Nunes' Dud Memo may have strengthened Mueller's Quest

Trump is the smartest president we have ever had......went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton

He will have no problem going against a lightweight like Mueller. Mueller wasn't even smart enough to get out of Vietnam

Trump is the smartest president we have ever had......went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton

He will have no problem going against a lightweight like Mueller. Mueller wasn't even smart enough to get out of Vietnam
Nah...Trump hasn't got the guts to go up against Mueller.

I dare him to...no, I double dare him!!!

Paraphrasing Tessio and Tom Hagen in Godfather 2

(Donny:)
Can you get me off the hook, Bob? For old times' sake?

Mueller:
Can't do it, Donny.

Trump was ORDERING for excuses to fire Comey....
I don’t know if that’s true or not (at this time). But here’s what you fail to realize in your infinite state of being uninformed: President Trump doesn’t require an “excuse” to fire anyone in the Executive branch. He can relieve the AG, the Director of the F.B.I., or a military general any time he wants for no reason at all.

Which one is President? Mueler who? I rest my case.

DVZyYY2XUAACe0p.jpg

Which one is President? Mueler who? I rest my case.
Absolutely

Mueller isn't smart enough to be President. Trump is the smartest man ever to be President, very smart, wicked smart

He would just toy with a lightweight like Mueller. He might even make up a funny name.......Loser Muelller

This is what Trump said HIMSELF.....

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
I've already asked you for a CREDIBLE link to that claim. You gave me four shithole liberal shills. Either post a credible link...or a VIDEO. I will respond to either.
“And in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story,’ ”

Thanks, but the video does not prove that Trump fired Comey because of the Russia collusion investigation. That is the conclusion drawn by the NYT.

I heard him say "

My link doesn't go to the NYT and the video plays his own words about stopping the investigation.

Maybe this will clarify some things. This is the Washington Post's (hardly a friend of the President) report on the timeline.

Analysis | Timeline: What we know about Trump’s decision to fire Comey

May 8
Trump meets with Sessions and Rosenstein. The latter agrees to draft a memo making the case for firing Comey.

Yates and former director of national intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. testify at a Senate Judiciary subcommittee. There, Yates details the timeline of her discussions with McGahn about Flynn. Yates also echoes Comey’s line about being unable to confirm or deny collusion because doing so might reveal classified information.

May 9
Trump fires Comey.

In doing so, the president cites a recommendation from Sessions which itself is based on a memo from Rosenstein. That memo doesn’t itself recommend firing Comey, instead focusing almost solely on criticism of the director’s handling of the Clinton email investigation.

Trump’s letter firing Comey reads, in part:

“While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau.”

Comey is informed of his firing not by the letter but by news reports of his ouster while he’s preparing to give a speech in California.

And when first asked about why he fired Comey, he mentioned the investigation. Shows what he was thinking when he fired him.

Last edited:
I've already asked you for a CREDIBLE link to that claim. You gave me four shithole liberal shills. Either post a credible link...or a VIDEO. I will respond to either.
“And in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story,’ ”

Thanks, but the video does not prove that Trump fired Comey because of the Russia collusion investigation. That is the conclusion drawn by the NYT.

I heard him say "

My link doesn't go to the NYT and the video plays his own words about stopping the investigation.

Maybe this will clarify some things. This is the Washington Post's (hardly a friend of the President) report on the timeline.

Analysis | Timeline: What we know about Trump’s decision to fire Comey

May 8
Trump meets with Sessions and Rosenstein. The latter agrees to draft a memo making the case for firing Comey.

Yates and former director of national intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. testify at a Senate Judiciary subcommittee. There, Yates details the timeline of her discussions with McGahn about Flynn. Yates also echoes Comey’s line about being unable to confirm or deny collusion because doing so might reveal classified information.

May 9
Trump fires Comey.

In doing so, the president cites a recommendation from Sessions which itself is based on a memo from Rosenstein. That memo doesn’t itself recommend firing Comey, instead focusing almost solely on criticism of the director’s handling of the Clinton email investigation.

Trump’s letter firing Comey reads, in part:

“While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau.”

