Nunes......representative of the Trump cult....NOT California.

This is kinda dishonest for the same reason it's dishonest to say the Democrats used to be affiliated with the KKK.
What’s dishonest about the republican party’s actual 1956 platform? It’s not and you know it. You just cant handle the truth about how far they have strayed from their values adopting the policies of a known racist and xenophobe.

Dude, the labels got switched in the 50s. Have you ever seen the right making the dishonest claim that the Democrats are the party of the KKK? At that time the "democrats" were largely racist southerners that were anti-taxes, anti-immigration and anti-welfare. Does that sound like the Democrats to you? Learn some history you dope.

That would make FDR a "Republican"

"This new learning amazes me!"
If that makes you feel better -- does this mean Republicans will start fighting to expand Social Security and pass a living wage bill?

So, "Biff" you're saying that FDR is actually a Republican. The "greatest" ever is a Republican?

Is that what you're telling us "Biff"?

Since your reading comprehension is slow, I will repeat what I just said to you: "If that makes you feel better"

Also, the democratic party currently has 5 admitted white supremacists/Nazi sympathizers currently running for office -- since the current Democratic party has the same policy platform as white supremacists -- while at the same time being the most anti-white party too -- if all of that makes you feel better, enjoy...

What’s dishonest about the republican party’s actual 1956 platform? It’s not and you know it. You just cant handle the truth about how far they have strayed from their values adopting the policies of a known racist and xenophobe.

Dude, the labels got switched in the 50s. Have you ever seen the right making the dishonest claim that the Democrats are the party of the KKK? At that time the "democrats" were largely racist southerners that were anti-taxes, anti-immigration and anti-welfare. Does that sound like the Democrats to you? Learn some history you dope.

If that makes you feel better -- does this mean Republicans will start fighting to expand Social Security and pass a living wage bill?

So, "Biff" you're saying that FDR is actually a Republican. The "greatest" ever is a Republican?

Since your reading comprehension is slow, I will repeat what I just said to you: "If that makes you feel better"

Also, the democratic party currently has 5 admitted white supremacists/Nazi sympathizers currently running for office -- since the current Democratic party has the same policy platform as white supremacists -- while at the same time being the most anti-white party too -- if all of that makes you feel better, enjoy...

And "Republican" FDR, the "greatest" refused to shake Jesse Owen's hand AND appointed his bff, Hugo Black, a genuine Klansman to SCOTUS.

I have to stand on my head to make sense of your posts "Biff"

oh geezus nat....like the democrats put the country first...those type of congress people from both sides are long gone....

NO...all I am stating is that during the Nixon days, SOME republicans placed aside party loyalty for patriotism.......

Let's face it honestly.....Trump is an incompetent and CORRUPT scourge to the oval office.....Time to face the truth.
when that gets proven nat then you have a point....until then the truth you need to face is....the fucking guy won the election and deal with it like the rest of us.....
Remember when republicans were quiet for 8 years because of how well they dealt with Obama winning both the popular and electoral vote both times?
no i dont.....since around 2004 both parties have been making so much noise its hard to hear anyone anymore....the days of "hey lets talk about this" are long gone....now its hate over reason.....in the meantime,the people in the country get fucked....well many of them are...the elderly for one....

Bobby Byrd, democrat Party "Conscience of the Senate" must have been one of those "pre-flip" "Republicans", er, or something.

oh geezus nat....like the democrats put the country first...those type of congress people from both sides are long gone....

NO...all I am stating is that during the Nixon days, SOME republicans placed aside party loyalty for patriotism.......

Let's face it honestly.....Trump is an incompetent and CORRUPT scourge to the oval office.....Time to face the truth.
when that gets proven nat then you have a point....until then the truth you need to face is....the fucking guy won the election and deal with it like the rest of us.....
Remember when republicans were quiet for 8 years because of how well they dealt with Obama winning both the popular and electoral vote both times?
no i dont.....since around 2004 both parties have been making so much noise its hard to hear anyone anymore....the days of "hey lets talk about this" are long gone....now its hate over reason.....in the meantime,the people in the country get fucked....well many of them are...the elderly for one....
Ginsburg and Scalia each received over 90 Senate votes. Then Al Gore and the democrat Party tried to hold the peaceful transition of Presidential power hostage to his insane "recount".

Thank the Lord that Clinton sent in the swat team to send Elian Gonzalez to Fidel, thereby giving FL to Bush

Q. Robert Byrd was a genuine KKK Grand Kleagle, this means that he was

A. Republican
B. democrat
C. The Parties switched sides, it's too confusing

CAN render judgment without an investigation's findings
really?....so all those righties that claim Obama wasnt born here are just as correct as you are about Trump...right?...

THAT is a very dumb a comparison.....even for you....lol

CAN render judgment without an investigation's findings
really?....so all those righties that claim Obama wasnt born here are just as correct as you are about Trump...right?...

THAT is a very dumb a comparison.....even for you....lol
oh it is?..... you said one CAN render judgment without an investigation's findings....words have meaning nat....yea i know i was shocked too....

Progressives will rue the day they followed Soros instead of the Constitution. Your failed coup will end the democrat Party for a generation

Who is Soros???...and why has this bad person caused you such attacks of diarrhea?

And "Republican" FDR, the "greatest" refused to shake Jesse Owen's hand AND appointed his bff, Hugo Black, a genuine Klansman to SCOTUS.

Yea, FDR was racist -- luckily his policies outlived his racism....

Here is an example of what I mean, since you are too idiotic to understand this --- LBJ was racist, but LBJ was the president who pushed and sacrificed to get the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act passed --- and what is funny about all of that is -- You conservatives are more upset about the fact those bills passed than you are about him being racist...

This is why I have ZERO respect for people like you.

Yea, FDR was racist -- luckily his policies outlived his racism....

Here is an example of what I mean, since you are too idiotic to understand this --- LBJ was racist, but LBJ was the president who pushed and sacrificed to get the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act passed --- and what is funny about all of that is -- You conservatives are more upset about the fact those bills passed than you are about him being racist...

This is why I have ZERO respect for people like you.

Biff, you're a moron and uneducated. You have no real knowledge of american History. Ike proposed "LBJ's Civil Rights" bill 7 years before LBJ passed it as President. LBJ keep the "****** Bill" (He was a real democrat) tied up in the Senate. When he finally had to pass it, he promised his fellow KKKDemsmen that he'll "Have them ******* (again, a real democrat) voting democrat for the next 200 years"

There was never anything noble or principled about LBJ's Civil Right. He passed it out of necessity and used it to destroy the Black family, replacing the male head of household with a government check, creating the permanent, government-dependent underclass as vital to the democrat Party.

That's your fucking hero

Forum List

Back