Numbers are out: DeSantis crushed Disney

Everyone agrees that these "trans kids" are having serious mental issues correct?
Nope, nobody agrees to that.. except the transphobes. They can no more 'not be trans" than you can "not be straight".
There are no trans kids. Stop being a sick fuck and sexualizing children.

You might as well ask a house fly not to be a shit-eating insect, as ask Incel Joe not to be a sick fuck.

There is something very, very, very wrong with anyone who is confused about the biological difference between boys and girls.

There is something even more wrong with any creature that thinks that it is in any way acceptable to impose or encourage this sort of madness on children.

Because of Bigots like you... we've been over this.
What bigoted thing have a said. Quote it.
Except no proof they cause damage and might do a lot of good.

Puberty blockers? Are you serious? They can cause sterility, lack of bone density, and stunting of growth to name just a few of the side effects. Those things are irreversible. Once it happens they are stuck with that the rest of their lives.

Tell you what, you go get an MD, and then you can come back and talk to me about what is medically valid or not.

It doesn't take a medical degree to figure out that treating a mental issue by physically altering someone's body is likely not the solution.

Tell you what, you go get an MD, and then you can come back and talk to me about what is medically valid or not.

What are your own medical credentials?

You're getting into Ketanji Brown Jackson levels of stupidity, here.

One no more needs to have a medial degree to know the difference between boys and girls, than one needs to be a biologist to know what a woman is.

But if you're going to demand that an opponent must have a medical degree to state the obvious, then that surely obligates you to have similar credentials to dispute the obvious.

You might as well ask a house fly not to be a shit-eating insect, as ask not to be a sick fuck.

There is something very, very, very wrong with anyone who is confused about the biological difference between boys and girls.

There is something even more wrong with any creature that thinks that it is in any way acceptable to impose or encourage this sort of madness on children.

Is everything okay with you Bob, because I've missed your incessant stalking for the last week.

This isn't about "biology", it's about psychology, Bob.

What are your own medical credentials?

I don't, I defer to the people who have them. I don't substitute my judgement for their own.

But if you're going to demand that an opponent must have a medical degree to state the obvious, then that surely obligates you to have similar credentials to dispute the obvious.

He was making a medical claim, which he has no background to do.

There have been scientific studies to show that there is a physiological basis for Gender Dysphoria.

Since you want to do an appeal to science..

“The male and female brain have structural differences,” he says. Men and women tend to have different volumes in certain areas of the brain.

“When we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,” Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a “female” brain.

And the brain similarities aren’t only structural.

“We’re also finding some functional similarities between the transgender brain and its identified gender,” Dr. Altinay says.

In studies that use MRIs to take images of the brain as people perform tasks, the brain activity of transgender people tends to look like that of the gender they identify with.

“Research in these areas is extremely limited, and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results,” Dr. Altinay notes. “But we’re already seeing definite trends.”

Puberty blockers? Are you serious? They can cause sterility, lack of bone density, and stunting of growth to name just a few of the side effects. Those things are irreversible. Once it happens they are stuck with that the rest of their lives.

Uh, guy, have you seen Pharmaceutical commercials? Every medicine has side effects. You know, when you see the happy people doing stuff while the announcer lists all the bad stuff that can happen to you when you use their product.

It doesn't take a medical degree to figure out that treating a mental issue by physically altering someone's body is likely not the solution.

Except we do that all the time. Ask anyone who has had bariatric surgery to control their weight.
Or people who have cosmetic surgery to correct perceived cosmetic issues.

Do you know what one of the most common surgeries in Asia is? Blepharoplasty to make their eyes look less Asian. Why? because we have a whole international cultural propaganda that tells people that western eyes are the standard of beauty.

1676149928229.jpeg

Uh, guy, have you seen Pharmaceutical commercials? Every medicine has side effects. You know, when you see the happy people doing stuff while the announcer lists all the bad stuff that can happen to you when you use their product.

Except we do that all the time. Ask anyone who has had bariatric surgery to control their weight.
Being overweight is a physical issue and I wouldn't advocate for a child getting that type of surgery either.

Or people who have cosmetic surgery to correct perceived cosmetic issues.

Again other people getting surgery to correct a mental issue isn't justification.
Do you know what one of the most common surgeries in Asia is? Blepharoplasty to make their eyes look less Asian. Why? because we have a whole international cultural propaganda that tells people that western eyes are the standard of beauty.

View attachment 756051

And you think it's a good thing that people with "Asian eyes" get this surgery? You seem to be using really bad examples to justify cutting the tits off a 16 y/o.

You found that quote of me making those bigoted statements yet?

The difference between boys and girls is biological, not psychological.

Male is distinguished from female by hard, objective, observable, biological characteristics, not by the insane delusions of fuck-up nutcases. In fact, the entire continuation of the human race (as with all other species of life that are dependent on sexual processes for reproduction) is dependent on this distinction and its proper application. Not that other animals, as far as I know, manage to mess themselves up as badly as humans occasionally do, but no species perpetuates itself by trying to mate male with male, female with female, or by mutilating and destroying their reproductive systems out of some insane delusions that are they something other than what they are.

You would understand this, if your own mind wasn't so badly fucked up.

11707681_1192957377396529_8080337344662477980_n.jpg

It isn't a discussion.