Comey is informed of his firing not by the letter but by news reports of his ouster while he’s preparing to give a speech in California.

And when first asked about why he fired Comey, he mentioned the investigation. Shows what he was thinking when he fired him.

Biden called him a joke on CNN.....and btw trump was pissed off that Comey got a ride on a gov't plane after he was fired by the orange anus

President Trump doesn’t require an “excuse” to fire anyone in the Executive branch. He can relieve the AG, the Director of the F.B.I., or a military general any time he wants for no reason at all.

True..........HOWEVER, since that is also the prerogative of most dictators, in our DEMOCRACY we frown upon a so-called president who fires people to protect his OWN sorry, fat ass.

Perhaps one of the most damning statements uttered by the moron-in-chief....

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Weird the news source I saw said it was for service person appreciation. That what North Korea does, Mr. Nutcase?

The estimated $40 million to pay for this little parade (including fixing Pennsylvania Avenue after the tanks chop it up).......would be BETTER spent on VA benefits to "appreciate" service persons....Don't you think, nitwit?

American shows of military strength don’t come cheap. The cost of shipping Abrams tanks and high-tech hardware to Washington could run in the millions, and military officials said it was unclear how they would pay for it.

You think they don't have some of those around the nation's capital nitwit? How about asking for donations with half to the parade and half to VA improvements?
...and tanks used in parades have rubber pads on each track link. nat4900 is a fucking blowbarf idiot.

They still tear up roads. 60 tons tends to do that.

It would have to be one hell of a smoking gun. And not just Trump agreeing to acquiesce to Putiin annexing part of Ukraine. There'd have to a direct link to Trump personally agreeing to accept something in return. And then to cut off his balls, he'd have to admit or lie, and then have pretty much fool proof evidence of the lie, and I mean like a recording and not Papaandopolos just contradicting Trump's account.

I don't see it happening.

We can all remember how Trump boasted that he would readily accept the Mueller team's invitation to testify (even under oath....but that wouldn't make any difference anyway.)

Now, the mood has drastically changed.....

IF Trump refuses to testify, the only other choice for Mueller is to ask one of the grand juries to issue a subpoena....

When that happens, Trump's legal team will try to have the SCOTUS address the issue....and, based on the Watergate history, the SCOTUS would most likely refuse to let Trump off the hook (a Trump phrase regarding his indicted buddy, Flynn.)

So, the only other choice that Trump has, is to face the Mueller team, and

a. Lie (suicidal)
b. Tell the truth (also suicidal)...or
c. Plead the Fifth (politically ALSO suicidal.)

Fun times ahead.

ztrump-cornered.jpg

LOL, guessing Trump is nowhere near as concerned as Obama and Schiff are this morning.

We can all remember how Trump boasted that he would readily accept the Mueller team's invitation to testify (even under oath....but that wouldn't make any difference anyway.)

IF Trump refuses to testify, the only other choice for Mueller is to ask one of the grand juries to issue a subpoena....

When that happens, Trump's legal team will try to have the SCOTUS address the issue....and, based on the Watergate history, the SCOTUS would most likely refuse to let Trump off the hook (a Trump phrase regarding his indicted buddy, Flynn.)

a. Lie (suicidal)

Fun times ahead.

ztrump-cornered.jpg
do you just wake up in the morning with a goal of being stupider than the day before?

do you just wake up in the morning with a goal of being stupider than the day before?

Actually, I wake up with a penchant to draw dumb, right wing moths (like you certainly are) to a flame.....lol

a. Lie (suicidal)

Fun times ahead.

ztrump-cornered.jpg

It's hard to deny that Trump's options in this regard are very limited and that there really is no good outcome to any of them.

a. Lie (suicidal)

Fun times ahead.

ztrump-cornered.jpg

It's hard to deny that Trump's options in this regard are very limited and that there really is no good outcome to any of them.

FBI 'Lovers' New Texts Expose Obama Complicity: He "Wants To Know Everything We're Doing"

if obama can tell people I DID NOT KNOW OF HER SERVER which is now proven a bald faced lie, the left has zero room to talk about trumps lies now do they?

you lose credibility when you go after one side and excuse your own side for doing the same or worse.

Forum List

Back