Nunes will interrogate 42 Obama-era FBIgate suspects

My prince, do you have any verifiable documentation of your accusation of the past admin using the FBI to violate the rights of Americans?

The texts between Strzok and Page verify a conspiracy to violate President Trump's right to rule over our nation.
God you're getting easier as time goes by! You know that was no conspiracy. Tell me, does your nose ring get in the way when you have to sneeze? Does it hurt when Trump pulls you hither and yon?
lol you should have seen his posts during gwb and obamas presidency on another board Typical Republican Something missing above the neck

My prince, do you have any verifiable documentation of your accusation of the past admin using the FBI to violate the rights of Americans?

The texts between Strzok and Page verify a conspiracy to violate President Trump's right to rule over our nation.
God you're getting easier as time goes by! You know that was no conspiracy. Tell me, does your nose ring get in the way when you have to sneeze? Does it hurt when Trump pulls you hither and yon?

So you stand by the story that Strzok and Page, McCabe and Comey, Rosenstein and Mueller are all "impartial"?

Well, we will see. Once the investigation is under way and they catch some of these clowns obstructing or committing perjury, I don't think any of these guys got the guts to do hard time for Hillary and Obama's same. I think they will cut deals.

So you stand by the story that Strzok and Page, McCabe and Comey, Rosenstein and Mueller are all "impartial"?

Well, we will see. Once the investigation is under way and they catch some of these clowns obstructing or committing perjury, I don't think any of these guys got the guts to do hard time for Hillary and Obama's same. I think they will cut deals.
are they ALL Republicans?

Is Nunes planning on waterboarding them?

No, this is just a dog and pony show in an election year and he trying to appease his constituents.

This is out of hand on both sides of the aisle because they are listening to a few money holders in their districts, if they all just got on with the business of the country the congress was elected to do, make legislation then U.S. would be a great country. They all take trumps tweets too seriously. They do not work for him they work for us.
Again, it’s the agents that want to tell their story. You hate them eh?
Wierd how it doesn't say that in the quoted text.

Are you just making it up?

I know that's kinda the new republican way since tRump.
You hate the fbi now?
Lmao!

So you are just making shit up as you go along then, 'cause I never even hinted at that.
Calling a spade a spade.

Looking for tips?

It’s the agents that want to tell what they know. I see you hate them too. Dude the volume of hate you carry is amazing. You love closets eh?
Lol, you are falling for the distractions.
Nope you can’t distract me. You don’t have qualications
I know. I'm not a goofy rwnj "news" site.
You’re just a nut job. We know
yeah everyones a nut job except your ah in the wh He truly is the biggest nut job of all time in our WH
Maybe when the count gets that high, perhaps you’re the nutjob

No, this is just a dog and pony show in an election year and he trying to appease his constituents.

This is out of hand on both sides of the aisle because they are listening to a few money holders in their districts, if they all just got on with the business of the country the congress was elected to do, make legislation then U.S. would be a great country. They all take trumps tweets too seriously. They do not work for him they work for us.
Again, it’s the agents that want to tell their story. You hate them eh?
Wierd how it doesn't say that in the quoted text.

Are you just making it up?

I know that's kinda the new republican way since tRump.
You hate the fbi now?
Lmao!

So you are just making shit up as you go along then, 'cause I never even hinted at that.
Calling a spade a spade.
So you admit it then.

Congressman Nunes is asking his fellow GOP legislators to summon for public testimony all 42 — a cast of FBI, Justice Department and State Department officials and outside anti-Trump people with whom they communicated.

Rep. Adam Schiff “They do enormous damage to these institutions,” Mr. Schiff said. “Ultimately, they’ll be held accountable. I think when this chapter of history is written it will condemn the president in the strongest terms, but it will also condemn this Congress and these architects for undermining our system of checks and balances.”

Schiffty is just making himself part of the FBIgate cover-up scandal. It’s the Dems who are politicizing and destroying the FBI and the DOJ and it was Obama’s incredible abuses of power that undermined “our system of checks and balances”

Devin Nunes wants wide House probe of 42 Obama-era anti-Trump activists

Nunes is a national joke. Get off his bandwagon lest you become one too.
Too late

Prince, all kinds of professions do their jobs often in spite of their personal opinions or preferences, such as doctors, soldiers, police, school teachers, lawyers...the list is endless. They may not like the protocols they have to work under, or the leadership they have to follow, or even just plain don't like their patients or clients, but they do their jobs, and well.....they do their best in spite of personal preferences. How about you, any company policies you are uncomfortable about, but complied and don't/didn't quit? And you know,no investigating agency ever indicted Hillary, not even pit-bull Gowdy. Only the pay-for-play King accuses her of pay-for-play. All you have is Trump's word, and that's as good as a three dollar bill. And YES! I do believe the work of those you name is impartial, no matter what personal opinions these Trump-chosen Republicans hold.

