Nunes......representative of the Trump cult....NOT California.

oh geezus nat....like the democrats put the country first...those type of congress people from both sides are long gone....

NO...all I am stating is that during the Nixon days, SOME republicans placed aside party loyalty for patriotism.......

Let's face it honestly.....Trump is an incompetent and CORRUPT scourge to the oval office.....Time to face the truth.

so when is congress,and this includes the democrats, going to start serving the people who pay their salaries?......just curious....

Please understand that attacking spineless republicans in congress does NOT mean an all-out "defense" or "endorsement" of equally lazy democrats.

HOWEVER, with some notable exceptions, ......here's a bit of objectivity regarding the criminal mindset of members of the 2 main parties.

“When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations it's so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear is how corrupt the Democrats are. So why don't we break it down by president and the numbers.

• Obama (D) - 8yrs in office. zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. so the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.
  • Bush, George W. (R) - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
  • Clinton (D) - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. one conviction. one prison sentence. that's right nearly 8yrs of investigations. tens of millions spent and 30yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.
  • Bush, George H. W. (R) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. one conviction. one prison sentence.
  • Reagan (R) - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.
  • Carter (D) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
  • Ford (R) - 2 1/2 yrs in office. one indictment and one conviction. one prison sentence. Pardoned Richard Nixon.
  • Nixon (R) - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.
  • Johnson (D) - 5yrs in office. zero indictments. zero convictions. zero prison sentences.
if you notice nat i was talking about TODAYS congress....the congress from yesteryear are nothing like the ones of today....

This is kinda dishonest for the same reason it's dishonest to say the Democrats used to be affiliated with the KKK.
What’s dishonest about the republican party’s actual 1956 platform? It’s not and you know it. You just cant handle the truth about how far they have strayed from their values adopting the policies of a known racist and xenophobe.

Dude, the labels got switched in the 50s. Have you ever seen the right making the dishonest claim that the Democrats are the party of the KKK? At that time the "democrats" were largely racist southerners that were anti-taxes, anti-immigration and anti-welfare. Does that sound like the Democrats to you? Learn some history you dope.

That would make FDR a "Republican"

"This new learning amazes me!"

oh geezus nat....like the democrats put the country first...those type of congress people from both sides are long gone....

NO...all I am stating is that during the Nixon days, SOME republicans placed aside party loyalty for patriotism.......

Let's face it honestly.....Trump is an incompetent and CORRUPT scourge to the oval office.....Time to face the truth.
when that gets proven nat then you have a point....until then the truth you need to face is....the fucking guy won the election and deal with it like the rest of us.....

Nothing is going to happen to Trump dude. For a while there it looked like Mueller was a threat to him, but at this point I think you're living in a fairy tale if you think Trump is going to be put in legal hot water that forces him to resign or be impeached.
Therefore, no need to end the special investigation and no reason for Trump to be afraid to answer any questions under oath....

This is kinda dishonest for the same reason it's dishonest to say the Democrats used to be affiliated with the KKK.
What’s dishonest about the republican party’s actual 1956 platform? It’s not and you know it. You just cant handle the truth about how far they have strayed from their values adopting the policies of a known racist and xenophobe.

Dude, the labels got switched in the 50s. Have you ever seen the right making the dishonest claim that the Democrats are the party of the KKK? At that time the "democrats" were largely racist southerners that were anti-taxes, anti-immigration and anti-welfare. Does that sound like the Democrats to you? Learn some history you dope.

If that makes you feel better -- does this mean Republicans will start fighting to expand Social Security and pass a living wage bill?

I never said he should protect the president. I just said Trump isn't going to get impeached, and the longer you people take to realize it the less chance you'll have of defeating him in 2020.

Look......I'll make this thread's objective very simple...even for you....

Should the chair of the House Intel committee in congress...Nunes.....be openly stating that his job is to "protect" the president....OR, is his job to represent the economic and social interest of his constituency?

