Nunes will interrogate 42 Obama-era FBIgate suspects

Congressman Nunes is asking his fellow GOP legislators to summon for public testimony all 42 — a cast of FBI, Justice Department and State Department officials and outside anti-Trump people with whom they communicated.

Rep. Adam Schiff “They do enormous damage to these institutions,” Mr. Schiff said. “Ultimately, they’ll be held accountable. I think when this chapter of history is written it will condemn the president in the strongest terms, but it will also condemn this Congress and these architects for undermining our system of checks and balances.”

Schiffty is just making himself part of the FBIgate cover-up scandal. It’s the Dems who are politicizing and destroying the FBI and the DOJ and it was Obama’s incredible abuses of power that undermined “our system of checks and balances”

Devin Nunes wants wide House probe of 42 Obama-era anti-Trump activists

Lmao @ "FBIgate suspects".

Nunes is nothing but tRump's sockpuppet.

Yet they're uncovering dozens of Obama sock puppets....go figure.
Lol, first "but...but...but... Obama!"

Second, who?

My prince, do you have any verifiable documentation of your accusation of the past admin using the FBI to violate the rights of Americans?

The texts between Strzok and Page verify a conspiracy to violate President Trump's right to rule over our nation.

My prince, do you have any verifiable documentation of your accusation of the past admin using the FBI to violate the rights of Americans?

The texts between Strzok and Page verify a conspiracy to violate President Trump's right to rule over our nation.
Where the Hell did you that Constitutionally idiotic idea? Trump is not an emperor, king or any type of monarch! He's only the Chief Executive of one of the three co-equal branches of our Constitutional democratic republic, and not a fucking hair more.

Because the Idiot-in-Chief is desiring and seeking an autocratic hold on this Nation gives him no LAWFUL entitlement, your supercillious statement certainly notwithstanding!

I trust the FBI more than I trust Trump flunkies

it's going to be fun watching these slimebags get grilled in public LOL
Is Nunes planning on waterboarding them?

No, this is just a dog and pony show in an election year and he trying to appease his constituents.

This is out of hand on both sides of the aisle because they are listening to a few money holders in their districts, if they all just got on with the business of the country the congress was elected to do, make legislation then U.S. would be a great country. They all take trumps tweets too seriously. They do not work for him they work for us.

Congressman Nunes is asking his fellow GOP legislators to summon for public testimony all 42 — a cast of FBI, Justice Department and State Department officials and outside anti-Trump people with whom they communicated.

Rep. Adam Schiff “They do enormous damage to these institutions,” Mr. Schiff said. “Ultimately, they’ll be held accountable. I think when this chapter of history is written it will condemn the president in the strongest terms, but it will also condemn this Congress and these architects for undermining our system of checks and balances.”

Schiffty is just making himself part of the FBIgate cover-up scandal. It’s the Dems who are politicizing and destroying the FBI and the DOJ and it was Obama’s incredible abuses of power that undermined “our system of checks and balances”

Nunes apparently wants to show how loyal he is to trump....blowing him isn't enough?

It’s the agents that want to tell what they know. I see you hate them too. Dude the volume of hate you carry is amazing. You love closets eh?

Nunes apparently wants to show how loyal he is to trump....blowing him isn't enough?
It’s amazing your levels of hate

No, this is just a dog and pony show in an election year and he trying to appease his constituents.

This is out of hand on both sides of the aisle because they are listening to a few money holders in their districts, if they all just got on with the business of the country the congress was elected to do, make legislation then U.S. would be a great country. They all take trumps tweets too seriously. They do not work for him they work for us.
Again, it’s the agents that want to tell their story. You hate them eh?

No but I would hate you if we ever met.

It’s the agents that want to tell what they know. I see you hate them too. Dude the volume of hate you carry is amazing. You love closets eh?
Lol, you are falling for the distractions.

Yet they're uncovering dozens of Obama sock puppets....go figure.
They can’t figure. They repeat

Wierd how it doesn't say that in the quoted text.

Are you just making it up?

I know that's kinda the new republican way since tRump.

Nope you can’t distract me. You don’t have qualications

You hate the fbi now?

I know. I'm not a goofy rwnj "news" site.

No but I would hate you if we ever met.
You haven’t waited for that moment, you’re non stop in here. Fk, everyone right?

You hate the fbi now?
Lmao!

So you are just making shit up as you go along then, 'cause I never even hinted at that.

You’re just a nut job. We know

You’re just a nut job. We know
yeah everyones a nut job except your ah in the wh He truly is the biggest nut job of all time in our WH

God you're getting easier as time goes by! You know that was no conspiracy. Tell me, does your nose ring get in the way when you have to sneeze? Does it hurt when Trump pulls you hither and yon?

Forum List

Back