Nurse arrested for following hospital policy

I didn't see the longer video.

It also showed, once the nurse was in the police car, handcuffed, another officer came over and tried to be "good cop." He told her that she was uncooperative, she just kept saying "no no no," and that she should have let the guy take the patient's blood because if it was unlawful, it would just get thrown out later. I think that cop was just as big of a jerk as the arresting officer, but he spoke more softly.
Remember folks....trump said it was ok to not protect her head as she's shoved in the police car....no big deal if she hit her head on the roof.....remember?

I don't recall that. Care to post a link.

He was actually talking about MS13 at the time, but it still wasn't a great thing to say.

Trump to Police Officers: Don't Be 'Too Nice' With Suspects

Trump was talking about criminal thugs, not nurses doing their fucking jobs. You liberals are so fucking gimpy these days that you try to pass that off as anything. :lmao:

1. I'm not a liberal
2. I said that he was talking about MS13

I didn't see the longer video.

It also showed, once the nurse was in the police car, handcuffed, another officer came over and tried to be "good cop." He told her that she was uncooperative, she just kept saying "no no no," and that she should have let the guy take the patient's blood because if it was unlawful, it would just get thrown out later. I think that cop was just as big of a jerk as the arresting officer, but he spoke more softly.
Remember folks....trump said it was ok to not protect her head as she's shoved in the police car....no big deal if she hit her head on the roof.....remember?

He was actually talking about MS13 at the time, but it still wasn't a great thing to say.

Ahh, that makes sense. And, in the case of MS-13 totally appropriate. They are among the most vile of people on this planet so I don't really care what happens to them.

I doubt most people care....except that the police are supposed to operate under certain standards. I don't think it's particularly appropriate for the president to encourage police to rough up suspects, but it's not the same as saying that this nurse should have been roughed up.

I've seen the vudeo. Just another step by hospitals and other Liberal organizations to impede the job of LEOs and harm the implementation of Justice in Society.

If it takes 2 hours to get the warrant, the driver's BAC is going to be decidedly different. Possibly turning a Felony into a misdemeanor.

There are just situations where there isnt the time for bureaucracy. This was one of them.

You're a fascist, and BTW there are judges on call 24-7 and a warrant can be signed on a computer and returned to the office in charge in minutes.

Trump was talking about criminal thugs, not nurses doing their fucking jobs. You liberals are so fucking gimpy these days that you try to pass that off as anything. :lmao:

1. I'm not a liberal
2. I said that he was talking about MS13

Okay. Then strike the you from my comments; but this is apparently the nonsense that rinky-dink was referring to; so good job on that.

Ahh, that makes sense. And, in the case of MS-13 totally appropriate. They are among the most vile of people on this planet so I don't really care what happens to them.

I doubt most people care....except that the police are supposed to operate under certain standards. I don't think it's particularly appropriate for the president to encourage police to rough up suspects, but it's not the same as saying that this nurse should have been roughed up.

Trump didn't encourage police to rough 'em up. He said stop being so courteous to these murderous thugs.

Trump didn't encourage police to rough 'em up. He said stop being so courteous to these murderous thugs.

He actually used the word "rough." He started off saying something about suspects being thrown into the back of a paddywagon, thrown in rough, then went on to tell the police to move their hands so suspects will hit their heads as they are put into cars.

He didn't say, "Beat the shit out of suspects," but he certainly implied an unnecessary application of force. Now, I understand the desire to do that, but when the police get to decide who gets extra rough treatment when it isn't needed, they may decide to do it to people who really don't deserve it.

Still too stupid to figure it out. Have a nice day enjoy your God like powers.

Figure what out? That you're a cop or former cop or have family members that are cops?
I'll help you out since you're having so much trouble with adult concepts....... Why don't you look up the word 'corrupt' and rethink your usage of it........... You can do that I hope.

Figure what out? That you're a cop or former cop or have family members that are cops?
I'll help you out since you're having so much trouble with adult concepts....... Why don't you look up the word 'corrupt' and rethink your usage of it........... You can do that I hope.

Don't talk to me like I'm a five-year-old, dickwipe. Anyhow, no denial on being a cop. :lmao:

He actually used the word "rough." He started off saying something about suspects being thrown into the back of a paddywagon, thrown in rough, then went on to tell the police to move their hands so suspects will hit their heads as they are put into cars.

He didn't say, "Beat the shit out of suspects," but he certainly implied an unnecessary application of force. Now, I understand the desire to do that, but when the police get to decide who gets extra rough treatment when it isn't needed, they may decide to do it to people who really don't deserve it.

First off, this is tongue n' cheek shit. Second off, he did not imply it. He said if these thugs don't know how to not bump their heads then that's fine. I couldn't agree more. Fuck the terrorists.

Don't talk to me like I'm a five-year-old, dickwipe. Anyhow, no denial on being a cop. :lmao:
Your acting like a five-year-old, why should you expect to be treated like an adult?

Your acting like a five-year-old, why should you expect to be treated like an adult?

You're acting like an idiot.
You should be looking in a mirror when you say that. It would be more appropriate.

You a cop, bro?
Oh and I'll leave you at that, don't wish to waste any more time bandying about words about with a five-year-old. So go brush your teeth, say you prayers and don't let the bed bugs bite, it's probably past your bed time.

You're acting like an idiot.
You should be looking in a mirror when you say that. It would be more appropriate.

You a cop, bro?
Nope. But coming from someone who obviously has no clue what the word 'corrupt' means even if I was.......... :lmao:

You a former cop or have family members that are cops, bro?

Forum List

Back