🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nunes' constituents play Russian anthem for him

So Nunes' political career is in its last chapter because of collusion with a traitor

Pffft. What Nunes discovered was that a senior official in the Obama's criminal administration was unmasking individuals involved in conversations that had NOTHING to do with the Russian investigation.
Nunes is helping to cover up treason. He will suffer consequences for it.
Evidence please. Treason is a serious charge. Let's hope you have solid evidence that so many Republicans are treasonous.
The evidence is top secret. You'll have it once the criminal investigation is over.
Are you claiming to know top secret evidence or are you just guessing?
I see the entire horizon covered in black from relentless, billowing smoke. 17 intelligence organizations unanimously confirmed it's because there's a fire. Trump ran a campaign based on anti-American values, and on supporting Russia which is the alleged source of that fire. Flynn stepped down and begged for immunity. Manafort has vanished. Sessions has recused himself. Nunes is operating in secret to warn the orange traitor.

I can't wait until the investigation is finished and the evidence is revealed.

I see the entire horizon covered in black from relentless, billowing smoke. 17 intelligence organizations unanimously confirmed it's because there's a fire. Trump ran a campaign based on anti-American values, and on supporting Russia which is the alleged source of that fire. Flynn stepped down and begged for immunity. Manafort has vanished. Sessions has recused himself. Nunes is operating in secret to warn the orange traitor.

Wow! You should join a "Tall Tales" Club since you're so good at telling whoppers.

No, "17 intelligence organizations" did not unanimously confirm anything about treason. If immunity means a person is guilty, then five aides to Hillary are criminals. There is no evidence Trump or anyone else is a traitor. You posted it yourself that all the evidence is classified. Are you confessing to revealing classified data?

So Nunes' political career is in its last chapter because of collusion with a traitor

We just got rid of a traitor and another one was prevented from taking office. Anyone that isn't a Marxist sack of shit like you is a "traitor". I find it utterly hilarious that The Hildebeast can sign off on a uranium deal to what leftards like you perceive to be usch an enemy, Tony Podesta was given millions in stock to lobby for Russia and not a peep from the leftard clown posse of sniveling, cowering pussies. The uranium deal that the Hildebeast signed off doesn't bother me but the fact that she got millions donated to her slush fund she cleverly calls a "foundation" does....the fact. Face the fact, you idiots are hypocritical frauds and you can't even explain as to how or why Russia has become this big enemy.

Pffft. What Nunes discovered was that a senior official in the Obama's criminal administration was unmasking individuals involved in conversations that had NOTHING to do with the Russian investigation.

Do you really believe the shit you spew these days? The Russian collusion fairy tale is coming apart at the seams.

:lmao:

Wow! You should join a "Tall Tales" Club since you're so good at telling whoppers.

No, "17 intelligence organizations" did not unanimously confirm anything about treason. If immunity means a person is guilty, then five aides to Hillary are criminals. There is no evidence Trump or anyone else is a traitor. You posted it yourself that all the evidence is classified. Are you confessing to revealing classified data?
17 inetilligence organizations confirmed that Russia sabotaged Hillary Clinton's campaign. Hillary is free, and not under investigation, so whatever 5 aides you're talking about don't matter.

Trump asked Russia to commit crimes for the benefit of his campaign. On national television. He hates the core values of America; all the makings of a traitor.

We just got rid of a traitor and another one was prevented from taking office. Anyone that isn't a Marxist sack of shit like you is a "traitor". I find it utterly hilarious that The Hildebeast can sign off on a uranium deal to what leftards like you perceive to be usch an enemy, Tony Podesta was given millions in stock to lobby for Russia and not a peep from the leftard clown posse of sniveling, cowering pussies. The uranium deal that the Hildebeast signed off doesn't bother me but the fact that she got millions donated to her slush fund she cleverly calls a "foundation" does....the fact. Face the fact, you idiots are hypocritical frauds and you can't even explain as to how or why Russia has become this big enemy.
You also think Sandy Hook was a hoax. Nothing you say carries any weight.

17 inetilligence organizations confirmed that Russia sabotaged Hillary Clinton's campaign. Hillary is free, and not under investigation, so whatever 5 aides you're talking about don't matter.

Trump asked Russia to commit crimes for the benefit of his campaign. On national television. He hates the core values of America; all the makings of a traitor.
No, they didn't. Are you lying or just ignorant of the truth? Quote the source of your claim, please.

Yes, Hillary is free. Not enough evidence to prosecute even though she was careless in her handling of classified material. Five of her aides were given immunity. Are you saying they were guilty or are you saying that only Republicans who take immunity deals are guilty?

You also think Sandy Hook was a hoax. Nothing you say carries any weight.

Only because it was a false flag event. I can produce more questions about the events of that day than you have answers. Any time you want to debate me on this or ask questions? Pull up your knickers (that are usually down around your ankles) and step up to the plate, little fella.

No, they didn't. Are you lying or just ignorant of the truth? Quote the source of your claim, please.

Yes, Hillary is free. Not enough evidence to prosecute even though she was careless in her handling of classified material. Five of her aides were given immunity. Are you saying they were guilty or are you saying that only Republicans who take immunity deals are guilty?
Link: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

And Hillary's aides are not being investigated.

Evidence please. Treason is a serious charge. Let's hope you have solid evidence that so many Republicans are treasonous.
The evidence is top secret. You'll have it once the criminal investigation is over.

Good grief you should begin each post with "once upon a time". Flynn isn't begging for immunity, Manafort has volunteered to testify to clear his name, Sessions did the right thing by recusing himself so that there would be no appearce of bias AND Nunes is working with Gowdy and Rand Paul on investigating the unmasking and illegal leaking of information to the media.

Sessions by the way will prosecute the leakers.

Trump asked Russia to commit crimes for the benefit of his campaign. On national television.
:link::link::link:

Trump asked Russia to commit crimes for the benefit of his campaign. On national television.

Doesnt' back up your statement.

Got anything else?

Link: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

And Hillary's aides are not being investigated.

Not one government agency examined the DNC servers. The 17 agencies relied on information provided by CrowdStrike who are employees of the DNC.

:lmao:

CrowdStrike was busted in a big lie in their report just last week and had to change their report. Credibility is completely out the window. Dmitri from CrowdStrike is on the Atlantic Council with Farkas.

You know the one who gave it all up about spying on the Trump team and unmasking and leaking. Guess who else is a former senior on the Atlantic Council? Why Susan Rice!

You can connect the dots here with crayon.

Good grief you should begin each post with "once upon a time". Flynn isn't begging for immunity, Manafort has volunteered to testify to clear his name, Sessions did the right thing by recusing himself so that there would be no appearce of bias AND Nunes is working with Gowdy and Rand Paul on investigating the unmasking and illegal leaking of information to the media.

Sessions by the way will prosecute the leakers.

87plyVR.jpg

Got anything else?

5v76twT.jpg

Got anything else?

5v76twT.jpg

your only response is to act like a
200.gif

and dance around the subject.

Got anything else?

5v76twT.jpg

200.gif

I posted direct video evidence. You posted... well... as stupidly as I expected.

200.gif

I posted direct video evidence. You posted... well... as stupidly as I expected.

Direct video evidence?

Of what?

Trump asking Russia if they happen to find the 33,000 emails, the media would appreciate it.

The 33,000 emails that had been deleted 4 months earlier?

That's what you call asking them to hack?

You're the second fool that has brought this up in the last 2 days that can't back up what they said.

Why do you people spew debunked propaganda like it was fact?

Forum List

Back