Number of viewers of Trump‘s interview with Tucker Carlson exaggerated, Washington Post reports

You would think that as bad as the leftists want Trump to run they would be pumping those numbers up instead......Are they skeered now?

The world wonders....

That shows is that the Democrats are beside themselves with fear. One minute they claim they want him to run because he's supposedly "easy to beat", and the next minute they're indicting him for something else, trying to keep him out of the race.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

You must’ve heard right wingers say how Donald Trump‘s interview with Tucker Carlson in Twitter got a gazillion million views and therefore a gazillion million viewers and therefore a gazillion million voters.

It turns out that any time anyone scrolled past the tweet containing the interview, it was registered as a “view”.

“X’s “views” metric, implemented by new owner Elon Musk, doesn’t actually measure how many people watched a video like Carlson’s. Rather, it registers every instance of his tweet appearing on any user’s screen, even if they never click on the video. So if you log into X, its algorithm puts Carlson’s tweet in your feed, and you scroll past it without watching, that counts as a view. The metric also counts multiple views of the tweet from the same user, including by its author.”

Over 200 million, Biden is done.

So I gather that though everybody is arguing about how many people “eyeballed” the video, apparently nobody here actually saw it! Or some saw it but thought there was nothing new or interesting said in it, nothing significant or even worth mentioning!

That’s what I figured would be the case, so I never had any intention of wasting my time watching it.

So, Trumpsters, did I miss anything new? Or was it all still Trump’s signature “Me, me, me” … “They are prosecuting you by prosecuting me” b.s.?

P.S.

The other thread on the Trump interview by Tucker Carlson also seemed to center on how many people were watching. Boring!

I did put myself through the trouble of listening to the 1st Republican candidate debate yesterday, and while that debate may have been an exercise in futility, at least it was interesting, entertaining, and I learned something new about the state of today’s Republican Party!

Have a nice evening!

I’m sure some of you will be dreaming of all the vengeance and havoc you will wreak on our nation and our justice system and especially on “liberals” and “leftists” … since your hero Trump was “booked” tonight for conspiring to steal the 2020 election …

Last edited:
You must’ve heard right wingers say how Donald Trump‘s interview with Tucker Carlson in Twitter got a gazillion million views and therefore a gazillion million viewers and therefore a gazillion million voters.

It turns out that any time anyone scrolled past the tweet containing the interview, it was registered as a “view”.

“X’s “views” metric, implemented by new owner Elon Musk, doesn’t actually measure how many people watched a video like Carlson’s. Rather, it registers every instance of his tweet appearing on any user’s screen, even if they never click on the video. So if you log into X, its algorithm puts Carlson’s tweet in your feed, and you scroll past it without watching, that counts as a view. The metric also counts multiple views of the tweet from the same user, including by its author.”

Poor Washington Compost! They just can't stop lying!

So roughly the same amount of 81 million voting for bidumb. It’s all fake.

I was very scared, before I learned how Twitter views were measured.
View attachment 819186

You should be scared. Let's say for instance 2/3 of the now 247,300,000 views of Tucker's interview were just people passing their mouse pointer over the video. That would still be 82,433,333 people who actually watched the video.

Now let's look at how many people actually watched the FOX News debate:

"Even without lead contender Donald Trump, an estimated 12.8 million people watched the first Republican presidential primary debate on two Fox News television channels and its streaming service...

The viewership was a little more than half the 24 million people who watched Trump appear in his first presidential debate in August 2015, the Nielsen company said."

Fox News reaches 12.8 million viewers for GOP presidential debate, despite Trump's absence

So in other words even if only one out of three people actually watched the Tucker interview, almost 6-1/2 times as people watched Trump instead of the GOP debate.

Like everyone knows cable station viewers ain’t ever what’s reported right?

You should be scared. Let's say for instance 2/3 of the now 247,300,000 views of Tucker's interview were just people passing their mouse pointer over the video. That would still be 82,433,333 people who actually watched the video.

Now let's look at how many people actually watched the FOX News debate:

"Even without lead contender Donald Trump, an estimated 12.8 million people watched the first Republican presidential primary debate on two Fox News television channels and its streaming service...

The viewership was a little more than half the 24 million people who watched Trump appear in his first presidential debate in August 2015, the Nielsen company said."

Fox News reaches 12.8 million viewers for GOP presidential debate, despite Trump's absence

So in other words even if only one out of three people actually watched the Tucker interview, almost 6-1/2 times as people watched Trump instead of the GOP debate.

That's a lot of math.

I was told there'd be no math!

Blah, I've took my measure of you some time ago and found you to be of little account. I keep you around for the mere entertainment value.....Dance monkey dance.
Views are logged on twitter, cable channel viewers is all speculation! Amazing WAPO never ever mentioned that! Trump is clearly in demofks heads constantly. It’s fking hilarious

I don’t support Trump, he is a disaster, as is Biden, they embarrass our country, I won’t vote for either and that you support the white good ole boy network is really stupid on your part. The other issue is you are a left wing moron pretending to be a conservative which makes you a dishonest ass.

Enjoy your lies and fuck off, I will vote for the best candidate next year which automatically excludes Trump or Biden.
What’s your issue with Trump?

Forum List

Back