Nunes Calls Comey, Rogers For "Closed Session" After Finding "Concerning Info" In Intel Reports

Are you implying he has taken a bribe before? Should we ask Hillary?

Venture a guess as to how long you and your fellow right wing idiots will try to divert virtually every thread with blaming Hillary.....Just a wild guess would do.......LOL

If he has the "smoking gun" you guys are so desperate for, why would he have a "closed" session with Comey and Rogers, rather than the open hearing that was already scheduled?

Maybe Nunes will claim that he has developed a severe, bad case of "camera-shyness"...LOL

In Watergate, Progs told us Nixon abused his power and lied to the American people. Today, you can't even be considered a Democrat unless you're abusing your power and lying

I'm so tired of waiting for the AG's office to wake up and smell the coffee on this. Dana Boente should be out there making waves in the intelegence community (Comey oversight). I think I'll call my senators to have them look into that .... oh yehh, it's Bernie and Leahy... Scratch that...

It looks like a couple of bad boys are about to get a spanking.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/nunes-calls-comey-rogers-closed-session-after-finding-concerning-info-intel-reports

Last night we highlighted a Fox News story which suggested that Devin Nunes expected the NSA to deliver a "smoking gun" which would prove that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, as early as today.

Moments ago, Nunes fanned that speculation by holding an impromptu press conference announcing that he'll call both FBI Director Comey and NSA Director Rogers before a closed session of the House Intelligence Committee to discuss topics which "they couldn't answer in a public setting."

It is called..."Do you want to revise your testimony about spying on Trump...or should Attorney General Jeff Sessions just place you under arrest for lying under oath?"

It looks like a couple of bad boys are about to get a spanking.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/nunes-calls-comey-rogers-closed-session-after-finding-concerning-info-intel-reports

Last night we highlighted a Fox News story which suggested that Devin Nunes expected the NSA to deliver a "smoking gun" which would prove that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, as early as today.

Moments ago, Nunes fanned that speculation by holding an impromptu press conference announcing that he'll call both FBI Director Comey and NSA Director Rogers before a closed session of the House Intelligence Committee to discuss topics which "they couldn't answer in a public setting."

Devin Nune's has no authority over FBI Director James Comey or the NSA. Devin Nune is just a Republican congressman out of California. It's quite the opposite--it's they that have the authority in this investigation.

Devin Nune had to appologize for leaking information in this investigation to the Trump team and also to the media--when he stated that the Trump campaign was under survellience during the transistion. Very True that's how General Flynn got busted for lying to the FBI regarding his conversation with the Russian ambassador. They did indeed talk about the new sanctions regarding Obama throwing all Russian diplomats out of this country, and that's what Flynn lied about.

Comey has aleady testified this week that Trump and his surrogates have been under investigation since July 2016 when the RNC convention was being held.

In Cleveland, J.D. Gordon, a Trump surrogate--met with the Russian Ambassador and they were actually writing foreign policy together. That was enough to send off a 6 alarm fire bell to all intelligent agencies in this country.

"Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful.
But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

Nune has downplayed this investigation all the way through.Continually citing no evidence of collusion, but his Democrat counterpart on the same intelligence committee had this to say about that.

Now Devin Nunes wants a closed door hearing with all parties involved and has postponed the hearing that was scheduled for March 28, 2017. And everyone except the Trump team is having a conniption fit about it.

"The committee is also delaying its March 28 hearing, a decision infuriating Democrats on the committee."

"The Chairman just cancelled open Intelligence Committee hearing with (former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper,) (former CIA Director John Brennan) and (former deputy Attorney General Sally Yates) in attempt to choke off public info," Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the committee tweeted a moment before going to speak to the press Friday morning.

Congressman Schiff refused to say whether he thought Nunes should step down from his position, telling reporters, "What's really involved here is the cancellation of this open hearing and the rest is designed to distract."

House intel committee: Partisan split over canceled open hearing - CNNPolitics.com"

The Washington post is stating that the house intelligence committee (because of Devin Nunes) needs to shut down their investigation, because of his grandstanding.
Opinion | Nunes’s grandstanding proves he can’t lead the Russia investigation

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

173183_600.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder why Comey was seen leaving the WH today?

Comey was invited there to see if he'd take a bribe to lay off the orange charlatan's investigation....so, what new?.............LOL

It was a honest question, if you can't try to answer it move on to someone else with your nonsense.

Hey, moron, Comey...last Monday.....basically stated that the Trump administration is UNDER INVESTIGATION.....an investigation that may lead to CRIMINAL charges..So, what do you think Comey was invited to the WH for...tea and biscuits?

Hey MORON, could you possibly cease with your infanitle name calling in every post?

There isn't going to be any criminal charges...you'll be left holding the bag again. Take my "advise" and find a new narrative
Jake's a mess, not sleeping, Stats making him run 6 different sock accounts, defending sedition; please have mercy

Like the era of Watergate, Nunes is bringing the "curtain down"......Nunes is scared SHITLESS that testimonies will FULLY disclose collusion with Russian thugs and the orange charlatan's administration....I LOVE IT !!!
Brave talk when your team is about to get their nuts removed.

Comey and Rogers are coming to tag team Nunes

I wonder if he will resign as Chair before the end of April

My only problem with him resigning is that they may make someone far worse chairman.

The Trump administration probably has a hack lined up to take Nunes's job.

Isn't that what you did when you cheered the Republican's failure to agree on a Obamacare repeal bill?

Ha, I think the PPACA should be repealed. I also don't believe it should be replaced with Trumpcare.

Nice deflection though.

I know you're going to claim you weren't supporting Hillary even though you attacked Trump relentlessly night and day.

So you can't point to a single post where I proclaimed support for Clinton? I can recall at least several posts where I denounced her.

Nice attempt at slander.

I know you're going to claim you weren't supporting Hillary even though you attacked Trump relentlessly night and day.

So you can't point to a single post where I proclaimed support for Clinton? I can recall at least several posts where I denounced her.

Nice attempt at slander.
You aren't fooling anyone, snowflake.

Forum List

Back