Numbers: President versus Conservatives: Cons have only congress as their leaders

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Numbers: President versus Conservatives: Cons have only congress as their leaders

Wednesday, March 06, 2013
The sequester hoopla of recent weeks hasn't changed a thing: Positive ratings for Congress remain in single digits for the third straight month. Congressional Performance - Rasmussen Reports?

The President has a long way to drop before a conservative can or should even argue popularity or support for their positions.

Wednesday, March 06, 2013
The sequester hoopla of recent weeks hasn't changed a thing: Positive ratings for Congress remain in single digits for the third straight month. Congressional Performance - Rasmussen Reports?

The President has a long way to drop before a conservative can or should even argue popularity or support for their positions.

Just who is it your trying to sell your shit to,yourself??

Bet you can't find it in yourself to post 10 topics that the left screws up,using the same,or lack there of ,maturity level you use in your rants towards the right.

No way in hell can you do it.

You mean one man the majority of the minority (the media) continues to lie about is more popular than a bunch of men and women that the majority of the minority (the media) continues to lie about. Wowee!

We dont want leaders. We can lead ourselves. We want representatives who are going to fight for our rights and interests.

We dont want leaders. We can lead ourselves. We want representatives who are going to fight for our rights and interests.

So you must mean that long lost critter called STATESMEN?? very good point,and the dividing point between the left and right,one side needs a leader,the other just an advocate.

The problem is what those of your ilk want to force on the rest of us.

I like the idea of affordable Health Care.

I like the idea of education and children who learn to think for themselves.

I like the idea of the country leading the world in science and technology.

I like the idea of the country having a modern infrastructure.

I like the idea of the president taking out enemy combantants who want to destroy the country.

I like the idea of billionaires paying their fair share.

Do you like the idea of people having real jobs instead of living on government assistance?

I like the idea of the president taking out enemy combantants who want to destroy the country.

I like the idea of billionaires paying their fair share.[/QUOT

Things that conservatives want also,but meet absurd resistance from people like you,who do EXACTLY what you blubber about. But being so wrapped in party unyielding Idealism,you have no hope in seeing that.

Do you like the idea of people having real jobs instead of living on government assistance?

Do you like the idea of knowing the actual, factual reasons WHY the economy tanked back in 2007-2008 so that you can understand the reasons why people are living on gov't assistance now? And that we can also hopefully avoid a repeat in coming years?

Or do you prefer the idea of just believing a set of explanations for the sinking of the economy which are offered to you in order to shift the blame on TO the political opposition even as it's also intended to shift the blame AWAY from failed policies, a failed economic philosophy, and the people who most strongly advocated for those policies.

Put more simply...

Would you like to know the objective truth? Or would you prefer to hear someone's subjective self-serving spin?

Personally, count me as being firmly in the camp of objective truth. I just can't fathom why so many on the right don't embrace that view because making decisions any other way is almost always a recipe for disaster.

I like the idea of billionaires paying their fair share.

Last time I checked, you were the one forcing "health care" bills on the american people against their will that you know will make things worse and lead to the death of countless people.

You are the ones advocating indoctrination by removing control of education from the local governments and the individuals to a centralized group of bureaucrats who will tell us what to think and silence all debate.

You are the ones trying to squash advancements in science and technology by demonizing anyone who argues against your preconcieved political viewpoints on the matter. Ex - Ignore the evidence, push global warming for political purposes and pretend any scientist who says otherwise or anyone who asks questions and thinks is nuts.

You are the ones who want to empower the President to be able to kill American citizens in the US that pose no danger to the nation. (thankfully there are even some on your side that disagree with that insanity).

You are the ones arguing that billionaries don't pay their fair share despite paying exactly what the law requires them. You are the ones who think that people should be taxed differently and treated unequally because of how much money they make. You are the ones that support the progressive income taxes which is inherently unfair because it treats people in an unequal way.

You are the ones that resist any effort to curb the power of the Federal Government and restore the power back to the states and individuals as the Constitution requires. So please stop trying to force your view on the rest of us.

