurt Republicans.

If young women in Texas don't mind Republicans trying to outlaw abortion, then I guess Texas will stay red and if Hispanics don't mind being called rapists.

And in Michigan. If Arabs don't mind trumps words then Michigan will go red. Dearborn, mi is the arab capital of america.

Trump is doomed.
Muslims won't vote for a woman. They won't vote for a non human.

Forum List

Back