Nunes calls Colbert a "danger" in this country

I watched and taped Colbert on Friday night. It was awesome! The man is a genius. What do you think?

I always thought Colbert was mentally ill, stupid, uneducated, and annoying. His attacking our democracy since The Donald made him butthurt is a danger because idiots who watch him might carry out more terrorist acts against our democracy like that Rachel "Blinky" Maddow fan.

Do you only support the second amendment, then? First amendment too edgy for you? I hear they don't have anything like a first amendment in many Muslim countries, btw. Maybe you'd feel comfortable in a more theocratic nation?

A communist like you speaking of the First Amendment? :eek:

Perhaps you need a safe space that prohibits whites and normals? Is questioning Colbert and the Hate Show a speech crime? Will we go to prison for hate speech?

We certainly must take care not to offend you Maoist democrat defenders of the first amendment, lest we wind up in gulags baking cakes.. :eusa_whistle:

Uh, communist? That's a new one. Never been called a communist before.

It was an Obama policy that gave schools extra funding if they wouldn't report violent students to police.
As you well know, that is a Russia Limbaugh LIE!
There is no such Obama policy to pay schools not to report violent students.
Please link to the actual bill that provides this funding and not to Limbaugh or any other of the pack of Right-wing liars parroting him, the ACTUAL bill.
It's
January 8,2014 he signed a bill which stopped schools from reporting students to law enforcement, because it wasn't fair to minorities. Now we have 17 kids dead because of it. Thank you, and thank your Obama. Next time don't blindly follow and become a pawn.
Your parroting Russia Limbaugh's lie is hardly a LINK to the ACTUAL nonexistent bill, no surprise there.
I'll tell you why you won't link to anything, because nothing says what you say it says.
No, your just to blind to think Obama did no wrong. History is gonna prove him to be the worst president in history. Carter can die happy.
Still no link to any actual bill.
Why am I not surprised?
Would it matter?

As you well know, that is a Russia Limbaugh LIE!
There is no such Obama policy to pay schools not to report violent students.
Please link to the actual bill that provides this funding and not to Limbaugh or any other of the pack of Right-wing liars parroting him, the ACTUAL bill.
It's
January 8,2014 he signed a bill which stopped schools from reporting students to law enforcement, because it wasn't fair to minorities. Now we have 17 kids dead because of it. Thank you, and thank your Obama. Next time don't blindly follow and become a pawn.
Your parroting Russia Limbaugh's lie is hardly a LINK to the ACTUAL nonexistent bill, no surprise there.
I'll tell you why you won't link to anything, because nothing says what you say it says.
No, your just to blind to think Obama did no wrong. History is gonna prove him to be the worst president in history. Carter can die happy.
Why am I not surprised?
Would it matter?
Of corse it would, it would prove that you were lying when you said schools were PAID not to report minority crimes, which is why you will NEVER link to it.

It's
Why am I not surprised?
Would it matter?
Of corse it would, it would prove that you were lying when you said schools were PAID not to report minority crimes, which is why you will NEVER link to it.
And, as in many things....the blood of these dead students ends up pooling at obama's feet.....it was his policy of ignoring violent students that kept this mass killer from being arrested, and therefore getting put into the background check system for guns...

Teacher Coalition Seeks to End Obama School Discipline Policy: ‘A Lot of Fear in Schools’ | Breitbart

In 2014, the Obama administration issued a “Dear Colleague” guidance that threatened school districts – whose disciplinary measures showed a disproportionately greater number of minority students affected – could be subject to investigation by the Departments of Justice and Education, regardless of whether the behaviors leading to the discipline were unacceptable.

He was not in the Promise Program.
Nikolas Cruz refused mental health services once he reached 18, Runcie says

The left “attacks people trying to get to the truth,” the congressman told Fox News.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said Saturday that Stephen Colbert’s jokes about him are a “danger” in this country.

Colbert traveled to the Capitol on Friday’s episode of “The Late Show” in a spoof mission to tease information out of congressmen about possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia. Colbert was armed with his own memo stating: “Devon Nunes is a [redacted].”

Colbert managed to crack a smile from stone-faced Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) when he asked him if he was “jealous” that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) gets to work with Nunes.

“This is the danger that we have in this country,” Nunes said when Fox News’ Neil Cavuto asked how he felt about the jokes.

More: Devin Nunes Calls Colbert's Jokes About Him A 'Danger' In This Country

I watched and taped Colbert on Friday night. It was awesome! The man is a genius. What do you think?

Nunes is the biggest traitor we’ve had in this country since Benedict Arnold. Running back to Trump with information the House Intelligence Committee compiled was brazenly corrupt.
He should be shot by..... let’s get one of the Parkland survivors gun him down on the White House lawn with an AR -15.
It would be poetic and political justice.

Violence as a solution.

Holy shit; Colbert too dangerous, too scary. Meanwhile, AR-15 safe and good for kids. Sounds legit.

You fuckin wackos really need to get a hold of yourselves...you really have lost all your shit...I’m thinking many of you need haeavy meds and a padded room.

Abortion = Good
AR-15 = Bad

Illegal Wetback on the taxpayer tit = Good
Wealthy positive Contributor = Bad

Men in dresses shitting next to little girls = Good
Disagree with men shitting next to little girls = Bad

Man on Man butt sex = Good
Grab a pussy = Bad

Illegals kill and rape thousands of Americans and its crickets from liberals. ICE raided the San Francisco area last week, 70% of the illegals they rounded up were convicted criminals, over 50% of those were convicted of serous or violent crimes. Yet Dem traitors tipped them off to the raid and give illegals sanctuary. Now that's a danger to our citizens.

Uh, where are you getting this information from?

According to the FBI 115.717 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that illegals committed 25,064 of these murders.

California - In California alone over 2,400 illegals are in prison for homicide.

Texas - Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Texas law enforcement...between June 2011 and March 2017, over 217,000 illegals were arrested and booked into Texas jails. They committed nearly 600,000 crimes. This included nearly 1,200 homicides, 69,000 assaults, 16,854 burglaries, 6,200 sexual assaults.

Well at least you're putting up numbers, but I'm assuming there is a source to go with that?

Numbers don't mean anything in isolation. You also need numbers to compare with the rest of the population.
"Ya but daddy! Look at all the White people who commit murder!"
You are fucking up your own argument!
Compare the total number of illegals in the country versus the total number of LEGAL residents of the country by percentage.
Then compare the number of federal crimes the illegals are committing compared to the percent of LEGAL residents.

"Nunes calls Colbert a "danger" in this country"

.....'Sedition' disguised as 'Comedy'...

Forum List

Back