Only an idiot would assume those objectives would be mutually exclusive. Need a tissue?

when that gets proven nat then you have a point....until then the truth you need to face is....the fucking guy won the election and deal with it like the rest of us.....

Not quite, my friend.......We, as voting citizens of this country, CAN render judgment without an investigation's findings.....

I stated Trump's "incompetence".......and the moronic deal with NK and the voiding of the deal with Iran....for me...adequately proves that the guy is a clueless neophyte who thinks that international affairs are like his shady real estate deals.

I then stated Trump's "corruption".......and I would point out that the day after congress approved the tax cuts, Trump told his rich backers at Mar-A-Largo,
"......I just made you guys a LOT of money"......and sure enough, 84% of the tax scam went to the 2% wealthy Americans....

so when is congress,and this includes the democrats, going to start serving the people who pay their salaries?......just curious....

Please understand that attacking spineless republicans in congress does NOT mean an all-out "defense" or "endorsement" of equally lazy democrats.

HOWEVER, with some notable exceptions, ......here's a bit of objectivity regarding the criminal mindset of members of the 2 main parties.

“When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations it's so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear is how corrupt the Democrats are. So why don't we break it down by president and the numbers.

• Obama (D) - 8yrs in office. zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. so the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as "scandal free" they aren't speaking wishfully, they're simply telling the truth.
  • Bush, George W. (R) - 8yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.
  • Clinton (D) - 8yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. one conviction. one prison sentence. that's right nearly 8yrs of investigations. tens of millions spent and 30yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.
  • Bush, George H. W. (R) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. one conviction. one prison sentence.
  • Reagan (R) - 8yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.
  • Carter (D) - 4yrs in office. one indictment. zero convictions and zero prison sentences.
  • Ford (R) - 2 1/2 yrs in office. one indictment and one conviction. one prison sentence. Pardoned Richard Nixon.
  • Nixon (R) - 6yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.
  • Johnson (D) - 5yrs in office. zero indictments. zero convictions. zero prison sentences.
if you notice nat i was talking about TODAYS congress....the congress from yesteryear are nothing like the ones of today....

C'mon, nat doesn't care. He thinks Pelosi and Schumer are as patriotic as anyone could be.

C'mon, nat doesn't care. He thinks Pelosi and Schumer are as patriotic as anyone could be.

After that "brilliant conclusion," Duckie........Wipe, flush and wash your hands.

Not quite, my friend.......We, as voting citizens of this country, CAN render judgment without an investigation's findings.....

I stated Trump's "incompetence".......and the moronic deal with NK and the voiding of the deal with Iran....for me...adequately proves that the guy is a clueless neophyte who thinks that international affairs are like his shady real estate deals.

I then stated Trump's "corruption".......and I would point out that the day after congress approved the tax cuts, Trump told his rich backers at Mar-A-Largo,
"......I just made you guys a LOT of money"......and sure enough, 84% of the tax scam went to the 2% wealthy Americans....
CAN render judgment without an investigation's findings
really?....so all those righties that claim Obama wasnt born here are just as correct as you are about Trump...right?...

really?....so all those righties that claim Obama wasnt born here are just as correct as you are about Trump...right?...
Didn't they vote against Obama because of that?

You are expecting logic from him?

im sure they think they are....my problem with congress people like them is.....they have been there way to long and have become way to complacent and should have been let out to pasture years ago....

im sure they think they are....my problem with congress people like them is.....they have been there way to long and have become way to complacent and should have been let out to pasture years ago....

We need to flush then entire thing and start again.

Didn't they vote against Obama because of that?
maybe....find one and ask them....thats not what im talking to nat about....

We need to flush then entire thing and start again.
no argument from me....

If that makes you feel better -- does this mean Republicans will start fighting to expand Social Security and pass a living wage bill?

So, "Biff" you're saying that FDR is actually a Republican. The "greatest" ever is a Republican?

Is that what you're telling us "Biff"?

Remember when republicans were quiet for 8 years because of how well they dealt with Obama winning both the popular and electoral vote both times?

Forum List

Back