Prince, all kinds of professions do their jobs often in spite of their personal opinions or preferences, such as doctors, soldiers, police, school teachers, lawyers...the list is endless. They may not like the protocols they have to work under, or the leadership they have to follow, or even just plain don't like their patients or clients, but they do their jobs, and well.....they do their best in spite of personal preferences. How about you, any company policies you are uncomfortable about, but complied and don't/didn't quit? And you know,no investigating agency ever indicted Hillary, not even pit-bull Gowdy. Only the pay-for-play King accuses her of pay-for-play. All you have is Trump's word, and that's as good as a three dollar bill. And YES! I do believe the work of those you name is impartial, no matter what personal opinions these Trump-chosen Republicans hold.

The Mule's goal is to get rid of President Trump by any means necessary. I don't know how you do that impartially or non-partisanly.

In any event, will you say the same thing when President Trump is victorious and orders the arrests of those who sought to take him down by lies? Will you say he's impartial too?

Congressman Nunes is asking his fellow GOP legislators to summon for public testimony all 42 — a cast of FBI, Justice Department and State Department officials and outside anti-Trump people with whom they communicated.

Rep. Adam Schiff “They do enormous damage to these institutions,” Mr. Schiff said. “Ultimately, they’ll be held accountable. I think when this chapter of history is written it will condemn the president in the strongest terms, but it will also condemn this Congress and these architects for undermining our system of checks and balances.”

Schiffty is just making himself part of the FBIgate cover-up scandal. It’s the Dems who are politicizing and destroying the FBI and the DOJ and it was Obama’s incredible abuses of power that undermined “our system of checks and balances”

Nunes should have the US Marshall drag these seditious fuckers away and squirrel them away until they flip

Thread title should be "Nunes will waste time and money trying (and failing) to distract the public and give the person holding his strings some much needed breathing space."

The Mule's goal is to get rid of President Trump by any means necessary. I don't know how you do that impartially or non-partisanly.

In any event, will you say the same thing when President Trump is victorious and orders the arrests of those who sought to take him down by lies? Will you say he's impartial too?
<<The Mule's goal is to get rid of President Trump by any means necessary.>> Uh-Uh! The Mule's goal is to determine whether anyone helped the Commies in Russia try to influence our elections to their advantage. And you are scared he will find that someone you would follow to hell may be a part of the plan. After all, because of your enabling adoration, Trump has already taken down several Republican Congresspersons of note and is working on even more. Working for America is disloyalty to Trump. Ask John McCain.

Nunes is becoming all blow no show

The Mule's goal is to determine whether anyone helped the Commies in Russia try to influence our elections to their advantage. And you are scared he will find that someone you would follow to hell may be a part of the plan. After all, because of your enabling adoration, Trump has already taken down several Republican Congresspersons of note and is working on even more. Working for America is disloyalty to Trump. Ask John McCain.

Its been two years, and they have Mr. Manafort on a 10 year old case from long before Trump even considered descending the escalator at his domicile.

They have Gen. Flynn on process crime, nothing about Russia there- Mueller is just punishing the general for his son's work in revealing the Pizzagate scandal (which BTW, has never been disproved).

And they have Stormy Freaking Daniels, although that broad is being forgotten about now.

Nothing at all about Trump colluding with Uncle Pooty to steal the election from Mrs. Clinton.

The Mule's goal is to determine whether anyone helped the Commies in Russia try to influence our elections to their advantage. And you are scared he will find that someone you would follow to hell may be a part of the plan. After all, because of your enabling adoration, Trump has already taken down several Republican Congresspersons of note and is working on even more. Working for America is disloyalty to Trump. Ask John McCain.

Its been two years, and they have Mr. Manafort on a 10 year old case from long before Trump even considered descending the escalator at his domicile.

They have Gen. Flynn on process crime, nothing about Russia there- Mueller is just punishing the general for his son's work in revealing the Pizzagate scandal (which BTW, has never been disproved).

And they have Stormy Freaking Daniels, although that broad is being forgotten about now.

Nothing at all about Trump colluding with Uncle Pooty to steal the election from Mrs. Clinton.
You think they have nothing at all because the investigative team doesn't report to Fox every day, while Hannity, Pirro and the 3 bobbleheads daily barrage you with complaints and misinformation about said investigation. Just because you haven't heard does not mean there is no data. Remember the Pentagon Papers? That was data nobody heard about too.

Forum List

Back