Numbers are out: DeSantis crushed Disney

If a 16 year old knows that he isn't in the body he should be in, and doctors agree, that's also his business.

A sixteen-year-old who “knows” that he's the opposite sex to what his biology dictates is either a nutcase, or a victim of pro-pedophile grooming.

In either case, fucking up his body to match his already-fucked-up mind is not medical care; at best, it's malpractice.

The same, really, is true, no matter what the age is of the victim, but it is particularly egregious when minors are targeted for this shit. Anyone who would have any willing part in that is someone that needs to be permanently removed from society.

The world and we as humans would be better off if the number dropped off about 6 billion. We made it through 95% of our history as a species with less then a billion people. Imagine a world where we can be free and not have to be packed together!

You first.

Bob also thinks he's wearing magic underwear and he's going to rule a planet in the afterlife.

Sex is a biological construct. Gender roles are a cultural construct.

Guy, by that logic, we should all have six kids and watch four of them die in infancy from treatable diseases, because that's what nature intended.

There is in fact, homosexuality in the animal kingdom. There probably isn't "gender dysphoria", because gender roles aren't biological. they are cultural.

Does a female dog act any differently than a male dog, other than having puppies from time to time.

I would say people are more complex than appliance, Bob, but you kind of disprove that assertation.

Here's the more important question... why do you care if other people are gay or trans?

One more time, can you come up with any reason for your homophobia that doesn't involve some variant of "God says it's bad" and "I think it's icky"?

Using the animal kingdom as comparison is a massive fail.
Go ahead and pretend though.

Using the animal kingdom as comparison is a massive fail.
Go ahead and pretend though.

That's the level at which Incel Joe exists. He's not much above the level of most non-human animals, and assumes that most of humanity is like him in that regard.

If you're looking for it, you can see similar things come out in many of his posts on a number of different subjects—that he is, himself at a much lower level than most mainstream humans, and he assumes that others are like him.

A sixteen-year-old who “knows” that he's the opposite sex to what his biology dictates is either a nutcase, or a victim of pro-pedophile grooming.

So are you saying that you had no idea of your sexual identity at 16? Because when I was 16, I knew I liked girls and I knew what kind of girl I liked.

Or did you form no opinions until your 18th birthday and your cult told you what you felt?

In either case, fucking up his body to match his already-fucked-up mind is not medical care; at best, it's malpractice.

Why is his mind fucked up? Because you say so.

The same, really, is true, no matter what the age is of the victim, but it is particularly egregious when minors are targeted for this shit. Anyone who would have any willing part in that is someone that needs to be permanently removed from society.

Except nobody is targeting minors.
And nobody is getting removed from society but the bigots. Here's the big clue for your, Bobby... big corporations are already all on board with Gender Identity rights. If you misgender or deadname a trans coworker, you are going to be having a nice discussion with human resources.

You are on the wrong side of history, bud.

That's the level at which exists. He's not much above the level of most non-human animals, and assumes that most of humanity is like him in that regard.

If you're looking for it, you can see similar things come out in many of his posts on a number of different subjects—that he is, himself at a much lower level than most mainstream humans, and he assumes that others are like him.
So you are saying that racism, transphobia, homophobia, greed, religion are human "Virtues"? really, Bob.

I've never seen cats engage in racism.
I've never seen a dog rip off an old lady of her retirement savings on a Bitcoin scam.
Humans aren't better than animals, they just have an adaptation that makes us different.

Dude, it is your thread. Your title called it crushing them. Are you too drunk to recall what you posted?

Maybe it is a tad early to be this drunk?
It’s really not the law Disantis passed that’s crushing Disney. He brought Disneys woke agenda to the forefront and it went national. Thats what’s doing the most damage. Disneys woke agenda is being rejected nationwide.

So are you saying that you had no idea of your sexual identity at 16? Because when I was 16, I knew I liked girls and I knew what kind of girl I liked.
What sort of irreversible surgery or medications did you have to take to be a lesbian? Was there harm if you later changed you mind, as more kids that thought they were transgender are doing?

Why are other countries in Europe (without a profit motivation)stopping the transitioning of kids? Do they not know the science? The doctors there are not as good as in the US?

It’s really not the law Disantis passed that’s crushing Disney. He brought Disneys woke agenda to the forefront and it went national. Thats what’s doing the most damage. Disneys woke agenda is being rejected nationwide.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Bob also thinks he's wearing magic underwear and he's going to rule a planet in the afterlife.

Sex is a biological construct. Gender roles are a cultural construct.

Guy, by that logic, we should all have six kids and watch four of them die in infancy from treatable diseases, because that's what nature intended.

There is in fact, homosexuality in the animal kingdom. There probably isn't "gender dysphoria", because gender roles aren't biological. they are cultural.

Does a female dog act any differently than a male dog, other than having puppies from time to time.

I would say people are more complex than appliance, Bob, but you kind of disprove that assertation.

Here's the more important question... why do you care if other people are gay or trans?

One more time, can you come up with any reason for your homophobia that doesn't involve some variant of "God says it's bad" and "I think it's icky"?
Ohhhhh...root cause...

We're going deep.

Or did you form no opinions until your 18th birthday and your cult told you what you felt?

By sixteen, I certainly knew what a boy is, what a girl is, and why the difference between them matters.

Like most people, I knew most of that before I even started school.

That at sixty years of age, you still don't grasp this, is an indication of something very, very, very wrong with you.

Why not link to the Pat Dobson blog where they link to the evidence?
No clue who pat dobson is. I read the official announcements when released by the countries. For example, Swedens announcement started with Karolinska, contains the main gender clinic in sweden. After that, the stopping of transing kids went national except in extraordinary cases and only as part of a research study.

Last edited:
Why not link to the Pat Dobson blog where they link to the evidence?
No clue who pat dobson is. I read the official announcements when released by the countries. For example, Swedens announcement started with Karolinska, which is the main gender clinic in sweden.

According to a quick bit of Googling, he was a professional baseball player, who died about sixteen years ago.

What relevance he could possibly have to the subject at hand is not at all apparent, but that given that it is The5thHorseman who brought him up, and given how disconnected The5thHorseman very obviously is from reality, it would be an error to assume that his mention of a dead athlete is based on any rational thought process. Just dismiss this as the effects of too much drug abuse or other brain damage, and move on.

The stock is UP 25% in the past few months.

According to a quick bit of Googling, he was a professional baseball player, who died about sixteen years ago.

What relevance he could possibly have to the subject at hand is not at all apparent, but that given that it is The5thHorseman who brought him up, and given how disconnected The5thHorseman very obviously is from reality, it would be an error to assume that his mention of a dead athlete is based on any rational thought process. Just dismiss this as the effects of too much drug abuse or other brain damage, and move on.
My bad...

James Dobson....

My bad...

James Dobson....
I have no idea who that is either. Did he play baseball too?

I've been following this for a while and saw the announcements when they first came out. The baseball player didn't tell me a thing.

Anyway, here is the announcement about the change for all of Sweden. This came out a bit after the karolinska made their changes. You can translate it in browser.

Finland made changes about a year prior to sweden, restricting affirming care for under 18s and even older in some cases. I can find that too, if you need.

France and the uk have joined the bandwagon of slowing down on transitioning kids. They are even advising against social transition, as it may solidify a trans identity they otherwise may have grown out of.

There is a lot of evidence the large increase in trans identification is a social contagion, with even wpath admitting that it is occurring in a subset of these patients.

Forum List

Back