You're offering a series of pat assertions.
You “replied” to a point I made with a mere sarcastic temper tantrum.. no content. So, indeed it’s not a discussion, you won’t address the issues

Disney has made Luke Skywalker gay.

Bullshit like this is why Disney studios is not making their revenue goals and is laying off 7000 people.

They are actively pushing an LGBTQAIHDTV+ agenda through their content.

Is everything okay with you Bob, because I've missed your incessant stalking for the last week.

I don't, I defer to the people who have them. I don't substitute my judgement for their own.

He was making a medical claim, which he has no background to do.

There have been scientific studies to show that there is a physiological basis for Gender Dysphoria.

Since you want to do an appeal to science..

“The male and female brain have structural differences,” he says. Men and women tend to have different volumes in certain areas of the brain.

“When we look at the transgender brain, we see that the brain resembles the gender that the person identifies as,” Dr. Altinay says. For example, a person who is born with a penis but ends up identifying as a female often actually has some of the structural characteristics of a “female” brain.

And the brain similarities aren’t only structural.

“We’re also finding some functional similarities between the transgender brain and its identified gender,” Dr. Altinay says.

In studies that use MRIs to take images of the brain as people perform tasks, the brain activity of transgender people tends to look like that of the gender they identify with.

“Research in these areas is extremely limited, and more research needs to be done to find conclusive results,” Dr. Altinay notes. “But we’re already seeing definite trends.”
Bob is more about siunz....he's got a meme, and everything...

The medical establishment in many countries have put a stop to the medicalization of kids, as the evidence is weak and they are finding harm.The studies that are being used to support a lot of this are low quality and aren't showing the benefit yoy.may believe exists.

The medical establishment in many countries have put a stop to the medicalization of kids, as the evidence is weak and they are finding harm.The studies that are being used to support a lot of this are low quality and aren't showing the benefit yoy.may believe exists.
If you say so...

Must make things so much easier.

Being overweight is a physical issue and I wouldn't advocate for a child getting that type of surgery either.

But yet in some cases, it is medically necessary.

Again other people getting surgery to correct a mental issue isn't justification.

So you say... Again, what college did you get your medical degree from?

And you think it's a good thing that people with "Asian eyes" get this surgery? You seem to be using really bad examples to justify cutting the tits off a 16 y/o.
Do I think it's a good thing? Me, no, I think Asian eyes are beautiful.
But this funny thing, I don't try to tell other people how to live their lives or what medical treatments are appropriate for them.
If a woman thinks she looks prettier with "rounder" eyes, that's kind of her business

If a 16 year old knows that he isn't in the body he should be in, and doctors agree, that's also his business.

What people ignore is that LGBTQ is REALLY non- binary
It’s not “this or that”

It’s not gay or straight.

Sexuality is many shades of gray

Odd concept for straight people but it’s real

But yet in some cases, it is medically necessary.

And remind me again. Is being overweight a physical or mental issue? I know I dont have a medical degree but Im pretty sure it's a physical problem.
So you say... Again, what college did you get your medical degree from?

Do I think it's a good thing? Me, no, I think Asian eyes are beautiful.
But this funny thing, I don't try to tell other people how to live their lives or what medical treatments are appropriate for them.
If a woman thinks she looks prettier with "rounder" eyes, that's kind of her business

And these are adults making this decision right? We arent advocating for 14 year olds to get cosmetic surgery because they have "race dysphoria". If you're over 18 and want to get your cock and balls chopped off have at it. There's no reason to do that before then.

If a 16 year old knows that he isn't in the body he should be in, and doctors agree, that's also his business.

You clearly have no children. 16 y/o's are fucking stupid. All of them. You cant get your ears pierced without parental consent if you're under 18. You cant get a tattoo. Both of which are reversible. But cut your cock and ball off? Sure that's completely reasonable.

Bob is more about siunz....he's got a meme, and everything...
Bob also thinks he's wearing magic underwear and he's going to rule a planet in the afterlife.

The difference between boys and girls is biological, not psychological.

Sex is a biological construct. Gender roles are a cultural construct.

Male is distinguished from female by hard, objective, observable, biological characteristics, not by the insane delusions of fuck-up nutcases. In fact, the entire continuation of the human race (as with all other species of life that are dependent on sexual processes for reproduction) is dependent on this distinction and its proper application. Not that other animals, as far as I know, manage to mess themselves up as badly as humans occasionally do, but no species perpetuates itself by trying to mate male with male, female with female, or by mutilating and destroying their reproductive systems out of some insane delusions that are they something other than what they are.
Guy, by that logic, we should all have six kids and watch four of them die in infancy from treatable diseases, because that's what nature intended.

There is in fact, homosexuality in the animal kingdom. There probably isn't "gender dysphoria", because gender roles aren't biological. they are cultural.

Does a female dog act any differently than a male dog, other than having puppies from time to time.

You would understand this, if your own mind wasn't so badly fucked up.

11707681_1192957377396529_8080337344662477980_n.jpg
I would say people are more complex than appliance, Bob, but you kind of disprove that assertation.

Here's the more important question... why do you care if other people are gay or trans?

One more time, can you come up with any reason for your homophobia that doesn't involve some variant of "God says it's bad" and "I think it's icky"?

Forum List

Back