Things that conservatives want also,but meet absurd resistance from people like you,who do EXACTLY what you blubber about. But being so wrapped in party unyielding Idealism,you have no hope in seeing that.

It's odd that he thinks opposing his desire to force his viewpoint on the rest of us, forces anything on anyone else.

Do you like the idea of knowing the actual, factual reasons WHY the economy tanked back in 2007-2008 so that you can understand the reasons why people are living on gov't assistance now? And that we can also hopefully avoid a repeat in coming years?

Or do you prefer the idea of just believing a set of explanations for the sinking of the economy which are offered to you in order to shift the blame on TO the political opposition even as it's also intended to shift the blame AWAY from failed policies, a failed economic philosophy, and the people who most strongly advocated for those

Put more simply...policies.

Would you like to know the objective truth? Or would you prefer to hear someone's subjective self-serving spin?

Personally, count me as being firmly in the camp of objective truth. I just can't fathom why so many on the right don't embrace that view because making decisions any other way is almost always a recipe for disaster.

Or do you prefer the idea of just believing a set of explanations for the sinking of the economy which are offered to you in order to shift the blame on TO the political opposition even as it's also intended to shift the blame AWAY from failed policies, a failed economic philosophy, and the people who most strongly advocated for those

Put more simply...policies.

Personally, count me as being firmly in the camp of objective truth. I just can't fathom why so many on the LEFT don't embrace that view because making decisions any other way is almost always a recipe for disaster.

Or do you prefer the idea of just believing a set of explanations for the sinking of the economy which are offered to you in order to shift the blame on TO the political opposition even as it's also intended to shift the blame AWAY from failed policies, a failed economic philosophy, and the people who most strongly advocated for those policies.

Put more simply...

You mean government and societal corruption? yeah we are aware of what caused the problem. Which is precisely why we oppose continuing the same policies and making things worse.

Give power back to the market and teach people morality and virtue. Then you wont have these issues.

The right wing always speaks with one demented voice. Listen to Rush and you know what everyone else is saying. It's hilarious.

And The right has the House...Congress...their approval rating in single digits. The right is having a wet-your-panties party because Obama dropped a few points? :laugh2: Obama can drop double digits and still be extremely more popular than the GOP House, and guess what? Unlike the Republicans in Congress...President Obama is NOT running for reelection...no matter what Rushbo and the noise machine says

The right wing always speaks with one demented voice. Listen to Rush and you know what everyone else is saying. It's hilarious.

And The right has the House...Congress...their approval rating in single digits. The right is having a wet-your-panties party because Obama dropped a few points? :laugh2: Obama can drop double digits and still be extremely more popular than the GOP House, and guess what? Unlike the Republicans in Congress...President Obama is NOT running for reelection...no matter what Rushbo and the noise machine says

Sure is! reelection of the democrat/media party. You act like he's in charge of something. He's controlled by party.

Put more simply...

You mean government and societal corruption? yeah we are aware of what caused the problem. Which is precisely why we oppose continuing the same policies and making things worse.

Give power back to the market and teach people morality and virtue. Then you wont have these issues.

Teach morality and virtue? This real world is not a Sunday School morality play or a university mock court trial where people can walk away with a lesson in how human behavior can affect others. This is REAL life. Show me a man made organization of gov't, business, or even religion where money and power are at stake and corruption is not a historical and factual reality that has happened before and may very well happen again!

That's why we don't let cops investigate themselves. That's why we don't just take people 'at their word.' That's why there are locks on vaults in banks. That's why there are checks and balances in our gov't.

And THAT is why regulation and gov't oversight of our financial system is required.

Sure is! reelection of the democrat/media party. You act like he's in charge of something. He's controlled by party.

The President is not owned by anyone. How fucking stupid can you be? :lol:

Funny that you say this while your colleagues are claiming the right wing is currently having a civil war.

I dont think anyone is worried about Obama running for reelection. If anything, some are concerned there wont be an election. Im not one of them.

Forum List

Back