Nunes Gets All DOJ Documents And Witnesses

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Nunes is going to rip these libtarded losers to shreds now. And the FBI is investigating the Clintoon Foundation's illegal pay to play.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not fake news, libtardos, it's the beginning of the end of this phony witch hunt which was designed to distract from the corruption in the FBI, DOJ, and the Clintoon's attempt to swing the election with Russian help.

So what will our resident snowflakes have to say when we find out the FBI paid for the dossier, fake news?

Grassley just clobbered Comey in a tweet explaining Comey's claim the DOJ has to be an independent agency reminding the idiot the DOJ answers to Congress and is not an independent part of Government.

Get out the mops, there's going to be melting snowflakes everywhere. Oh, and, eat shit, CNN.

Devin Nunes: Deal allows FBI dossier probe to move ahead - Washington Times

Nunes is going to rip these libtarded losers to shreds now. And the FBI is investigating the Clintoon Foundation's illegal pay to play.

This is not fake news, libtardos, it's the beginning of the end of this phony witch hunt which was designed to distract from the corruption in the FBI, DOJ, and the Clintoon's attempt to swing the election with Russian help.

So what will our resident snowflakes have to say when we find out the FBI paid for the dossier, fake news?

Grassley just clobbered Comey in a tweet explaining Comey's claim the DOJ has to be an independent agency reminding the idiot the DOJ answers to Congress and is not an independent part of Government.

Get out the mops, there's going to be melting snowflakes everywhere. Oh, and, eat shit, CNN.

WE have been so focused on KJU vs. DJT that we missed that the real fight now is the race to see who can swamp who first, the crooked Obama federal government replete with sycophant Leftists, or Trump? I put my money on Trump. I'll put my money any day on a person with an indomitable will vs. a bunch of slimy cockroaches. The only sad thing was the complicity of the Comey FBI in helping Hillary destroy much of her old evidence while not recording their interviews to conceal even more. Heads must roll at the DOJ and the FBI, starting right at the top with Comey.

I'd be shocked to learn the feds paid an informer. Shocked I tell you.

Nunes is supposed to have refused himself.

You must be getting your information from you wife gay tracks.

He was cleared by the ethics committee and he can now get back to the business of dismantling the libtard nation.

Forum List

Back